Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine (20662 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Supremedrizzy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by DonBenny77(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14
Dump her ass.
She should have taken you out if she cares
Love is symbiotic

357 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by God1000(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14
She's insensitive to be talking like that in this current economy, you have done the right, your happiness and comfort first before any other thing.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lonestar124: 10:12pm On Feb 14
Remove 500naira from your 5000naira and buy her suya... simple..

Abi suya no be meat?

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14
You have being doing val before,so she expects it .you shud have explained things to her so she go comot mind .I don't see anytin wrong in wat she did

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14
If i may ask, what is Valantine about and what`s it`s relevance to relationships?

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 10:21pm On Feb 14
Lonestar124:

Abi suya no be meat?
Of course, it's better than nothing wink

See me wey even dey talk like say I see even common biro tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lonestar124: 10:24pm On Feb 14
Vijuchoco:

You no get boyfriend?

Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 10:30pm On Feb 14
Lonestar124:
You no get boyfriend?

Yes or No?
Lol. I no get, you wan give me one ni

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lonestar124: 10:33pm On Feb 14
Vijuchoco:
Lol. I no get, you wan give me one ni
Me sef I no get girlfriend..

Who you be my girlfriend?

Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 10:37pm On Feb 14
Lonestar124:
Me sef I no get girlfriend..

Would you be my girlfriend?

Yes or No?
That depends on who was ruling Nigeria when you were born cheesy

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by KingNom(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14
Amazing

Please accept the salvation that God wrought for you in Christ Jesus, don't delay (tomorrow might be too late)!

No need for you to be afraid of eternity and the lake of fire because;
JESUS PAID FOR YOUR SINS WITH HIS LIFE AND ROSE AGAIN TO MAKE YOU ONE IN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD ALMIGHTY!

Don't let His MIGHTY Love towards you be in vain. Please respond to God's Great Love for You and Live for Him!

Kindly say this:
Dear God, I thank You for Your Love towards me, I believe that Jesus died and rose for my salvation and confess Him as my Lord and Savior. Thank You God for saving me in Jesus' Name, Amen!

please message me for further information/enquiries

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by qtguru(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14
She can always get a job and assist

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Nicepoker(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14
Are you dating a broke Nigerian girl grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:44pm On Feb 14
What stops her from taking you out? Is she a physically challenged or an orphan that has lesser opportunities available to them?

A one way traffic relationship doesn't always end up well for the man, you will have stunted growth without knowing what is stagnating you.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Supremedrizzy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14
Lonestar124:

Abi suya no be meat?
I know, but that 5h can serve a better purpose, we've been eating suya before now.

45 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Supremedrizzy(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14
Aaaaarghmed:
You have being doing val before,so she expects it .you shud have explained things to her so she go comot mind .I don't see anytin wrong in wat she did
She doesn't need explanation, she knows the situation of things first hand.

31 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:47pm On Feb 14
Lonestar124:

Abi suya no be meat?

Did you read where he said that's his last card for the month which is two weeks to go? We entertain bad habit from ladies and still turn around to lambast them for doing same.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:48pm On Feb 14
Aaaaarghmed:

Val is meant for the man alone to spend grin

Clap your hands, you got the answer correctly grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:49pm On Feb 14
SyrusdeHansome:
If i may ask, what is Valantine about and what`s it`s relevance to relationships?

It's a day for ladies to extort men grin

28 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:51pm On Feb 14
Vijuchoco:

Give

It's better to give than to receive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:10am On Feb 15
How person go carry liability dey nurse am like new born baby still baffles me! Tell her to get a work or start something! Abi, she wan give you high bp?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Ilekokonit: 12:19am On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

Tell her to pack her things and leave your house immediately.

If you allow yourself to sleepwalk into either getting her pregnant or marrying her, your life will never be the same again as she will wreck you financially, mentally and emotionally.

Remove that albatross from your neck 'cos life is hard enough without having to deal with an UNREALISTIC ingrate.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Streetmovement(m): 12:40am On Feb 15
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is the kind of news I love to hear today, nairaland never disappoint...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your girlfriend don sign endorsement deal with Valentine's day, he reach today you cancelled the deal grin

Comrade I love your style 😂

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by OSDD(m): 1:01am On Feb 15
Op won't see the red flag now...

Years later, he'll get married to her and if things to sideways for him, she'll leave him and OP will come here to lament..

If you can't buy, can't she buy too? Why is she making it one-sided, either way. What do I know? Beans is now 1k per derica

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by JustPowerApps(m): 2:08am On Feb 15
There is really nothing symbolic in Feb 14, do not let anyone push you too hard. Explain to her and tell her that when you get paid, you will do the needful.

A reasonable individual will never hold that against you. If she however proved otherwise, don't say anything again. Let her do her worst, make sure you hold your ground also and make it to month ending graciously the way you planned. Ignore her pressure man.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Rokiat(f): 3:10am On Feb 15
Stupid girl as the saying goes

When you marry or date a man you are marrying or dating his lifestyle too.

Why even give a chance to a broke man smh she haven’t seen nothing yet, some women are so stupid.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Blitzking: 3:17am On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.
99 percent of women are the same..they don't reason with their brains rather they reason based on feelings if u follow them most times dey go just lead you ashtrays..like see now brother man dey reason how to guide for the remaining of this month while him babe dey reason why she no go date night today cos of all the status she go dey view...go even dey reason why she dey with you in the first place and won't even mind dumping you for a new guy just for today...na that kind person u wan trust...ppl wey no dey stable.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Boondocxs(f): 7:14am On Feb 15
So you can't even do ordinary grilled fish of 1.5k for your girlfriend instead you bought palm wine as per drunkard that you are Then you have mind to come online to try and gaslight her without her knowledge with your fellow broke boys abi
Inukwa. It will be better if that lady leaves you ASAP if you can't take care of her
God help me not to see broke men like this ever in my life
Shiorrrrrr!! ! !! !!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lonestar124: 7:53am On Feb 15
Vijuchoco:
That depends on who was ruling Nigeria when you were born cheesy
na ibb regime, don't mind me Sha, am just pulling your leg..

Have a wonderful day darling smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lonestar124: 7:57am On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

I know, but that 5h can serve a better purpose, we've been eating suya before now.
Removing 500naira from your 5000 will not be bad, than breaking up with her like some people suggested here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.