Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (12618 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Ilamina(f): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2021
What should I do undecided

I am getting scared
I wanna move out

All because I was saying hello to my friend from the balcony

While there were at the their own balcony
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Ynix(m): 1:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Ilamina:

I am getting scared
I wanna move out
Don't be scared, go play a Yoruba song on the low key to tell them iyalaya won telling them you no send them. Pepper them all the way, in a matter of time they will become your friend when they realize you are way beyond the racist game they are playing

12 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by SportsHD: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2021
grin
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Ilamina(f): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Ynix:
Don't be scared, go play a Yoruba song on the low key to tell them iyalaya won telling them you no send them. Pepper them all the way, in a matter of time they will become your friend when they realize you are way beyond the racist game they are playing

How do you know they are racist

6 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:45am On Jun 28, 2021
How did you notice this attitude?

I hope your stay in the area doesn't revolve around domesticating all your neighbors and then feeling threatened enough to run just because they are giving you attitude ni.

If they're that threatening, then approach them at the park or store and clear the air... If they don't buldge face your life. Make sure you don't become a KAREN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Ilamina(f): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
How did you notice this attitude?

I hope your stay in the area doesn't revolve around domesticating all your neighbors and then feeling threatened enough to run just because they are giving you attitude ni.

If they're that threatening, then approach them at the park or store and clear the air... If they don't buldge face your life. Make sure you don't become a KAREN

Recently he did the same thing I did in front of him, when I was sitting at the balcony
Shouting hi to his friend

He rode his bicycle in front of me purposely in front of me, while I was sitting at my balcony

One time, he was hitting his car in front of me

I don't know what point his trying to make

3 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Ilamina(f): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2021
They were so nice
Why do I mess things up

I was beginning to enjoy their parties � they throw in the area

And their noisy friends
Sad, now I have to move out for my own safety
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Obakashdee(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Ilamina:
They were so nice
Why do I mess things up

And their noisy friends

Why creating problems where I see none

BTW come and marry me Biko

2 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by imagrg(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2021
You are too noisy

2 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by imagrg(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Obakashdee:

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Divoc19(f): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2021
If you don't feel comfortable around them please move out ASAP please don't play with your life.

Ilamina:
They were so nice
Why do I mess things up

And their noisy friends

5 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by tellsblinks(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2021
You never talk the country you de undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by yinkeys(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Ilamina:

I am getting scared
I wanna move out

Are you in USA?
Americans are very rude so this seems normal(stereotyping).
Simply ignore.
They also do same to Europeans too.

6 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by armadeo(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2021
You all taking this troll serious?

Lol
Comic relief

14 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Hotspotbro(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Go buy a gun abi?
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by BigDawsNet: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Ilamina:

I am getting scared
I wanna move out

My sister are you jjc
You need to mind you buisness and stop looking for familiarity

90% of my neighbors are white...

All I say is "hello, hi"
I don't even know their names and we have been living together for years....they don't wanna know even know mine either...

Just focus on something else and make you friends else where....

When I'm home...I go indoor and shut my door...no buisness with any neighbors

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Attention seeker spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

because of oyinbo neighbor,she mention.

10 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Obakashdee(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Volkswagen90:
because of oyinbo neighbor,she mention.

E shock you
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Ilamina:

Recently he did the same thing I did in front of me when I was sitting at the balcony
Shouting hi to his friend

He rode his bicycle in front of me purposely in front of me, while I was sitting at my balcony

One time, he was hitting his car in front of me

I don't know what point his trying to make

Do you like the supposedly racist guy? Cos you're paying too much attention to him... Ignore his very existence and he'll soon move on.

Maybe he's trying to befriend you or Bully You
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Ilamina(f): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

Do you like the supposedly racist guy? Cos you're paying too much attention to him... Ignore his very existence and he'll soon move on.

Maybe he's trying to befriend you or Bully You

I can't like him
He's too young for me

But he's very rich and cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Ilamina(f): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Divoc19:
If you don't feel comfortable around them please move out ASAP please don't play with your life.

thanks
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Mods need to ban this troll. Since e 2009 Onila/mamagee has been senseless

8 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
BigDawsNet:

My sister are you jjc
You need to mind you buisness and stop looking for familiarity

90% of my neighbors are white...

All I say is "hello, hi"
I don't even know their names and we have been living together for years....they don't wanna know even know mine either...

Just focus on something else and make you friends else where....

When I'm home...I go indoor and shut my door...no buisness with any neighbors
Naso people de mind their business for Yankee??

1 Like

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by BigDawsNet: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Naso people de mind their business for Yankee??

Bro no time for familiarity here especially if you arrived in the states from a thousand miles...

Get here, work your ass off..

Who have time for friendship when I have bills to pay... cool

There's time for everything
When we get to level to travel around for holidays and meet people...then we can flex

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bro no time for familiarity here especially if you arrived in the states from a thousand miles...

Get here, work your ass off..

Who have time for friendship when I have bills to pay... cool

There's time for everything
When we get to level to travel around for holidays and meet people...then we can flex
Omo... Nice. I wish people can mind their business over here!!

8 Likes

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by BigDawsNet: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Omo... Nice. I wish people can mind their business over here!!

Actually it's a Nigerian thing to get involved on other people business

Here is different... Forget abt the skin color...
That's just dere culture...

If you visit a colleague or a friends here without a notice

When you knock on his/her door and they open

They will stand on door and ask you "what are you doing here" or what do you want"...

They are not fighting with u but they believe you should visit when prior both of you have agreed to do so...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Actually it's a Nigerian thing to get involved on other people business

Here is different... Forget abt the skin color...
That's just dere culture...

If you visit a colleague or a friends here without a notice

When you knock on his/her door and they open

They will stand on door and ask you "what are you doing here" or what do you want"...

They are not fighting with u but they believe you should visit when prior both of you have agreed to do so...
Yankee go sweet o.. I hate how everybody wants to be involved in everybody's business...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by jesmond3945: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ilamina:
They were so nice
Why do I mess things up

And their noisy friends
uk?
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by BigDawsNet: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Yankee go sweet o.. I hate how everybody wants to be involved in everybody's business...

That's how it is in every first world country

Canada na dere fada Sha...
If you someone that like familiarities lifestyle don't go to Canada or else that niggga will get depression...
Re: My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ilamina:

I can't like him
He's too young for me

But he's very rich and cool

Aaah.... Either you don't have work,
Or you're chasing clout

How can a baby oyibo be giving you hell enough to want to run.

Best wishes.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: 17-year-old  Impregnates His Two Sisters / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / Best Colour For Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.