Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,121 members, 7,852,800 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

What You Don't Know About The Devil Called Chidinma (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Don't Know About The Devil Called Chidinma (18+) (603 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About The Devil Called Chidinma (18+) by Naughtyseun69: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2021
To think about Chidinma brings nothing but naughty memories.The girl was bad, scratch that, she was evil.

I can't emphasise how devilish this girl was...but I'll try.

Her Big fat ass was her greatest weapon. Chidinma would walk around my room with only her bra and g-string on, her perky ass cheeks jiggling with each step she took.

My dick would stir in my shorts, the mere sight of her getting me hard, but I couldn't do shit, I could only see but not touch–It was the most important rule of our "Bestie-ship"..

On a good day, I got some action: she would drop that her soft, fat ass on my groin and move her waist ever so slowly–my dick lost in between the crease of her ass...

Complete this Erotica story here: https://www.eroticarated.com/the-devil-called-chidinma-new-lit-erotica-18/

(1) (Reply)

To The Lady who is FIRE, To The Lady I Have Not Met! / Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating / How Important Is Courtesy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.