Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House (1061 Views)

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Twitter Reacts As ‘pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
What's the problem with eating at people's homes?
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Shyness: Inability to finish the food that's been offered to me grin

2 Likes

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
"How u see the food,e sweet?!

Abeg,how i for see am.e get Wen i for talk sey e no sweet.

4 Likes

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Ahmed0336(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
I no like make I dey eat food and d pesin pikin go come chuk hand carry meat from my plate.

1 Like

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by NobleSeed(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
when you guys are eating together and is time to eat meat grin apparently he's mum or dad are also hanging around oh my God..

2 Likes

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by doggedfighter(f): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anyone that offers you food these days tried,

just hurry up and finish it no time for dislikes before they change their mind. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by ATCIVNI: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Acting uninterested when the food is been brought to you. Spending extra time after eating so that it won't appear that you visited them cuz of food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Concentrating on the TV when food is being served. As if i ain't interested grin

And pls don't ask if i care to join you coz definitely i always care inside cheesy

1 Like

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by halogate: 2:02am On Jun 26, 2021
undecided undecided...people that will dish cartilage or meat with strong bone for u..
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by richmond500: 5:18am On Jun 26, 2021
I no deh eat out, cos them fit poison my food due to how extremely rich I am

1 Like

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Bellotelli: 6:24am On Jun 26, 2021
If u know the food no ho bellefull me, abeg no bring am o.. Especially if I de hungry wella
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Divoc19(f): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Dirty kitchen, water, overall kitchen hygiene for me. undecided

Even if the house looks clean, maybe the cook was talking and spits dived into the cooking pot.

shamsin6300:
What's the problem with eating at people's homes?
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Ahmed0336:
I no like make I dey eat food and d pesin pikin go come chuk hand carry meat from my plate.

You will feel like to give him a hard knock on his head.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Dirty kitchen, water, overall kitchen hygiene for me. undecided

Even if the house looks clean, maybe the cook was talking and spits dived into the cooking pot.

You must be very familiar with the family to even know about their kitchen or way to the kitchen rather.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2021
richmond500:
I no deh eat out, cos them fit poison my food due to how extremely rich I am

Poormond 250 cheesy
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2021
halogate:
undecided undecided...people that will dish cartilage or meat with strong bone for u..

Na girls that one the pain pass.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Bellotelli:
If u know the food no ho bellefull me, abeg no bring am o.. Especially if I de hungry wella

You wan finish their food stuff ne.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
Concentrating on the TV when food is being served. As if i ain't interested grin

And pls don't ask if i care to join you coz definitely i always care inside cheesy

I hate that kitchen, like should we serve you? Am I to serve myself before ni angry
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Divoc19(f): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
I don't have to be familiar. Few people are neat when it comes to kitchen hygiene.

I don't like to eat out side

shamsin6300:

You must be very familiar with the family to even know about their kitchen or way to the kitchen rather.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Divoc19:
I don't have to be familiar. Few people are neat when it comes to kitchen hygiene.

I don't like to eat out side

You not like to eat outside has to do because you are a female, when hustle hits u, you will bend anywhere to eat.

1 Like

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Divoc19(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
True. I do it. I don't like it. If I can, I will avoid it. Totally. smiley

shamsin6300:

You not like to eat outside has to do because you are a female, when hustle hits u, you will bend anywhere to eat.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Divoc19:
True. I do it. I don't like it. If I can, I will avoid it. Totally. smiley

You are right though, most of the cook outside isn't hygienic, local man just don't have a choice.

Is good to prepare your own food, you can determine how you wish to wash it throughly nd the necessary procedures involves.

1 Like

Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
NobleSeed:
when you guys are eating together and is time to eat meat grin apparently he's mum or dad are also hanging around oh my God..

That shyness won't allow you to grand the meat in peace cheesy
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
Anyone that offers you food these days tried,

just hurry up and finish it no time for dislikes before they change their mind. grin grin grin

Some will even be happy if you didn't touch the food.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
"How u see the food,e sweet?!

Abeg,how i for see am.e get Wen i for talk sey e no sweet.

The answer is always yes, you get no choice grin
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2021
ATCIVNI:
Acting uninterested when the food is been brought to you. Spending extra time after eating so that it won't appear that you visited them cuz of food.

You get me on this.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by NobleSeed(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
I'm telling you bro cheesy
shamsin6300:

That shyness won't allow you to grand the meat in peace cheesy
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Ebukacute(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
shamsin6300:

You will feel like to give him a hard knock on his head.
But still u go dey smile give am as the parents dey bark on him/her... " leave him ma, he is just playing' grin
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ebukacute:

But still u go dey smile give am as the parents dey bark on him/her... " leave him ma, he is just playing' grin

Mad ooo
You can so relate to this.
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by richmond500: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
shamsin6300:

Poormond 250 cheesy
My friend, do u know i can get u arrested by just a click of my fingers?

take ur time o, my recharge card money can buy nairaland
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by Ebukacute(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
shamsin6300:

Mad ooo
You can so relate to this.
E don do me severally... grin
E dey pain...especially when u have been saving the meat until when u are done eating,resisting the temptations of having a bite then one small pikin go come chook hand pick the meat,....kai!
Re: What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House by shamsin6300(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
richmond500:
My friend, do u know i can get u arrested by just a click of my fingers?

take ur time o, my recharge card money can buy nairaland

Trust me, you don't need to be rich to arrest me, I am no one, If the arrest can bring food to my table I will gladly hand over myself to u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes / Should I End My Relationship / I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.