Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary (23742 Views)

Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw / Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by nairavsdollars(f): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Eleven governorship aspirants under the All Progressives Congress [APC), led by Chief George Moghalu, have called for the cancellation of the exercise, noting that the process has been hijacked by some enemies of APC in the country.

The aspirants also called on the National Working Committee of the party to terminate the Electoral Panel, headed by Ogun State governor, Dapo Abiodun.

Speaking to journalists on behalf of the other aspirants, Moghalu, urged the Electoral Committee, chaired by governor Dapo Abiodun, to cancel the process with immediate effect.

According to him, “I thank God, you journalists were in my hometown where you saw things for yourself. I have been there in Uruagu Ward 1 for the past two hours waiting to cast my vote, but I could not find any voting materials here and other wards across Nnewi North/South Council Areas. I am not happy with the situation.

l learnt that some people are writing the result somewhere, which did not conform with the free, fair and transparency, the panel promised.

The voting materials that suppose to have been distributed to all the 326 wards in the state as early as 8 am according to the election Committee guidelines, arrives at about 6:45 pm this evening. So, how do you expect us to cast our votes?

“Let me say authoritatively that no APC primary election took place anywhere in Anambra State.” “On the final note, we call for the cancellation of the election,” the National Inland Waterways boss stated.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-primary-in-anambra-eleven-aspirants-call-for-cancellation/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Illuminatiship(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
My first ftc since I joined nairaland may we all be blessed and may our politicians never know peace. You're going to live long my brother just avoid friends

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Innerpeace1: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Exercise in futility

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Lamasta(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
The party itself should be cancelled and everybody go home they have done more damage to the country than good

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Lattop(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thieves

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Nwaezeudo: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
The devil's party!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by nairavsdollars(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Apc and confusion. Seems devil live in their midst

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by hakym619(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yoruba's will organize ish free primaries.. I just love that tribe, I wished I belonged to the tribe cry

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by GoldBoss(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by finestiyke(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na so

APC fighting APC

How can rigging being from just Primaries

This is shameful to say the least..

I guess APC is test running their rigging formula for the main governorship election in Anambra State, if it doesn't work for them, they'd go the Supreme Court way.

We live on a funny country, but we ain't laughing.

Its super sad!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by honest1480(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Anambra State electron is always a tough battle ground. It's only the strongest that eat the hardest bone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by observer88: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Can anyone tell me what this party can manage successfully?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by christejames(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
APC has always believed in cutting corners, they are not cut out for true leadership

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by colorsofrainbow: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Is that Andy Ubah's handwriting? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Sambab(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
APC and rigging

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Bonaventura(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Family affair
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Militant30: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
They should dismantle the witchcraft Enterprise called APC for Nigeria to have peace

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Apga,pdp then apc
Confused politicians
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by deltaboyo1: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please save my contact Happy TV I post funny videos and photos
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Naijanascam: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
My moniker says it all......odiegwu really
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Akujuriobi: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigeria and fraud.why must every process be associated with fraud.same thing is happening all over the federation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Where are the people shouting Biafra or nothing...I notice KANU has been very cold lately
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Sholaco: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lamasta:
The party itself should be cancelled and everybody go home they have done more damage to the country than good
and replace with your crook PDP?
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by BareFacedLies(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dem never even start sef kasala Don burst!
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Abascoh: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Andy ubah is not among those complaining so I think we already know who is manipulating the process and trying to steal the election as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Playing Naira Marley "sweet in the middle" MP3.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Sholaco: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
Where are the people shouting Biafra or nothing...I notice KANU has been very cold lately
grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by fergie001: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
garfield1 oooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” / Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.