Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56144 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by ceaser: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Well, maybe if it will be allowed for the co-husbands to also simultaneously be husbands to some other polyhandrous wives, then they may have a deal.

But the wive having sole ownership of the co-husbands may be a difficult point to agree with by her husbands.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yet te fact remains,SA is the most westernized and industrialized nation on the continent....do you think FIFA will risk hosting their event in a zoo like Nigeria? grin
Westernized and industrialized nation my ass, FIFA hosted the world cup back then because of the British presence there, not because of you all lazy black coons. do you think FIFA will be so stupid to host a world cup in a xenophobic nation if not because of the whites? think again girl, anyways I haven't seen your boyfriend TMK, I hope he wasn't locked up for doing drugs cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by laiperi: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Just wondering. It probably means ladies are more discreet than men.

Ladies turn their husbands' house into beer parlors. In some cases men open beer parlors away from home for their wives to manage.

Many college girls have multiple phones with different ring tones for their boyfriends and sugar daddies.

Until you catch them, are they more discreet than men or maybe just sleeker. While at it who outlast who with multiple partners.

May be South Africa is being realistic. They are not forcing anyone into a particular relationship. If you prefer one or multiple relationships, God nor dey fes.

There are men and women out there that can never be satisfied by one person.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Go to Colombia, Peru etc and see their Amerindian tribes.. they were next to nothing and their societies and countries are westernized and better than yours

You two are illiterates grin
tell that to your uncivilized bush people.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
my brother those people are still living in Stone age, just take a look at how their women keep dancing naked on the streets, bush people.
Lol no wonder the rate of HIV/AIDS there is alarming, bunch of primitive coons, all they do is Fvck and gossip. cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Westernized and industrialized nation my ass, FIFA hosted the world cup back then because of the British presence there, not because of you all lazy black coons. do you think FIFA will be so stupid to host a world cup in a xenophobic nation if not because of the whites? think again girl, anyways I haven't seen your boyfriend TMK, I hope he wasn't locked up for doing drugs cheesycheesycheesy
without TMK south and Jaceblaze backing that slowpoke "Irongalaxy" he is as powerless as a helpless widow.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
smh please grin
Are you done when you are done, let me know
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Are you done when you are done, let me know
grin grin shame, white flag
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
tell that to your uncivilized bush people.
you mean like your cultists?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
without TMK south and Jaceblaze backing that slowpoke "Irongalaxy" he is as powerless as a helpless widow.
He's a sissy, that's why I was asking about his boyfriend TMK.

I don't f*ck with sissies cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Advision: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
CND1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlҽsƭiɳe am fɾσɱ υgωυ-ҽɱҽ αωɠµ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferเɳɠ from parraplegic injury of the spine since the past1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ ᗰercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since my accident happen but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and I can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
*3. 171. 786. 625 0

first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second picture is my unproperly heal bed sore causing me deep hoe my buttocks

Why do you having multiple accts soliciting for this help?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
how can I be a "widow" when I'm a male? Smh.. I can't take you illiterates seriously grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by harmony75: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Woaw very interesting!
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Swinger60(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena
case closed.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
how can I be a "widow" when I'm a male? Smh.. I can't take you illiterates seriously grin
I hope nothing happened to your husband TMK? don't tell me he's now "late" or jailed for doing drugs grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Smh..you are such an embassment. The South African FA , which is black not British, made the bid and won, the government, which is majority black, built stadiums and other infrastructure, and the labor which is majority black, built stadiums, roads, airports etc in preparation for the world cup. grin grin munch on n sourt grapes fool
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I hope nothing happened to your husband TMK? don't tell me he's now "late" or jailed for doing drugs grin
Lame. Has your sister been killed for her breasts yet? I heard they make a potent muti for rituals..

Knucklehead from the 4th world grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Smh..you are such an embassment. The South African FA , which is black not British, made the bid and won, the government, which is majority black, built stadiums and other infrastructure, and the labor which is majority black, built stadiums, roads, airports etc in preparation for the world cup. grin grin munch on n sourt grapes fool
Do you think I will believe this lies? I'm not gullible girl, tell that to a gullible person not me. cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The so-called "Bushmen" are called the "San" illiterate. It will help you to read a book once in a while
if they were that important to you I see no reason why you didn't mentioned them earlier, whatever you are saying here still doesn't exonerate your countrymen as bush people.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
He's a sissy, that's why I was asking about his boyfriend TMK.

I don't f*ck with sissies cheesycheesy
lol grin grin grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tjah:

account name please

Thread carefully. Ask for a video call to confirm he is who he says he is. Nairaland is full of scammers
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why are the men crying wolf? I find it really funny that a man that has four wives is against the law. If polygamy can be legalized for men then polyandry should be legalized for women. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
African men don't want to treat women equally but they want white folks to treat them equally,what a funny race!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lame. Has your sister been killed for her breasts yet? I heard they make a potent muti for rituals..

Knucklehead from the 4th world grin
"the venom of a viper does no harm to the back of a tortoise" that was a very weak one from you, try something els
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
donbachi:
u will be hearing "i go tell my mummy for u"
okay? And?

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
have never been a fan of polygamy, but at least in polygamy a child will get to bear the name of one father, but in poyandry, whose name will the child bear? assuming the woman is married to four husband, the child will grow up with a confused identity, imagine your child going to school and the teacher ask, what is your father's name, what do you want the child to answer.

Hate to break it to you, the world won’t end if the kids bear their mom's name.
Everything human beings do is socially constructed. There’s no divine unbreakable law that states it has to be done a certain way.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
yep, the government blundered with this one. You're quite right with SA growing in matriarchy

But they didn't blunder with legalising polygamy for men?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I don't expect a daft like you to understand idiomatic expression, who was your English teacher? I need to ask him a few question.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
We live in a crazy world according to the late South African music legend, Lucky Dube
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by donbachi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:
okay? And?
Many wombs will be shifted.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Constantine10: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Count me in if we can have a throple, I want to come back from work and see two people waiting for me to shocked OR working from home and seeing my husband and wife teasing me to join them wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.