Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Say No To Premarital Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Premarital Sex! (467 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 5 Main Reasons Why People Easily Give In To Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Premarital Sex! by Abimbolafavour(f): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
To my fellow nairalander.. I want to express my point of view to all i want to know why sexual immorality has become a normal norm in our society.. Without shame the teens, youth and elders engage in it .. Please let have it mind that only the married can engage in sexual act . Lets do whats right to please GOD.
Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by VlamesIffect(f): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Se you wan dey wyn me nii...

Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by Quality20(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thank you sister. u are one of d best n prime nairalanders.I just hope ur advise will picked by many
Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by anselm791(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
To my fellow nairalander.. I want to express my point of view to all i want to know why sexual immorality has become a normal norm in our society.. Without shame the teens, youth and elders engage in it .. Please let have it mind that only the married can engage in sexual act . Lets do whats right to please GOD.

If this isn't the cutest thing I've seen on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by MITCHELL96: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
OP, your talk get sense, but hmmmm, Boys no go hear ooo, Sex be controlling them like what I don't know grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by VlamesIffect(f): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:
OP, your talk get sense, but hmmmm, Boys no go hear ooo, Sex be controlling them like what I don't know grin grin grin

Michelle obama
Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by extol1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
you can't get an answer here
Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by Officialhorlah(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Baba she no know sinzu money ni grin
VlamesIffect:
Se you wan dey wyn me nii...

Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by VlamesIffect(f): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Baba she no know sinzu money ni grin

Mama wan turn me to pastor... After she dun chop money say ehn she no wan do am until we marry.

I dey come make i call spending

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Premarital Sex! by Officialhorlah(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Mama wan turn me to pastor... After she dun chop money say ehn she no wan do am until we marry.

I dey come make i call spending

Spending! spending!

That babe wey I carry come house talk say she go marry me, marry who...she no wan follow me come house before but babe see my chains see my bed see my kitchen, see my cars...spending babe no wan Go ooo

I dey come make I call sinzugrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Always Craved For Fredric To S*x Me Always / Hookup Needed In Abuja / Marriage Dey Hard Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.