Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State (67720 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by favour32(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Hizzy:
I'm surprised they didn't tag him ESN/IPOB member
They could not get necessary items to do that quickly.
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2021
He was hacked and shot to death with his hands already tied behind his back. He actually begged for his life
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by geechy: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2021
I am still looking for the "jubilation" in the statement by the police... By way of expression by members of community even the pics I no see
Rubbish sometin

Isaidit
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by HRMK: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Hizzy:
go on dcvg urselves!so all those killing securitymen and destroying govt properties who u call unknown gunmen(ugm) are not ipob/esn?kanu is hiding abroad with his faml while u fools are bn killed like rats!what u destroy wuld be repaired with ur money!!
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Teejay13(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Suspect's picture unko
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by HRMK: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Ficient:
He was hacked and shot to death with his hands already tied behind his back. He actually begged for his life
and u want securitymen to spare him,a hardened criminal that has killed many?YOU MUST BE A BIG SUSPECT TOO!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Peacefulgold(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Shey Na dat kind of gun dem use exchange the heavy gunfire with police ...
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Quaddafi29: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2021
One sign that Fowlboy was a bad ass nigger was the fact that people jubilated(No evidence shown) but stop insulting us about the heavy exchange of fire as you can't do such with that stick on display and others escaping with bullet wound, is an old noise that has begun to irritate many.
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2021
HRMK:
and u want securitymen to spare him,a hardened criminal that has killed many?YOU MUST BE A BIG SUSPECT TOO!

I only gave an eyewitness report, keep your opinions and suspicions to yourself
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by chidi2003(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Kudos to our men in uniform - be let's not hype any inroads!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by waa01: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2021
He die like �
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Oceanblaze(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Heavy gun fire,when I am seeing just one locally made pistol....thunder fire the police men and the nairaland reporter
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by chidi2003(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=geechy post=103154566]I am still looking for the "jubilation" in the statement by the police... By way of expression by members of community even the pics I no see
Rubbish sometin

Nigeria for you! Always exaggerating a situation to score a cheap point!
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Aboks(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2021
jaytee01:
The hooligan engaged the police in a "heavy gun battle" with that locally made gun?

SMH!

With oka made i wonder the kind gun battle wey be dat lol

Naija funny
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Buksaylor: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Offpoint1: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why is it that police always make this same particular statement
"Other members of the gang escaped with Bullet Wounds"
Na template, until someone sensible update that template... Naso we go dey see am till infinity.
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by HRMK: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Ficient:

I only gave an eyewitness report, keep your opinions and suspicions to yourself
eyewitness,my foot!who is talking abt opinions?ur defending a hardened criminal,u must be arrested bcs ur already a suspect!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by 9jaRealist: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Hizzy:

Shows that those tagged ESN/IPOBIANS really are ESN… grin
>
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by 9jaRealist: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Ficient:

Not to condone extrajudicial killings…
But pretty sure that many people he killed similarly begged for their lives.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

>
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by wasol: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Yeye fowl

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Cossybob(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2021
The end of Infamous Fowlboy cry cry
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by mysticwarrior(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2021
The guy must really be specialize in robbing poultries.
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Centmelody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
jaytee01:
The hooligan engaged the police in a "heavy gun battle" with that locally made gun?

SMH!
no be naija we dey?
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

Not to condone extrajudicial killings…
But pretty sure that many people he killed similarly begged for their lives.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

>

What goes around, comes around
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
HRMK:
eyewitness,my foot!who is talking abt opinions?ur defending a hardened criminal,u must be arrested bcs ur already a suspect!

Mu. mu, go and arrest all the lawyers defending your corrupt leaders first
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by bragamycin: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
U create an hydra
Kylekent59:

Strike the head of a snake and the other parts of its body becomes useless.
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
vibre:
Why do they call him fowlboy? Maybe he started his career by stealing fowls before he now graduated to full time armed robbery.
No, it's the smell on his body. Fowl smell. He uses all kinds of juju to bath.
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Kylekent59: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
bragamycin:
U create an hydra
She[Scylla] don't exist anymore. Are you a believer in Greek mythology?
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by HRMK: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ficient:

Mu. mu, go and arrest all the lawyers defending your corrupt leaders first
yes,that is ur rightful name?its a lawyer's duty to defend a client!i guess ur a saint but criminally minded!where does that leave u?hahaha............back to square one!good day!!
Re: Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 29, 2021
HRMK:
yes,that is ur rightful name?its a lawyer's duty to defend a client!i guess ur a saint but criminally minded!where does that leave u?hahaha............back to square one!good day!!

Whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.