Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) (36415 Views)

Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
for america, them for don gun this one down tey tey

3 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
No comment. He should be roasted. Sometimes, I always feel bad the 5% good Muslims that are left.

How do they feel knowing that their fellow members have tarnished their image?

I guess, it's the same way I feel knowing that Yahoo+ boys have ruined our image online.

2 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by PlanktonX: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
I still do not understand it. A person would go all hell loose just to kill for Allah.

This Allah is a spirit...powerful enough to snuff out lives out of a million in a second, and you ordinary mortal believes Allah needs your help.

It is either these people are giving Allah a bad name, or he is not the God we know.

The religious leaders have a lot to do here.

Peace!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
western europe police no dey joke. infact they actually dont even have much work to do. thats why if your neighbor reports you, 4 fit show. you go shock.

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Not a new thing coming from the religion of piss
So you just picked
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Allah the blood sucking god.

The world would have been better if there were no Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by adebwalex(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
I would have prefared the police to knee on his long neck while he keep shouting I can't breath would have been better... Useless terrorist with useless ideology of his faith..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
VEXT:
Any country you see Muslims population growing,run from that country!!!
whedon... Philippines, Beirut and Dubai Noor?!

You guys love to pick people's independent extremist action and judge a whole demographic of people. Sad
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by OneKinGuy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
jh
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Theunbothered: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
I wonder what religion he follows.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by golddust6000(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
I know German police very well, the guy has been injected with pscho drug before the attack. Too many mad black people in Germany even though german don’t have a lot of black population but still man black people all over germany compared to France or UK. They should question german authority the reason of mad black ppl in Germany
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Wordoftruth: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
A tiger never changes its spot, what else will such a person shout na. Its in their nature.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Islam should be banned from the world. Why always them
The it's action should be banned!

THE ISLAM I KNOW TEACHES PEACE LOVE AND UNITY.......

ALL RELIGION HAVE EXTREMIST THAT NEEDS TO BE TAMED..
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:

You guys love to pick people's independent extremist action and judge a whole demographic of people. Sad
Dubai was built on the idealogy of the future not the past which Iran, Pakistan etc want to go

They basically gave the west the platform to build their city for them hence it's more or less a western city with just heritage of arabs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by VEXT: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Ogbeni shut up.. Philippine is a christian country..very low percentage of Muslims .About 9percent, Beirut is a mix of christians and muslims...while Dubai don't welcom immigrants from Muslims country into their country..That's why there is peace..oya go back to your sambisa..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Tetrahedron: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
The it's action should be banned!

THE ISLAM I KNOW TEACHES PEACE LOVE AND UNITY.......

ALL RELIGION HAVE EXTREMIST THAT NEEDS TO BE TAMED..
Bleep off! Head slammer!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Asiseeit: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nah wa.

You escape your wartorn and poverty ridden Somalia only to go and wreck havoc in a saner clime...and destroy families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
See this mumu wey leave his ravaged war-torn country of Somalia and immigrated to Germany only to go form terrorist all in the name of Religious fanatics!
I wish they have sat on your neck so dat you won't breath sef!

4 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
VEXT:

Ogbeni shut up.. Philippine is a christian country..very low percentage of Muslims .About 9percent, Beirut is a mix of christians and muslims...while Dubai don't welcom immigrants from Muslims country into their country..That's why there is peace..oya go back to your sambisa..
Damn, I just confirmed

A whooping 80% of philippinos are Catholics, see how that Abdul Taqiya is bursted

Lebanon has a large Christian population of 30% and you are asking why it isn't like war torn Syria and other Islamic republic

2 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Grupo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Muslims in Philippines are only 11% percent of the population.

Dubai is an exception. Exception doesn't invalidate the rule.

Beirut, Lebanon is a shit hole place that has been messed up by Islamic terrorism and violence. That's why Lebanese run away from their home country.

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Focusmind: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Alternative for Germany (AFD Party) is now set for land slide victory in the coming election. This kind of thing is what far right parties are praying for to happen so that they will capitalize on it to weep up sentiments against migrants.

2 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by dederocs(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Shoot the animal, why playing tom and Jerry with him angry

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If you kneel on this one's neck till he can't breathe, I will even give you double promotion
Lol
Quite funny
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seun mydn44 this guy is breaking Nairaland rules.
fozapi:
I am surprised, Somalis are so peaceful like our brothers in the North, this is fake news onionbandit NorthRules9ja Tinubuadvocate Simplyleo RobbStark what do you have to say

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by pickatyouu: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Person wey dem for shoot down immediately.
Nairaland imam come carry another of your mad brother.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by fozapi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 this guy is broking Nairaland rules.

Lol see pain.. You don't mean it.. Is broking lol.. Simplyleo come and warn your brother o. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Victorclean1: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
All Muslims in Europe should be deported to Saudi Arabia, or their various countries. All nation should be divided according to religious beliefs . With this peace will reign.

Muslims are ready for this but most countries we're not aware

2 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
You can't tell me that Islam is not a problem. Religion of piss indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Even allah is a terrorist

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
see country were things work if is Nigeria they would have shot him dead without getting information off him

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by hassan4: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Islam the religion of Piss is at it again.Always a terror to the rest of the world yet they want to claim everything.

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yeah, Allahu Akbar deadly terrorist Memorise keynote ... Allahu Akbar nah only code wey go unluck the imaginary 75 vrigins when he final kill others...

Religion of piss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.