Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (81314 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by boogie2: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2021
It seems you want to be a mugu for life.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by yusluvad(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Calm down, first, don't do anything stupid.

Get the guys number and request a man to man conversation, find out everything (he will be honest with you). That will determine what you should do next.

However, one thing is certain - your woman isn't honest, and that's a red flag.
Way to go. She's not in anyway honest and trustworthy at all...
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Jorge91: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle. If you don’t have tomorrow she will look for another man to give her.

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do , I need to wicked this girl I swear , my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

I need advise from real niggaz
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by neighbourhud: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Same sex same problem undecided

Why they are like that will forever remain a mystery until we know what the serpent told eve... Since she discussed with the serpent, it's been a tale of one 'apple' to another undecided
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by sweettease(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2021
You’re indeed a mugu like you claimed but not in the way you think. Impregnate her and dump her after 6 months? undecided You’re preemptively planning to bastardize your own child. Mumu dey smell. SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Pyrusdrago(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2021
When through a lot of comments here, and weighted it on your epistle and concluded that half the commentors here have fish brains ( no offense).
You’re not a saint yourself and bringing this to public shows that in worst case senerio you might end up committing sucide if she was actually banging the guy.
Reason for the secrecy in my opinion points to your present reaction after discovering this, meaning you’ve been exhibiting this actions in the past n no be today you start dey collect her phone using man power.

I’ll say this , disregard any comments advising you to do otherwise. before you huddle to marry her you’ve told yourself you can deal with bullshits, for in my dialect there’s a saying “he who want insult should marry, he who wants disgrace should buy a car”. don’t be quick in making rash decisions like the pregnancy/running ish you spill, be mature in reasoning and start behaving like the future head of a family and deal with your issues privately. No body dey perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Sebgajere(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Who be this?
apostle96:
You are just acting up unnecessarily
If she places all her burden on you, you will complain
Now she has an helper, u still dey complain
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Godsown0: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
Take a chillpill bro,she is not ur wife yet.trust me,the guy will pound her if that hasn't happened... If it is meant to be, it will surely be
Pesin wey dem don fvck tey tey grin
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

In Fank Edoho's voice...please please walk away....

That is not your wife.

Write off the 45% that you have spent as a loss, and move on

Marry her at your risk

(And don't impregnante her and dump her...not if you want a child that would be forever angry towards you for the rest of your life)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by IkemChris(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Hey God , I’m boiling .... I trusted this girl with my life , have done 45% from the traditional list

Don’t I deserve more

Alaye never trust a girl with your life oooooo especially if she is not from the same life as you bro..... take heart man.....

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by seyz91(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Confirm!
muystoy:
Let her go, I'm very sure that guy go don dey fvck am already, most Nigerian girls are like that,money for hand, back for ground(coded oloshos), Dem no dey worry how u take get the money
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by lastempero: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Go n hustle abeg.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Awoleesu(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Kai I be mugu Oooooo

Confirmed!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Mrtruetalk027: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lies. There are people who give me money that I haven't seen or intend seeing. Na orientation sha.

abeg leave orientation once you start hiding things or being too secretive with someone you claimed to love.. It is a turn off especially when u know how suspicious your MSN could be... Brotherly just use your head before you enter one chance..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by tunjilana: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Big red flags for me.

1. Impatience: I'll never roll with a lady that doesn't appreciate process and growing into things.

2. Opportunistic: again a big no no, the Yahoo guy was there for the spoils, so also her guy for the marriage, everyone of them serves a strategic purpose, she only being the chief beneficiary in all this.

3. Excessively secretive on issues that should be bare: a big no no again, such issues should be discussed before execution.

4. Materialistic: her mindset shows this in full, according to the story.

I rest my case.

This is all you need. Plus disrespectful, also for her to suggest that you allow her to call the yahoo boy to scam him shows how she sees you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by eeetuk(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2021
" I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it."

I think you are the bad guy here, not the woman. You have temperamental issues to be dating that girl.

Why are you investigating a woman that you want to marry? You don't trust her is the issue.

So, my advice to you is leave that woman alone before something tragic, God for bid ,happens.

Finally, go seek counseling for your temperamental behavior before you begin to date another girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by phemmyfour: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

Dump her, she isn't trustworthy, she can sell her body for money and tell you that she's doing it for you. That's not a wife material by one yard if you ask me
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by jameel6: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2021
My friend, dust yourself, count your losses, and move on with your life. God has opened your eyes to the danger of marrying that lady and you want to cause more damages to yourself. You are talking about impregnating her as if the baby won't be yours.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by ednut1(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2021
Mumu
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Promzy99: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2021
In Akon's voice "that girl is so dangerous, i hv seen her type b4, shez xo dangerous!"
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by lasheun: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Hey God , I’m boiling .... I trusted this girl with my life , have done 45% from the traditional list

Don’t I deserve more

Yes you deserved it and she's not giving it to you.
I mean the loyalty that should come from all your commitment to her,So deal with it man.
You see ehn, i pray to God that your tears won't be too much when she finally got pregnant for the fraudster.
Wise up man, your woman too na yahoo yahoo girl , so you should stop living in denial and ask her to pay you all you have paid to prefer marry her and leave her for the yahoo boy because you can't force change into some who isn't ready.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by swimnigeria(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Invading your babe's privacy like an investigating police officer abii... You're a pathetic fool for doing that....

Swear with your life if you too are not fucking another hoe by the side.... Were you looking for a virgin before niii....

Many ladies who now turned wives today have been bleeped my multiple men in the past and some still get bleeped despite being in marriage.

Do what you can to salvage your relationship if you truly want to be with her as it's also your duty to convince her you're the best guy for her...

Else, the next lady you'll meet after dumping her is being bleeped by another guy as I'm typing this...

Stop being a simp. Listen to your heart and follow it. A no a G whose wife got bleeped by her ex as still forgave her and they're living happily now...

Different strokes for different folks. shocked
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Yaks02(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2021
She's a big liar oh
Just give her belle, give her time to collect money from the said Yahoo boy then collect ur share and go ghost
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by dazzlingd(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Don’t I deserve more

Women are natural experts in emotional manipulations, just watch how she will cry her hearts out to you and weep yet she will continue riding dicks

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PENNYSWAP: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Divoc19:
For her to have blocked his line on WhatsApp, it means she is trying to lay him off.

At least she is open to work with you against the maga.

Tell her no more lies.
That girl like you o.
Marry her.

Hmmmmmm

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by zolacoded(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2021
The husTle is real bro ; cheesy grin
frankson1:

I dunno why I read your two paragraphs with different voices grin
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by austel(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational

Don't worry they I'll soon donate you as seed to their alter. Parasite.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2021
frankson1:

I dunno why I read your two paragraphs with different voices grin

Pls do not read both paragraphs with two different voices, my predicament is real brother. I'm tired of been silent, & decided to voice out. I have nobody to run to.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by jeffsummers(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Don’t I deserve more
Bro listen to me real good aside from the 45 percent stuff am sure u have spent other money on the girl. The thing is this there is a possibility that the girl may not have slept with the guy b4 collecting money to open shop. Anyway see what u should do, stop having sex with her, play along like u are still her man, allow her to chop the guy, then u as a guy chop money from the girl and dump her. My reason is this if u marry her and u can't afford to gv her somethings she may seek it outside. Don't give her belle and dump her. U will just be punishing ur innocent child. One more thing try to date a girl that works or has a business and is earning something reasonable from 80k upwards. You guys will complement each other financially. E.g my fiancee earns 120k. Recently she gave me 65 k to foot my dad's hospital bills and i didn't ask

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Roseey0(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2021
This guy already knows the relationship is over.

All he is asking you guys is how to take his own pound of flesh as he has seen that the 45% he spent already trying to wife her is obviously a loss as she is not wife material.

Oga.
Leave matter.
Move on. Pray and God will give you another girl. Whatever pound of flesh you are looking for, may never come. The Yahoo boy will marry her with the 6months pregnancy sef grin and it will pain you even more. Just let her go, everything no be pound of flesh. Let Nature reward her accordingly. Stay far from her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.