Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO (1463 Views)

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Https://gainxtrabooster.com/primal-surge-xl/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by BigBashiru: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Young girls give their youth to their boyfriends and expect a man to marry them when they are 32 or 35 - men need something nice to look at - thats the truth.

A much better mating strategy is for girls to marry around 23-25 so that when they get old, the man will still be with them.

Anything short of this arrangement is receipe for cheating - people can deny all they want but this is the truth.

The late CEO simply went for what he wanted and should not be judged.

2 Likes

Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by Draslo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigBashiru:
Young girls give their youth to their boyfriends and expect a man to marry them when they are 32 or 35 - men need something nice to look at - thats the truth.

A much better mating strategy is for girls to marry around 23-25 so that when they get old, the man will still be with them.

Anything short of this arrangement is receipe for cheating - people can deny all they want but this is the truth.

Soro soke. Soro sibi ti oro wa. The man just as the little wh*re is an irresponsible bastard. Yes, many of us are guilty of this shit but both of them are idiots. Period

2 Likes

Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
When i am 50, i will also have a youthful beautiful young girl betwen the age of 21-23 as a side chick.

Atleast she should have a good temper, good personality and comes from a very good home, i will rent a short let apartment for us anytime we want to meet. Life is Good. grin
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Draslo:

Soro soke. Soro sibi ti oro wa. The man just as the little wh*re is an irresponsible bastard. Yes, many of us are guilty of this shit but both of them are idiots. Period

What are you saying
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by Cholls(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
My brothers and sisters come and see these guys above my comment... They're already planning and preparing what will kill them down

4 Likes

Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by BigBashiru: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters come and see these guys above my comment... They're already planning and preparing what will kill them down

if i met a wife at 21, i wont wanna have a 21 year old as a side chick.... since 21 year olds dont wanna get married these days, having them as side chick is inevitable.
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by Draslo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What are you saying
I wasn't talking to you. Shift.
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by karkinase(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

so unfortunate the SuperTV CEO was killed gruesomely. guys need to wake up and stop allowing this women use them. if you cant have her at her prime why stress yourself to move the world for her. For me any lady above 25yrs doesn't interest me. catch them young, fresh and enjoy nature. cool
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by AfroKnight: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Draslo:

That still doesn’t stop her from getting considerable jail time. They will redesign her smooth face in prison.
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by multiple4u: 3:49am On Jun 25, 2021
You are so right.

so unfortunate the SuperTV CEO was killed gruesomely. guys need to wake up and stop allowing this women use them. if you cant have her at her prime why stress yourself to move the world for her. For me any lady above 25yrs doesn't interest me. catch them young, fresh and enjoy nature. cool[/quote]
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Agreed. So who should we judge angry
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by BigBashiru: 5:00am On Jun 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Agreed. So who should we judge angry

He was just unfortunate. men going for hot young things shouldn't lose their guard.
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

He was just unfortunate. men going for hot young things shouldn't lose their guard.
Your comments is evident that men will never learn from their mistakes. Even the Bible talks about how Solomon who was the wisest in the world lost his guard. When you are cheating with another woman you have already fallen
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by BigBashiru: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Your comments is evident that men will never learn from their mistakes. Even the Bible talks about how Solomon who was the wisest in the world lost his guard. When you are cheating with another woman you have already fallen

no woman respects any man without options. to have women respect you you both need to have options and also to exercise ur options.

I am now a polygamist. I will keep a concubine of 700 like Solomon did but won't sleep with any of them.

there is nothing like "cheating" it was invented to make men feeling guilty about their instincts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by BigBashiru: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

keep multiple women even after marriage; the holy spirit will guide you not to cross the line into sin.
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

keep multiple women even after marriage; the holy spirit will guide you not to cross the line into sin.

grin grin grin
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by BigBashiru: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
grin grin grin

its the truth bro. monogamy is repulsive to women.
Re: Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO by LadyRosa(f): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Lol...
The philandering billionaire died like a chicken in the hands of a girl that might have never touched a complete 1 million in her life.

_Preek wey no get conscience meet small girl wey no get conscience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Makes Marriage Proposal To Her Boyfriend (Photo, Video) / Women And Money / Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.