Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl (6658 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by PIANO2000: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
After all said and done, my Muslim gf proposed to come to my house. She said she doesn't mind being number two. I refused her coming. Yesterday she called me too early in the morning and my wife picked. I was asleep. She collected her number from my phone. When I went to work she called her and interviewed her thoroughly. The girl told her everything. When I came back my house was on fire. My wife pack3d her things and went to her sister's place nearby. I am in soup.Please help me. I don't want to lose my wife. The girl too has stopped calling or picking my calls. My world has collapsed.
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Les: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Simply go and beg ur wife, if she no gree, com back house and go and find urself another muslim girl since dat is wat u are good at

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by overdrive(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
My world is still intact. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Collapsed ke? Hurricane Katrina visit u? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Lanrefahm(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
caught with a muslim girl undecided wots dis suppose to mean, y repeating d muslim gurl undecided, a gurl simple who cares if she is a muslim girl or a christian gurl or indu gurl or jewish gurl. wot difference does it make. u better take dis matter to ur family member dat are sensible enough to address d situation instead of dis site dat are always bias

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Sapphire86(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
If u really think u will receive sympathy here, den u r ready 4 a rude shock.
U have made ur bed, pls feel free 2 lay on it anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Les: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sapphire86: If u really think u will receive sympathy here, den u r ready 4 a rude shock.
see me see wahala o, wen em be de toast d MUSLIM BABE, im no ask nairaland for help o, na now d MUSLIM BABE don do BOKO haram for im marriage, na wen im remember nairaland. Op u know wat to do?? Go to d fp, scroll down, u'll see a topic about d gates of HELL, go and try out it. Next time, if u remember MUSLIM BABE, u go remember say u get Legs...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by biolabee(m): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Les: Simply go and beg ur wife, if she no gree, com back house and go and find urself another muslim girl since dat is wat u are good at

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sapphire86: If u really think u will receive sympathy here, den u r ready 4 a rude shock.
abi o.all this tales by moonlight don plenty here o
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Les: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: Collapsed ke? Hurricane Katrina visit u? undecided
hurricane candy follow join am self.. cheating in relationships can be understandable, but why marriage
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by vivianc(f): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2013
I laugh in swahili grin grin perfect Nigerian man! Whom 'every lady' should be proud he married! grin grin grin grin
Good riddance................*rolling my eyes*

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by boron10(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Na 'Hurricane Muslim Girlfriend' this time o
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Mynd44: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2013
I like the OP. He is silly and not ashamedto tell the whole world

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Abbey2sam(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2013

Noo!

Na huRricane paloma
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by DigitalSignal(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2013
PIANO2000: After all said and done, my Muslim gf proposed to come to my house. She said she doesn't mind being number two. I refused her coming. Yesterday she called me too early in the morning and my wife picked. I was asleep. She collected her number from my phone. When I went to work she called her and interviewed her thoroughly. The girl told her everything. When I came back my house was on fire. My wife pack3d her things and went to her sister's place nearby. I am in soup.Please help me. I don't want to lose my wife. The girl too has stopped calling or picking my calls. My world has collapsed.
You seem to be worried about both your wife and the girl! grin Which do you actually want?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2013
Was ur house literally on fire? grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by jobaskia(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
@OP At least you were not caught in the act u still ve a brighter chance to bring your wife back home . Continue to implore she will surely come back. Some women have a heart of stone and they are rigid and you could be lucky your's has a soft heart so you stand a better chance to have her back. The trust is on a collateral damage now , so you have to watch your back at all times. Beg beg beg beg beg she will answer you.
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
jobaskia:
@OP At least you were not caught in the act u still ve a brighter chance to bring your wife back home . Continue to implore she will surely come back. Some women have a heart of stone and they are rigid and you could be lucky your's has a soft heart so you stand a better chance to have her back. The trust is on a collateral damage now , so you have to watch your back at all times. Beg beg beg beg beg she will answer you.

And what do you mean by the bolded?

If a woman decides to divorce a cheating husband, she has the heart of stone? Are you serious?

If she decides to forgive and accept him back, that's fine BUT it's not compulsory she goes back to the marriage.

I am sure you will sing a different tune if reverse were the case.
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by jobaskia(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
@bukatyne. Let me tell u is not that we take the advantage that we are men. I do virtually agree that if its on our side we will wont take pleas from the woman . But naturally women tend to get simplified and not too complex about certain issue or they are ready to bring down the roof when issues cropped . Cheating by any standard is not good from both sides bcoz it's painful when u realized you ve given so much and you are not been returned with good luv n loyalty.

Women are good no doubt.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
jobaskia: @bukatyne. Let me tell u is not that we take the advantage that we are men. I do virtually agree that if its on our side we will wont take pleas from the woman . But naturally women tend to get simplified and not too complex about certain issue or they are ready to bring down the roof when issues cropped . Cheating by any standard is not good from both sides bcoz it's painful when u realized you ve given so much and you are not been
returned with good luv n loyalty.

Women are good no doubt.

It's not natural. The society conditioned them that way.

It's well. smiley
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Let me get it right
If your wife had caught you with a christian girl there will be no problem, right?
Why did you introduce the subject 'muslim', when you have been cheating all these while with different girls and just unfortunate to be caught today.
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by igemi(f): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Truly u ave sin again ur home bt go and beg ur wife
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by dowjones(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
if your wife wants to go let her go...she think say na yankee she dey wey man go dey pay alimony and child support.. She better be goodlooking and paid cos its a cold world out there...btw, OP, you're a goat for being caught..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
I did feel better if she chopped off your meandering joystick and fed it to the nearest BINGO **kidding......or not**.Men like you who can't control their reckless JT is the reason why most marriages will collapse.

I wish your wife good luck finding a better man.No cheating man deserves a family,Their place is in the slut pits and no where else.

And if she eventually claims she has forgiven you,don't believe it because most women only pretend to.On a good day,you will have a taste of your own medecine,please come running to NL as usual because I ll be waiting.
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by dowjones(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
byvan: I did feel better if she chopped off your meandering joystick and fed it to the nearest BINGO **kidding......or not**.Men like you who can't control their reckless JT is the reason why most marriages will collapse.

I wish your wife good luck finding a better man.No cheating man deserves a family,Their place is in the slut pits and no where else.

And if she eventually claims she has forgiven you,don't believe it because most women only pretend to.On a good day,you will have a taste of your own medecine,please come running to NL as usual because I ll be waiting.

Na lie ! She'd find her butt on badoo or eskimi looking for an E-friend.. Well i know naija women, they're smart enough to remember marriage is for better or WORSE hahahhhhah..
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
dowjones:

Na lie ! She'd find a ass on badoo or eskimi looking for an E-friend.. Well i know naija women, they're smart enough to remember marriage is for better or WORSE hahahhhhah..

She is already married to a Ass,she might find a real man this time.You don't know all Naija women,aren't there divorced Naija women?Meanwhile,most women that stayed with cheating men are going to score back,so,who is fooling who?
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Exponental(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
Just soothe her mind......why shld a wife leave d house cos of an applying girlfriend? If she appreciates her hubby, she better grab it. Above all, apologise n soothe her mind.
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by drnoel: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
When they beg men to sheath their cannons they will refuse but prefer oiling with with every Ronke, Kasalachi and Hadirat. What do we do for u now? How do we advice u to go about this? How does one see fire but still willing put his hand in to be burnt?
U got urself in, am sure u know how to get urself out. Bear in mind, u cheated? How does one forgive that?
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Exponental: Just soothe her mind......why shld a wife leave d house cos of an applying girlfriend? If she appreciates her hubby, she better grab it. Above all, apologise n soothe her mind.
Let's flip this case. Would he not leave the wife?

Smh.....
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by calabardick(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
@OP>>> So If your wife had caught you with a christian girl there will be no problem, abi?

Moslem babes are cross and die for married men; why? Because that devil approved polygamy for them.

Next time try and catch your pastor's daughter and watch how you will be ordained & titled anointed diick.
Re: My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Anyway, I sincerely hope and pray she kicks your cheating self out. Stupidity should come with grave consequences, to avoid repeating the same intentional mistake twice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Top 15 Most Romantic Love Songs - IMO / See What Male Doctor Did To Female Patient / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.