Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? (1002 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by philfearon(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Someone once said that if you caught your girlfriend smoking weed and ask her to choose between you and pot – she might actually choose marijuana over you.

There are so many reasons why people smoke weed. Some may be health related, while others may just be for relaxation. Whichever be the case, marijuana is addictive and there’s a possibility that it is going to create an addicting dependence for those who abuse it.

On the one part of the equation are the people who don’t like pot. They don’t want to have anything to do with it, especially because of the bad stigmatization attached to the plant and people who smoke it.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/06/23/will-you-be-comfortable-with-your-girlfriend-if-you-discover-that-she-smokes-marijuana/

Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by lilvicky68(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes..If she get big yansh... but I no go fit marry smoker..
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by samwash(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2021
I don't smoke, why will I accommodate a partner that smoke weed & besides I have never hear of smoking weed for health reasons, pls OP can you elaborate on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by illicit(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2021
If she will quit, no p
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by Sultty(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
I'll be comfortable with that for a random friend but as a partner/ lover I'll not be comfortable but we fit still nack ourselves like couple of times and we move on

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by Divoc19(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
It's not that easy to quit.

I'll be comfortable if am not she's not using my to buy the pots

illicit:
If she will quit, no p
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Ain't nun wrong in smoking weed. Weed is from the earth. God created it for us.
We'll smoke together and fvck together as one

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes i will be comfortable, she will make money for me
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by AfroKnight: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
samwash:
I don't smoke, why will I accommodate a partner that smoke weed & besides I have never hear of smoking weed for health reasons, pls OP can you elaborate on that.

Don’t mind op. Smoking anything is bad. Whether it’s weed or tobacco or shisha or pawpaw leaf or Colorado or whatever. When you inhale smoke you are also inhaling carcinogens.

The medicinal component in weed does not need to be smoked for it to function. People just smoke because they want to.

I can’t marry a stoner babe or have a kid with her. I fit date her though. Why? Cos stoners don’t admit that they are addicted. Also, even if they restrain themselves in the beginning, they will eventually smoke in the presence of their little babies. And that’s a health risk for the baby.
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by philfearon(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
AfroKnight:

Don’t mind op. Smoking anything is bad. Whether it’s weed or tobacco or shisha or pawpaw leaf or Colorado or whatever. When you inhale smoke you are also inhaling carcinogens.

The medicinal component in weed does not need to be smoked for it to function. People just smoke because they want to.

I can’t marry a stoner babe or have a kid with her. I fit date her though. Why? Cos stoners don’t admit that they are addicted. Also, even if they restrain themselves in the beginning, they will eventually smoke in the presence of their little babies. And that’s a health risk for the baby.
Nice points

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
samwash:

God bless you
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sometimes I feel ashamed to admit that my last girl friend made me drink beer and smoke weed for the first time.
I have seen beer and weed all around me all my life but never picked interest in them. Even when I hang out with my cousins who did it, they always call me new boy cuz I didn't smoke or drink.
But for some magical reason this my ex girlfriend Arabian mixed chubby girl Julie made me give it a try.
And it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were hitting some joints in the hotel toilet, then drank some beer then we had sex. Mehnnnnnnnnnnnn the weed made my prick super hard and when started dancing to her Spotify playlist.
Omo we kiss and kiss and kiss pre-intimacy them we went to kitchen to drink water from there I start to give her standing doggystyle.
Even right now The flashbacks still they give my prick joy.
One of the best sex I had cuz I was not expecting us to Bleep that night.
And I was never expecting to get high
She was my most favorite ex and funny enough the only one to make me smoke weed with her. My first time.
I miss Julie mehnnn, my Arabian Susu
God bless her wherever she dey
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by RisenJoe(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
I don't smoke ooo, but am attracted to ladies that smoke pure weed, not all these sk or loud or Colorado stuff, just pure weed, and she must do it private!
Re: Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yes, I'll be comfortable with her being in her father's house

(1) (Reply)

Heavy-duty Slay Queen Reduces A Guy To Zombie With Her Huge BACKSIDE: VIDEO / No Sugar, No Honey, No Salt / 6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.