Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? (56653 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Should I Be Comfortable With This? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

Lao, masculinists and feminists, kindly keep off. smiley

PS: They are both active members of their church.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Millimann: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
It's even wrong for them to share a flat, not to talk of even sharing a room.

seyoops4u:

Or bed angry
That one is unheard of sef. Which man would condone that when his wife is involved?

389 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by burp18: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2023
How do you know they're sleeping on thesame bed?🤔

374 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Dogalmighty17: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2023
You say the husband is aware of the arrangement? That means the husband knows your friend. This is my take. The husband is in the US and ofcourse knows that the wife has sexual needs that have to be met. They may have mutually consented to allowing someone they both know to help the husband water the wife's garden whenever it needs watering. Your friend and that woman are sleeping together and her husband knows.

462 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2023
I read some stories and don’t believe them because i don’t believe these things happen. Op I don’t believe.

272 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by nicerod(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
He can stay with her maximum of 60 days

Else it will ends in tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nothing Wrong, under normal conditions. smiley

But our Naija Women of Today have HIGH LIBIDOES. 😒
They now Fcvk more than Men. embarassed undecided

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Iyaebe, what would I gain from lieing? If you are in Benin, I can show them to you sef.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Since the husband is aware and even encouraged the arrangement then it's safe to say all the parties involved are onto something. This is the type of case u are advised to mind ur f..ing biz

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You say the husband is aware of the arrangement? That means the husband knows your friend. This is my take. The husband is in the US and ofcourse knows that the wife has sexual needs that have to be met. They may have mutually consented to allowing someone they both know to help the husband water the wife's garden whenever it needs watering. Your friend and that woman are sleeping together and her husband knows.
Interesting. But 3 of them are churchlings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Killbillz:
Since the husband is aware and even encouraged the arrangement then it's safe to say all the parties involved are onto something. This is the type of case u are advised to mind ur f..ing biz
If you were in his shoes, would you allow that?
That's the purpose of this thread.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Creamypussy(f): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your wife's husband.

I don't understand this.

13 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:

I don't understand this.
Omo. MOrroco at work. grin cry
I meant friend's wife.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Blupen969(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Op is jealous i can see the jealousy in your eyes

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Blupen969(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:

I don't understand this.
Creamypussy you will understand it when you are high

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Creamypussy(f): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Omo. MOrroco at work. grin cry
I meant friend's wife.

Ok
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Creamypussy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Creamypussy you will understand it when you are high

How high.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Newyorkitis(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hahahahahaha

Family planning

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Blupen969(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:

How high.
Higher than a kite in the sky
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Creamypussy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Higher than a kite in the sky

Hahaha funny u.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
If you were in his shoes, would you allow that?
That's the purpose of this thread.
When I'm not insane... Them dey give lion to help hold goats?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by SavageResponse(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Iyaebe, what would I gain from lieing? If you are in Benin, I can show them to you sef.

I'm sure the woman and the guy are related by blood but you're not aware

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Blupen969(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamypussy:

Hahaha funny u.
Lols Nice monicker by the way
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Exmilitant(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
I wouldn't make the mistake of letting my friends know my girl/wife, talk more of visiting?

the circle of friends i have don't have concience grin. The shag anything on skirt, anything.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
SavageResponse:

I'm sure the woman and the guy are related by blood but you're not aware
He's actually my cousin.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by koladata(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
its called open relationship.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by saintopus(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
How do you know they're sleeping on thesame bed?🤔

Even if they're not sleeping in the same bed. It's evil!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by bigjackass: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
they start having feelings for each other. Not advisable

4 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by romunu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your friend na assistant husband.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by golaways(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't understand. Are we supposed to have caretakers of our family members as cited in this story while abroad?

Alright, it's ok to occasionally visit to check up on the family. The moment you spend a night in that house, you are calling for a big problem. So no, don't visit and sleep over in my house when I am not around. It doesn't sit well talk more of cohabiting. That's evil at its peak

11 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Baronthecelebri: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
E shock me oh, very bad from them

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.