Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is This True Love Or Fake Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True Love Or Fake Love (443 Views)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True Love Or Fake Love by BonPatrick(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good day guys please I want to share an issue. There is this girl I met in CEDR class from there we started getting along and she even cook for me but in her lodge then I came and collect the food. I gave her money foe the food. So after a week i told her I want us to go into Relationship, she got Angry saying that she dont want that the previous guys say same things but try to sleep with her. I told her to give me chance she said no. So we started getting along as friend i came to her lodge and have some chat with her. But she wants me to buy ice cream for her, the other day she said I should buy her meshy and hollandia yoghourt I was shock. And from my observation when she calls she doesn't even ask if I have eaten how my day was, at least to show she cares. A friend of mine told me to quit her. She is 27 and am 29. What do you guys think.
I use because of her the 400 I was planning to use for two days I ate only okpa 100 and spent 300 for her to be happy
Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by lilvicky68(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
It's foolish love..why will you allow a 27 old lady approaching evening newspaper to chop you?? Nawa oh
Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Trying to understand what you wrote...

And your last paragraph get k leg
Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by Dheji2(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good day guys please I want to share an issue. There is this girl I met in CEDR class from there we started getting along and she even cook for me but in her lodge then I came and collect the food. I gave her money foe the food. So after a week i told her I want us to go into Relationship, she got Angry saying that she dont want that the previous guys say same things but try to sleep with her. I told her to give me chance she said no. So we started getting along as friend i came to her lodge and have some chat with her. But she wants me to buy ice cream for her, the other day she said I should buy her meshy and hollandia yoghourt I was shock. And from my observation when she calls she doesn't even ask if I have eaten how my day was, at least to show she cares. A friend of mine told me to quit her. She is 27 and am 29. What do you guys think.
I use because of her the 400 I was planning to use for two days I ate only okpa 100 and spent 300 for her to be happy

You finally met the person who is destined to kill you.
Start arranging for your glorious exit since you refuse to get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by Pricelessruby(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin, funny, nairaland always there to make my day

2 Likes

Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by Neimarjr: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
OP u too dy lie

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by izuch(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
BonPatrick:

Where are you schooling and what are you studying again?? undecided
I wonder how you expect people to understand this incoherent jibberish you concocted nup there.
Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by maiquel: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
29years and 27 years... cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by DDDEnterprises: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
*singing*

"I'm looking at you one kind... I'm looking at you one kind bobo... you're making me feel one kind... tell me why o why o why"

Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by saintbillion(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
BonPatrick:
CEDR opka this one must be a unn student

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by gentlestdude(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
idiot make money and forget about her
Re: Is This True Love Or Fake Love by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
make I advise you small ...

no allow all this redpill nonsense enter your brain....

if you no get money better mind your business and leave girls alone....

leave matter for Mathias!!!

any girl wey no get money should avoid me too..cus am looking for who will take good care of me too.... I cum in peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They Scammed Him And Now He's Passing Through Hell / Video: Drama As Boyfriend Wept, Drag On The Ground As He Begged Girlfriend / 3 Things A Girl Will Tell You When She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.