Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,631 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet (6669 Views)

Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by DaInferno(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him o.
Baba knows he must cheat so it is better he marries a woman who is mature enough to accept the reality of cheating.

Even if you are finer than Agbani, we will cheat on you.
Even if you are richer than Linda Ikeji, we will cheat on you,
Even if you are more famous than Beyonce, we will cheat on you.
Even if you are more godly than Mother Theresa, we will cheat on you.
Even if your yansh is bigger than Geepee tank, we will cheat on you.
Even if you are more successful than Oprah Winfrey, we will cheat on you.

A man must cheat.
The very few who don't, are cheating themselves.
You weren't raised well. Hear me,who ever taught you this has failed as a parent/tutor/ gaurdian
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by TheEnygma(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2021
I won't blame the man for calling of the marriage.....
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by JeffreyJunior: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2021
I will run, mba, I will flee if I were her man.

There's a possibility that she didn't mean what she wrote but I wouldn't count on it.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by DaFuhrer(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him o.
Baba knows he must cheat so it is better he marries a woman who is mature enough to accept the reality of cheating.

A man must cheat.

Werey grin
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by mytime24(f): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2021
Motivation speaker gone wrong
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
The man's ways are not pure otherwise this shouldn't affect or make him react. However the woman shouldnt have said such.

His loss though.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Iceyjayz: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2021
oranget:
This one is Chidinma pro max
Chidinma 2.0
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by November24(f): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2021
I will do same
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Johnsown1(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2021
People forget that it is not everything that you say on internet because the world are watching. Friends of Friends palava
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Prolificgiant(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2021
That's a very careless talk, check my signature
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Depressed101: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
They say it is better to be silent than to be reckless, I don't know if I would have gone that far but I'd certainly not take it lightly if my new wife uttered these words. Check it out below
very timely move by the man I must say... Possible assassination averted

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Chloraseptic: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2021
InspectorLawal:
keep talking nonsense.
Seems you don't have an idea that your information has been revealed on this forum.
If you talk any further I'll be forced to put your pictures here so everyone would see you and take note of you

What's this one even saying.. So I don't have freedom to air my view on here again
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by SEGLIZ: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him o.

A man must cheat.

@NwaAmaikpe, you know say you no well small?
you mean every man is a cheat either they cheat on their wife or not?
truth is I can't agree less with you.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by mysticwarrior(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2021
CharisEleos:
The man's ways wte not pure otherwise this shouldn't affect or make him react. However the woman shouldnt have said such.

How loss though.
that man did nothing wrong, a woman with such awkward reasoning could easily carryout that act on mare suspicion without proof.

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by chatinent: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Only simps reason like u and thats cos they are immature....real mature men and women understand better...why Tinubu or Rochas wife no kill them??

Consolation tribute.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by chatinent: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Only simps reason like u and thats cos they are immature....real mature men and women understand better...why Tinubu or Rochas wife no kill them??

Consolation tribute. I'm not surprised everything you lot see as mature are the most evil of all things.
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by tiswell(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2021
chatinent:

Nothing like that biko.

Should he cheat before?

Abeg make e leave am jare, she saved herself of some infectious diseases.
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him o.

A man must cheat.

can this be put in a portrait and sold in lagos traffic?
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2021
The wife must be deadlier than Chidinma grin
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by BrazilaAirporta: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Social media is synonymous to real life now
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
They say it is better to be silent than to be reckless, I don't know if I would have gone that far but I'd certainly not take it lightly if my new wife uttered these words. Check it out below

If I hear say I no dissolve the marriage, make I bend... Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Rimsd(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fear ladies that answer Chidinma shocked
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Heavance(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
This one don watch old nollywood drama tire.
How many women even know how to remove it in the first place?
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by Bunmhi(f): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet by DONFASZY(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2021
This is when u watch too much zeeworld and telemundo

Stupid post

If dem leave her

She no where brake dey to disconnect
Even if driver start car
Within the reverse or drive in 20second
He will notice d brake is failing and stop to drive without thinking of managing it

Thanks also to Nollywood foolish movies

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.