Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating (604 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / Ever Wondered Why We Kiss When We’re In Love? 6 Things You Should Know / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by omgvoices: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
A lady has burst the bubble of many ladies who think and feel their boyfriends are under obligation to take care of their needs.

According to this lady, as far as her parents are around, she sees no reason why her boyfriend should be the one to take care of her needs. She maintained that her boyfriend is not expected to replace her parents and play their role simply because they are dating.

Providing an answer to a public query on what she thought about boyfriends who were somewhat mandated to take care of the girlfriends, the Knutsford University College student said she did not need her boyfriend to pay for her expenses as long as her parents were still alive.

Her parents have the mandate to take care of her, not her boyfriend. This lady has intimated that relationships should not and never become money-making ventures.

Watch the snippet below:
https://esiama.com/video-my-boyfriend-is-not-supposed/

Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by Godada(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2021

This girl deserves a cold drink.

Enough of this entitlement mentality.

You toast a lady, collect her number and next thing is that she is making demands alright.

5minutes later and she wants you to recharge her phone. Next she wants to eat indomie.

Her brother needs assistance.

The list is endless.

Prìck go fall out of per second over billing.

1 Like

Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by Sonnobax15(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by Flexherbal(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
It has to do with understanding
Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
She's looking for husband desperately, guys see wife material 200% yard.
Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by KusherAbel: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's looking for husband desperately, guys see wife material 200% yard.

You've used up your quota for stupid posts for the week
Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by Elporo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Godada:

5minutes later and she wants you to recharge her phone. Next she wants to eat indomie.

Toaster - Hello
big-nyash Girl - Hi
Toaster - You gave me ur nos some hours ago
big-nyash Girl - Okay, what's up? How's it going?
Toaster - Please can you tell me about yourself?
big-nyash Girl - Okay
big-nyash Girl - I'm owing someone 200K NGN, my house rent is du ...

Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by dan9ice(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
1 out of 99 percents don they get sense grin
Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by JOACHINpedro: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Beauty and brain=x
Find x
Re: Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating by cooooooks(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
That's why you don't chase.

If it were a mutual attraction, you wouldn't need to "prove" anything to her.
Elporo:

Toaster - Hello
big-nyash Girl - Hi
Toaster - You gave me ur nos some hours ago
big-nyash Girl - Okay, what's up? How's it going?
Toaster - Please can you tell me about yourself?
big-nyash Girl - Okay
big-nyash Girl - I'm owing someone 200K NGN, my house rent is du ...

(1) (Reply)

I Went To The Most Reviewed Barber In Abuja And KIDDWAYA Was There ! / Look At This, Does Nairaland Get Premium Package? / Are They The Oldest Siblings In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.