Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election (51062 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Election: Apc’s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit / Osinbajo At Anambra APC Interactive Roundtable (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

Shey I told you that ngige is wasting his time
He is calling for cancellation.....

See una candidate.... grin grin grin

They gave it to Soludo without a FIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Mr man shut up!

It is not everything you read on social media that is true.

Who can bribe the governor of Ogun state, the chairman of the election panel?

How much can Uba give Dapo Abiodun ?

Clowns everywhere.
Bribe ke....andy uba can singlehandedly rigged his way he doesn't need to bribe anynody. He is a fraudster and over time ogun state governor has been known associating with fraudsters. probably dey always play him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
But you don't know me undecided

Oga you still get potato vines

Lol
Up to one thousand bags now.
It's raining na
Hahahaha
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
This Uba has been contesting for governor since 2003 and has been in senate since. He has no other job
Lol. That's Uba family for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by stonemasonn: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Clowns everywhere.
Dapo Abiodun can be bribed with just 10million naira, it doesn't matter if he's governor of the reserve bank.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Oloripelebe: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2021
No reflendum,no erection
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2021
E pain this one well well
Abascoh:

You mean they are champions of democrazy. A demonstration of craziness that produces well known criminally minded election riggers like the Uba brothers. Useless party producing a useless candidate.

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Wow. What's the location
Veggieseedies:

Lol
Up to one thousand bags now.
It's raining na
Hahahaha
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ugonna62: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Mr man shut up!

It is not everything you read on social media that is true.

Who can bribe the governor of Ogun state, the chairman of the election panel?

Clowns everywhere.
see this idiot,. governor or no governor everybody has a price and dont forget politics is a game of intrest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Abascoh: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
E pain this one well well
Lol, You are a clown! how can it pain me when I know that you and your useless candidate are going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2021
tnerro1:
Andy uba the headmaster, marking and writing results since 1999.

grin grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by remedick: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2021
TheStranger:
Congratulations to him.
Is he the chronic debtor?
they are brothers I think.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by garfield1: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2021
fergie001:

He is calling for cancellation.....

See una candidate.... grin grin grin

They gave it to Soludo without a FIGHT.

What do you expect from sore losers? In a free and fair election,soludo will win but soludo is a neophyte while Andy is a seasoned rigger like uzodinma
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2021
See this one, e go shock u. We'll deploy FEDERAL MIGHT tongue
Abascoh:

Lol, You are a clown! how can it pain me when I know that you and your useless candidate are going nowhere.

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Abascoh: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
See this one, e go shock u. We'll deploy FEDERAL MIGHT tongue
Federal might that you have been applying since when? Even when APC had more popular and marketable candidates like Ngige and Tony Nwoye, they still couldn't win anything in Anambra with the federal might. Is it now that they are fielding a well known fraudulent individual that they will win?

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2021
GoodGovernance:

I pity your stupidity.

Anyway just for the sake of others,the voting population of Anambra state is over 1.84million.

The actual turnover on election day is a function of mobilisation.

In 2017,just a little over 300k came out to vote.

If APC can mobilise at least 50% of its members on election day and APGa or PDP mobilises only say 20%,your guess is as good as mine.

Elections are not won on social media,they are won by very effective grass root mobilisation.
Lolz. You brought the insult first. Now let me enlightened your cow brain. In 2010 the total votes cast including cancel votes was 301000 in the entire state. In 2014 total was 442k and in 2017 total votes were 428k. My brother please check ur malaria level.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Perfectbeing(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Nwaoguta:
pls nairalanders, kindly ignore yesterdays report on police destroying E.S.N camp at izombe and killing several e.s.n members,Nigerian police can lie, they didn't come to izombe at all let alone of arresting anybody,that report is false, I'm from that area and nothing of such.
Ignore any report the the military killed Ikonso. He stays in my area. I spoke with him this morning.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Gov Dapo Abiodun rigged this election for Andy Uba. There's no way he could poll such figure yesterday and even Dr Chris Ngige has called on Party leadership to postpone the election to Tuesday 29th June. Abiodun is a loyalist of Uba and most APC faithful raised alarm when he was appointed to head the Panel Committee. Uba brothers (Chris, Andy and Ugochukwu) think Ndi Anambra will hand over our common patrimony over to them. God forbid!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by nku5: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Ubah brothers way kidnap sitting governor want to come and finish us finally after God delivered us from godfathers hands.

God is the only father. Nothing for APC. They have messed up. If they had given Ngige at least APC for come third because Ifeanyi Ubah no dey look uche face. I love my state because we too get men cool

Nobody fit chance anybody again. Ana enwe obodo enwe

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by GoodGovernance: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Common sharap there. All politicians are 'bribable'. If ordinary contractors can give governors and even presidents kickbacks, who is dapo not to collect bribes running into millions or even billions?

Highest grade stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by hedonido: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Abascoh:

APC doesn't have those number of voters in their primaries. Andy Uba and his brothers just did what they are known for by manufacturing and writing fantastic results for themselves. You are the one that needs your brain reexamined if you believe Andy ubah truly got those number of votes.

Don't mind that goat. How would APC claim that over 300, 000 delegates voted in their phantom primaries? This kind of thing is an insult and makes a mockery of us as Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz. You brought the insult first. Now let me enlightened your cow brain. In 2010 the total votes cast including cancel votes was 301000 in the entire state. In 2014 total was 442k and in 2017 total votes were 428k. My brother please check ur malaria level.
This year turn out will be massive. IPOB no election order contributed to very low turnout in 2017.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Wow. What's the location

shocked

Really?
Doesn't matter in a nationwide business
I'm nationwide, my vine/seed goes nationwide
What's your location
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2021
nku5:
Ubah brothers way kidnap sitting governor want to come and finish us finally after God delivered us from godfathers hands.

God is the only father. Nothing for APC. They have messed up. If they had given Ngige at least APC for come third because Ifeanyi Ubah no dey look uche face. I love my state because we too get men cool

Nobody fit chance anybody again. Ana enwe obodo enwe

Underestimate Uba brothers at your own peril. Hope you are aware that Chief Ugochukwu Uba won PDP factional primaries held at Paul University Field, Awka. That family has been a thorn in the flesh of Ndi Anambra and believe our people are monitoring and observing situation. If Soludo fails to clinch Agu-Awka seat, then we are likely to fall back to Uba family of Uga. I weep for my State.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by silos(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2021
congratulations to soludo, Anambra will witness greater prosperity under him.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by cardoctor(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations. Just deliver is all we want.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by 8stargeneral: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations to incoming governor of anambara state...Sir soludo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nfora: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Ugonna62:
see this idiot,. governor or no governor everybody has a price and dont forget politics is a game of intrest.

You are the idiot.

Provide evidence or shut up.

So those that put Soludo there as AGPGA candidate do not have interest?
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Dapo Abiodun is a loyalist of Tinubu.
Andy Uba has a very cordial relationship with Tinubu.

Hope we are decoding the political synergy here. So tell me how Dapo won't declare Andy winner of the primaries?

Politics is just a mind game. No permanent friend or enemy. Underestimate Tinubu at your own peril.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

What do you expect from sore losers? In a free and fair election,soludo will win but soludo is a neophyte while Andy is a seasoned rigger like Uzodinma
On another day, no P....but his stature and heavily-backed by the State........Unless the Supernatural happens, Soludo should already be reading his inauguration speech by October...before the election.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2021
fergie001:

On another day, no P....but his stature and heavily-backed by the State........Unless Supernatural happens, Soludo should already be reading his inauguration speech by October...before the election.
Soludo has what it takes to transform Anambra to a world class economy.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2021
8stargeneral:
Congratulations to incoming governor of anambara state...Sir soludo.
Thanks bro. Let's go make a governor together on Nov 6th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.