Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90454 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Naijaisshitho: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by emorse(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Money wey you for use chop up. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1444 Likes 115 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Skullano(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sorry to say this brother but idi stupid..

924 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Aklee4994(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Send her your details ASAP bruh...God is logical where you guyz Dey see all this money make una dey send give random girls like this.

472 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 360degreess(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
..I remember one elective course in 200L,Simpology 202.. grin grin grin

609 Likes 46 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by zumbigbo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bros, no wahala. Spray scent wella, look extravagant, tell them you are not interested in women but like hanging out with them.

After short time, their brains will be telling them to test you out of adventure. When they let you in, straff them wella

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Apply pressure grin every girl has a price. Try sending like 200k if that doesn't work try 2milli. Trust me she go fall.

440 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
A guy will never say this to a girl who crushes on him no matter how ugly.
Women can be wicked

609 Likes 59 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nonywendy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

pls wat can we do to eradicate SIMPing in this planet??

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by JASONjnr(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Did she ask for the money or you decided to send her out of your own free will?

Coz this chat seems to like there is a simp trying hard to be loved by a woman who doesn't even care about him.

Oga.....you might not understand that you need to use whatever money you can get to take care of yourself before sending it to some random and unappreciated girls...Just to convince her to love you against her will...

Carry your money go chop chicken get fat put for body....Go collect massage...Save your money buy Toyota and let me see a Nigerian girl that will not love you...

243 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Streetmovement(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This case is very SIMPle, ignorant and lacks self awareness

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
I no see your picture,you get 200k send for bani and you no fit buy ciprotome M and better medicine for you to put on weight...

Kukuma send me 10k make I give you some he remedy to put on some weight grin cheesy

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Naijaisshitho: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:
I rather born a cow and train the cow than give birth to a Simp like you
You deserve death by hanging
Spits on your soul
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided lipsrsealed sad angry

calm down I love the girl seriously

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ramaju: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2022
Your type won't help a fellow man but i will advise you anyway. Get into body building and over time you will love yourself if you can FOCUS and be DETERMINED.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BigYash: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Its not because of your stature ,its because you don't have sense, that's why they don't wanna date you. Sending a girl 200k to date you.haba. You be big mumu,no apology ..

What you have to do first,its to swallow sense pill,and watch how the ladies will be crushing on you,begging to talk to you..

Now ,start from that useless precious. Most Toto called precious are mostly ungrateful element in friendship and relationships. I'm talking from experience..

Now tell that useless precious to send the money back,since she don even use her dirty mouth talk am..
Use the money to buy beans,custard and milk. You no go even spend reach 50k inside the 200k to get the things I listed.. No forget fill gas full ,cux you will need the gas too.. If you don collect the money from the useless precious, and buy the things,let me know. I go tell u what to do with it.So that you go gain more flesh and look fresh..

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ednut1(m): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Lets see ya pic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Na wa for you. The fact that you thought money can be a substitute for personality and achievement is a sign that your village people aren't just pursuing you: they've actually caught you and they're dancing surugede with your destiny.

A whole 200k thrown away on a useless, arrogant olosho in these hard Buhari times? You could have used that money to improve yourself or start a business or given it to charity, but now you want advice after already sabotaging yourself? Mtchew

Naijaisshitho:

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
...Save your money buy Toyota and let me see a Nigerian girl that will not love you...

Oh okay, now I gerrit.
So Toyota is the magic thing I've been missing, the missing link. Let me start saving for one sharp sharp. Thanks bruv

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Worriedguy6699: 1:04am On Nov 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:
A man will never say this to a girl who crushes on him no matter how ugly.
Women can be wicked

They are Very wicked and ruthless species when it comes to selecting a mate

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

They are Very wicked and ruthless species when it comes to selecting a mate

Women indeed are more wicked than men - check out her "lol". Laughing at the hapless guy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Unyimekelvin: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Omor!!!!
This is so so terrible....
Women and their mouth sha...

get your money back ASAP.. if she doesn't wanna give you, sue her cos he has already scattered your emotions...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by optm(m): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Your problem isn't your stature but you are lacking self-esteem.A love that you try to buy with money, you'll never finish paying for it. First of all, that girl isn't worth it, cut ties with her. She's gonna ruin you. What are you giving her money for? For being a girl, so she's entitled to your money? That's foolishness. Go read self development books first and watch videos to help you build a healthy self esteem else you'll keep begging girls and none would take you serious. All the best

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Loveisnotenough: 3:09am On Nov 08, 2022
That's what you get in life.

People that needs you everyday to "survive" their miserable life will still tell you "your neck is long". Forgetting how you go out of your way to help them.

Me sef slim and I no day help any fool again, na healthy food I day use my money chop now, make God help anybody way need help. Nobody day look my side when I need help.

BTW, that beech no deserve even N50. That's an ungrateful idiot there. Make una stop to day dash them money.

20 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Desusi: 3:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Can l see your picture first?Its said behind every successful men,there are women. Except where you look like HIV Carrier, girl may be suspecting you.My brother, stop wasting your money on useless girl without purpose and sense of direction. Work on yourself with the God's given money, ladies will pursue you like VIP.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Sucre6: 3:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Op why exactly are u sending her money

Well you are a simp.

You may be small but that's wasn't the reason u are getting this level of disrespect from women as u stated here, why don't u invest in your self, look goodd all the time, wear nice colognes and change your wardrobe , look your best and stop simping, there are things that attract girls apart forom big muscles. Look good,dress clean, invest in your self heavily without looking back and girls would come your way.

Some girls can be stupid shaa, i started going to the gym regularly and have built my muscle size times 5 of what it use to look like ever since then, I have lost count of girls who have openly admire how I look and we always end up banging grin very confused gender cheesy

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by dazzlingd(m): 3:57am On Nov 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On Nov 08, 2022
emorse:
Money wey you for use chop up. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nna na wa oo!! Money we im suppose use bulk up, na im im dey waste on girl wey go even brush him aside when a normy passes by. undecided

35kgs at 32? That is about 77lbs. Even Asian girls wey dey dey skinny no dey that skinny. Abeg, OP, if you have money to give away, then you have money enough to spend on resolving this weight thing which you seem concerned about since you pointed it out. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by AgentGoat: 4:20am On Nov 08, 2022
If you really weight 35kg at 32 years and this not some exaggeration. See a nutritionist to prepare a diet formula for you.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by AgentGoat: 4:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Sucre6:
Op why exactly are u sending her money

Well you are a simp.

You may be small but that's wasn't the reason u are getting this level of disrespect from women as u stated here, why don't u invest in your self, look goodd all the time, wear nice colognes and change your wardrobe , look your best and stop simping, there are things that attract girls apart forom big muscles. Look good,dress clean, invest in your self heavily without looking back and girls would come your way.

Some girls can be stupid shaa, i started going to the gym regularly and have built my muscle size times 5 of what it use to look like ever since then, I have lost count of girls who have openly admire how I look and we always end up banging grin very confused gender cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.