Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. (60164 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Do you know that you can be very good looking and be unattractive and you can have the typical "ok" look yet be very attractive?

I have come to realize that attractiveness has very little to do with your good looks, condition or status but it is all about your self confidence and how you carry yourself.

No matter how sweet looking you may be, if you have low self esteem you will always appear unattractive to people.

A single mum with average look but with great self confidence and carriage will get more suitors than a very pretty single lady with no child who lacks self confidence.. A man or woman with special needs will never lack the attention of the opposite sex if they project great self confidence to the world.

If you can't speak good English, speak Pidgin with confidence...

If you are broke or poor, wear those cheap cloths and shoes with great confidence....

If you are a stamerer do it with boldness and even put some style.

If you are a single mum look hot and pick your man like a virgin.

No matter how big or small you may look just look smart and carry yourself with great confidence.

No matter how insecure you may feel about your body or situation, as long as you carry yourself with confidence and you bury your insecurities, you will always appear very attractive to people.

The secret is self confidence and how you carry yourself...

465 Likes 49 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Kriss216: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2021
A single mum of two with average look but with great self confidence and carriage will get more suitors than a very pretty single lady with no child who lacks self confidence..

No sane man will choose a Nigerian used vehicle over a Tear rubber .

Stop giving these evening demons false hope. Guys are fools when it comes to making marital choice.

356 Likes 34 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by yanabasee1(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2021
The only thing you can do to be attractive before anyone is to have money....

Your confidence will fail you when you carry yourself around rich folks

433 Likes 30 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Chloraseptic: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2021
The only thing that makes a guy attractive to girls in Nigeria is money and a little bit of good look..

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ford101: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The only thing that makes a guy attractive to girls in Nigeria is money and a little bit of good look..
how would someone know that I have money.cos the money is in the bank.i dont have a car.so what will I do to make people feel that I have money.

10 Likes

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Chloraseptic: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2021
ford101:
how would someone know that I have money.cos the money is in the back.i dont have a car.so what will I do to make people feel that I have money.

You don't have to flash naira bills for a Nigerian girl to know you have money..

Having money usually boosts your confidence and self esteem and those are what makes you attractive.

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Hahjascho(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Is this too hard to comprehend? No.

And then I remember the saying that "No one can make you insecure except self induced insecurities."

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ford101: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You don't have to flash naira bills for a Nigerian girl to know you have money..

Having money usually boosts your confidence and self esteem and those are what makes you attractive.
yes I no about confidence cos my confidence have been growing big.and I fear that it's connected to my bank account.what if my account drops.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Chloraseptic: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
ford101:
yes I no about confidence cos my confidence have been growing big.and I fear that it's connected to my bank account.what if my account drops.

Then you begin to fake it till you make it again..

Note : if you are a good liar, you can never go wrong with naija girls..

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2021
yanabasee1:
The only thing you can do to be attractive before anyone is to have money....

Your confidence will fail you when you carry yourself around rich folks

You have no idea.

A broke guy with great self confidence go catch babe wey millionaire no go ever get.

You be learner.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by yanabasee1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Toks2008:

You have no idea.

A broke guy with great self confidence go catch babe wey millionaire no go ever get.

You be learner.

lol....You believe way too much on Nigerian girls ...

The only set of women that your ideology will work with are probably girls still feeding from their parents house...

Any girl that's footing her bills will never observe your confidence.... Of you don't look flashy....

This is it .. A girl will quickly fall for a guy dressing badly but steps out from a clean ride than a guy whose well dressed but trekked with boldness and confidence...

I think you really have to work hard to make money and stop giving yourself some hope that there is something good that could come out from being bold/confidence and broke....

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
yanabasee1:

lol....You believe way too much on Nigerian girls ...

The only set of women that your ideology will work with are probably girls still feeding from their parents house...

Any girl that's footing her bills will never observe your confidence.... Of you don't look flashy....

This is it .. A girl will quickly fall for a guy dressing badly but steps out from a clean ride than a guy whose well dressed but trekked with boldness and confidence...

I think you really have to work hard to make money and stop giving yourself some hope that there is something good that could come out from being bold/confidence and broke....

I think you are insecure and you need to work on that

Someone like you will still be insecure with all the billions in your account.

I rest my case.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by yanabasee1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Toks2008:

I think you are insecure and you need to work on that

Someone like you will still be insecure with all the billions in your account.

I rest my case.

How does insecurity relates to the nonsense you put up there?

You can't possibly assume that poverty has a place around rich minds....

No amount of confidence can erase ones deepest mind that tells you that you are poor and should do something about it rather than pursue women....

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
I just have that self-confidence that you can't get a better man,,, considering the fact that no one is perfect. The good thing is that my imperfection can be easily managed. I'm very poor at bedmatics & luckily for me, the other gender aren't that concerned about activity of the other room.

This is my confidence grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by saferoom: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
I am happy that Seun is now Godly. Those days when we nairaland.com was young the guy had this Atheistic disposition. Glory be to God that his dad or uncle Mr Osewa has impacted on him in that regard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by CasNova: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes.

It is about confidence and positive mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
OK sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by LesbianBoy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kriss216:

No sane man will choose a Nigerian used vehicle over a Tear rubber .

Stop giving these evening demons false hope. Guys are fools when it comes to making marital choice.

E go shock you. The world don spoil finish. Bad things now look good and good things now look bad. Many guys these days dey even marry olosho sef. grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Suspect33(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Forget it, who worwor don worwor grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Daniiel: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
So true ... I was opportuned to be waiting some where before I was attended to so this young dude drove in with a neat ride wen he came to join us in the waiting room he couldn't even express himself . He was just nooding sheepishly looking at our mouths ... M no sabi carry m self with pride

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by sunshineV(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
all these wahala on top the ladies y'all call useless? werey ni gbogbo yin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin
Op, you're very right... That was exactly what one of my guys told me two weeks ago--"obax,you don't really need to look down on yourself simply because you haven't made it yet while your friends are already cruising"...Deep down my little self,i knew that was the exact motivation I needed as at that time....

These days,I don dey try to build my self-esteem.... You-all need to see the tipper of sand wey I dey use build myself now...I no really need to make billions of naira first before I go garner mind to talk to anybody...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by stanley000: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
ford101:
how would someone know that I have money.cos the money is in the bank.i dont have a car.so what will I do to make people feel that I have money.
some little accessories like wristwatches, branded shoes, branded quality wears etc amongst others bru

And btw who would have money and not have a car like seriously u enjoy public ride? Boarding public buses in the name of managing funds or what?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by ThickSharon123(f): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
You can only be attractive if you know you're attractive. You have the final say, no clothe or perfume, or carriage can help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Abalado(f): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
To look attractive is to get money bro,I don't even bother to read ur write up,but get money then u will look over attractive self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by Cxseek: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
cool get money

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. by BigDawsNet: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin The message is not for me...

I'm super attractive,

2-3 ladies hit on me daily

So I will pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.