Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election (51121 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Election: Apc’s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit / Osinbajo At Anambra APC Interactive Roundtable (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2021
hedonido:

Don't mind that goat. How would APC claim that over 300, 000 delegates voted in their phantom primaries? This kind of thing is an insult and makes a mockery of us as Nigerians.
grin grin grin grin

That was how APC claimed their candidate won the Aba North/South Primary with over 47k votes.

Election day....Baba got 3500...

grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by garfield1: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2021
fergie001:

On another day, no P....but his stature and heavily-backed by the State........Unless Supernatural happens, Soludo should already be reading his inauguration speech by October...before the election.

The battle will be more open being that the governor is not contesting.the state machinery without federal might is limited,I dont see obiano backing him heavily.Andy uba like uzodinma is a crook
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2021
The Economics Professor is already halfway into the state house.... APC and PDP are certainly not serious! SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Highest grade stupidity.

Like your father's?
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

The battle will be more open being that the governor is not contesting.the state machinery without federal might is limited,I dont see obiano backing him heavily.Andy uba like uzodinma is a crook
Forget iiii
Nothing will be open in this election....Asides legal battles, it is done.

........APGA sorts their problem.....Soludo is UNDISPUTEDLY strolling into Govt House.

The choices of APC & PDP helped his course sef. 11 aspirants have disagreed with Ubah, and a Senior Minister as well.

APC will likely come a distant second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2021
EmekaA125:

This year turn out will be massive. IPOB no election order contributed to very low turnout in 2017.
But there was no sit at home order in 2014 and 2010.
E dey pain me say people still never understand apc games.
They will claim to do a direct primary den allocate 80% of the results to one candidate and share the remaining 20% to the others. Den during d main election then will try to beat that 80% result claiming is a reflection of their primary results.
That's how they rigged using the direct primary system(tinubu system)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Chai so okwuosa after all the mouth making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by garfield1: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2021
fergie001:

Forget iiii
Nothing will be open in this election....Asides legal battles, it is done.

........APGA sorts their problem.....Soludo is UNDISPUTEDLY strolling into Govt House.

The choices of APC & PDP helped his course sef. 11 aspirants have disagreed with Ubah, and a Senior Minister as well.

APC will likely come a distant second.

You are missing something.for uba to outsmart ngige means he is well prepared and highly connected.he can run the election on his own without any support,soludo cannot.Andy has that national political connect that can stifle anybody.he is a political giant,soludo is not.in 2017,it took a lot of begging for obiano to prevent federal federal might.it won't happen again.apga is not aa united and strong as it once was.factors that helped obi to bring obiano are no more present.soludo looks to me like another nwosu or diri that cannot do anything without his guide
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by NwokoloOwa: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Though he is not likely to win, but anything can happen so firstly, Go get the ticket.

Diri of Bayelsa never knew he would be governor just like that.

Matawalle of Zamfara and all the Senators. House of Reps and House of Assembly members never they would be in government just like that.

So Ubah, go try ya luck!
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ThisisBuhari: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2021
anungangampu:
Hahahaha.. While will Apc waste their ticket.
The party has lost it.
how, dont you see the number of votes he got in the primaries alone. This is only from party members. what about the votes of non-partisan members coupled with the votes of the apc members on general election day? he is a winner already.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by sanpipita(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2021
APC primaries format is an interesting one, lol 230k votes came from where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by emilo2bad: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Nwaoguta:
pls nairalanders, kindly ignore yesterdays report on police destroying E.S.N camp at izombe and killing several e.s.n members,Nigerian police can lie, they didn't come to izombe at all let alone of arresting anybody,that report is false, I'm from that area and nothing of such.
I feel your pain bro
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

You are missing something.for uba to outsmart ngige means he is well prepared and highly connected.he can run the election on his own without any support,soludo cannot.Andy has that national political connect that can stifle anybody.he is a political giant,soludo is not.in 2017,it took a lot of begging for obiano to prevent federal federal might.it won't happen again.apga is not aa united and strong as it once was.factors that helped obi to bring obiano are no more present.soludo looks to me like another nwosu or diri that cannot do anything without his guide
Don't give yourself hope oooo...na advice.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by alshalz(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
He is known for brazen acts of election rigging. He usually rigs by allocating himself numbers higher than the total number of voters in Inec register. I hope Inec maintains their strict protocols on election day or many of their staff and materials will go missing only to resurface the next day with something like 1 million votes recorded for Andy Uba like they did in 2007. Andy Uba is loathed by the generality of Anambra people that is why he believes only in rigging to get what he wants. Inec should be very careful with that man.
You have said it without any reservations, his younger brother; Chris Uba is another compound illiterate tout who believes in getting whatever he wants by all and any means, the Anambra State government house this family set ablaze in 2004 is where they want to occupy in 2021,2e are watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by garfield1: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2021
fergie001:

Don't give yourself hope oooo...na advice.

Am not.soludo will still likely win but the election will be a close call.ifeanyi ubah already has a headstart,I swe him winning anambra south.this is Andy's last chance,let's not rule out any uzodinma like surprises.he can even sponsor an apga member to court
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

Am not.soludo will still likely win but the election will be a close call.ifeanyi ubah already has a headstart,I swe him winning anambra south.this is Andy's last chance,let's not rule out any uzodinma like surprises.he can even sponsor an apga member to Court
This election is about the Anambra people.
Money is good for Election but Money no dey win their election oooooo.

If they cross the line, forget it.

The race is between Soludo v APGA.

alshalz:
You have said it without any reservations, his younger brother; Chris Uba is another compound illiterate tout who believes in getting whatever he wants by all and any means, the Anambra State government house this family set ablaze in 2004 is where they want to occupy in 2021,2e are watching
Cc: garfield1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Diligence: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Indubitably, for Anambrians, the one & only choice is Prof Charles Soludozie Anambra State - The Light of the World! ���������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2021
I wanted Godwin maduka, but the way it is now, Soludu has no contender in the Election. Straight win for APGA, APC no wise. Andy ubah who has a bad record in the Anambra is who you gave your ticket grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by koning: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Andy Uba, Chris Uba, APC. I fear for Soludo.

These people can rough things up. I am not sure Soludo can play dirty like the Uba's.

To make matters worse, i see Obiano as one docile alcholoic. He could not care less if Soludo wins or not. He's happy to leave.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2021
He will not score up to 1k vote in the whole state. Someone that Ifeanyi ubah trashed with unknown party. cheesy grin
vickydevoka:
This guy is a grass root politician
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2021
On election Day, take direct bus from oshogbo to Anambra and come and vote for him, he will need your vote to score up to 1k in the election.
bluecircle470:

Nah all parties dey waste ticket. E no dey tire una... nah so uno go dey online dey talk rubbish as if nah online dem dey vote.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2021
Not the way Boko haram and iswap plus Bandits are sweeping the North, by 2023, there will be no single human walking in the North, Insha Allah grin grin
escapefromusa:

Bloody terrorist... More will die nothing gonna happen.

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Eriokanmi: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2021
See as APC and PDP just dash soludo the governorship ticket on a platter of gold. Na greed dey ruin the career of our politicians for this country.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Yankee101: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2021
This one wey dey owe everybody like okorocha, e go steal government money
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ugonna62: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Nfora:

You are the idiot.

Provide evidence or shut up.

So those that put Soludo there as AGPGA candidate do not have interest?
You see why i said you are a fantastic idiot,if you believe soludo is a product of intrest of those in APGA,why is it so difficult and painful for you to also accept that uba's emergence is as a result of intrest of some unseen forces in APC.such that even when Ngige (supposed APC leader in Anambra,)called for postponment, nobody listen to him,rather Abiodun want ahead to anoint Uba in a secreet venue, amids frantic calls by other aspirants for posponment,it seems i am even wasting my time with you.pls go away.anu ofia !
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Oga, Andy ubah is a serial loser just like Buhari in the East, he will not win any election in Anambra state as far as his name remains Andy ubah.
MartinsD12:

APGA should be careful this man Andy uba is a hardcore politician, he is Everly ready for anything be it sharing of money, this man is terribly rich forget what heritage bank staffs did its all political gimmicks
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Lolz grin grin
On election Day, he won't have up to 1k vote, they can write whatever they want in there primary election, we don't care. He is a serial loser in Anambra state.
GoodGovernance:
Politics is a game of numbers.

Those who think the over 348,000 APC active voters would be insignificant in the main election,should have their brain re-examined.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by koning: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

That is exactly my point. Soludo is not cut out for the gra-gra and Obiano is not capable of assisting him. All these people shouting Soludo here are not even up to 0.2% of the Anambra electorate. Wait till election day. Andy running for the National ruling party is also a problem for Soludo. Not to mention that "Eselu" is a complete Agbero.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Yankee101: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Dem don chop maduka money
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Stop displaying your stupidity online. So you think APC have more members than APGA or PDP grin grin

Go and take your drugs
GoodGovernance:

I pity your stupidity.

Anyway just for the sake of others,the voting population of Anambra state is over 1.84million.

The actual turnover on election day is a function of mobilisation.

In 2017,just a little over 300k came out to vote.

If APC can mobilise at least 50% of its members on election day and APGa or PDP mobilises only say 20%,your guess is as good as mine.

Elections are not won on social media,they are won by very effective grass root mobilisation.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by MartinsD12(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Jonathan39:
Oga, Andy ubah is a serial loser just like Buhari in the East, he will not win any election in Anambra state as far as his name remains Andy ubah.
I know but let's not be too relaxed as I don't trust obiano with his romance with Buhari
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Safemoon: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2021
This Andy knows how to play Abuja politics more than soludo.

He is an a master rigger into everything irregularity,he love and strive anywhere their is confusion,APC is a perfect party for him to fulfill his evil.

I see another hope uzordinma loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.