Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) (36413 Views)

Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Godson123(m): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2021
When that muhamedan spirit enter them,they are off Thier senses. They can bomb themselves,hack any body with knife.
quote author=Destiny365 post=103159882]Terrorists[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by cardoctor(m): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2021
He would have been shot dead if this were @America. Lucky mad man.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2021
/
Kudos to German police.

US police would have shot him dead immediately.

Sometimes it is better to let people stay in their shitty countries and fight for survival.

/
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Painintheass221: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
more like I am doing this for you Allah

Receive all the glory and blood sacrifice of my actions

Are you a terrorist. How do you explain killing for God
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by dederocs(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Roman7:

Nigerian government thinks otherwise
A terrorist can never change, it is worse and deeper than cultism, only death can take them away from terrorism, so we must help them with death.

4 Likes

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by nnamdi640: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't understand why some people allow religion to take control of their senses. Am sure his family are in his country suffering and hoping that he would make them proud one day.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
But in Islamabad republic women are still fighting to drive cars in 21st century
yep! But in Germany, America and europe muslim women can and are driving. Yet the muslims still wanna kill people in europe and America.

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Frank83: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86ujrO3VdY

Religion of peace, they should allow him profess love in their religion. It's blasphemous to arrest him.

Dailymail UK || Youtube
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by armadeo(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Making life hard for blacks and muslims who are immigrants.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2021
This one na victim of religion brainwash grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by kernniejay(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Don't be a hyporcrite, black lives matter.

Or maybe black lives matter only when it is an American black not a somali black.
Wow! The life of a black man that carries knife and shouts allah akbar matters but the lives of his dead victims do not matter? You are either a terrorist or a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by litaninja(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Religion of peace.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by armadeo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
lexy2014:

This is d most important part of d story:

The man, whose name was not released by police, had lived in the German city of Wuerzburg since 2015, the same year that Germany opened its borders to more than a million migrants and refugees fleeing war and poverty.

I'm telling you. This is the most important part of the story as the write up is passing a message.

All these Islamic fundamentalist will now make them block road for legit hustlers ontop black skin.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
kernniejay:

Wow! The life of a black man that carries knife and shouts allah akbar matters but the lives of his dead victims do not matter? You are either a terrorist or a terrorist.
where did is make such statement? Fool! You have comprehension problem.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by kernniejay(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Calitoscassius:
where did is make such statement? Fool! You have comprehension problem.
So you can see who has comprehension problem between us, your brain has quickly forgotten what you typed. Foolish boy.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
kernniejay:

So you can see who has comprehension problem between us, your brain has quickly forgotten what you typed. Foolish boy.
I know what i typed, fool! you just couldn't comprehend it, go back and read what i typed, read it slowly, engage your empty brain perhaps, just perhaps! You might comprehend it. grin good luck!
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by kernniejay(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I know what i typed, fool! you just couldn't comprehend it, go back and read what i typed, read it slowly, engage your empty brain perhaps, just perhaps! You might comprehend it. grin good luck!
I should go and read after you modified your garbage? I can't waste my precious time going back to trace that junk that belongs to the trash bin.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
kernniejay:

I should go and read after you modified your garbage? I can't waste my precious time going back to trace that junk that belongs to the trash bin.
Crap! Modify what? You are really stupid!! grin I cannot modify the comment you have already quoted, your quote is attached to it, so it is imposible to modify, go check it! Idiat! grin

You morron! You cannot comprehend even nairaland format features.

Don't come back here and keep displaying your stupidity. Go check my comment you quoted initially first!

If you don't wanna waste your time then stay ignorant adamantly all your life time! grin
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by kernniejay(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Crap! Modify what? You are really stupid!! grin I cannot modify the comment you have already quoted, your quote is attached to it, so it is imposible to modify, go check it! Idiat! grin

You morron! You cannot comprehend even nairaland format features.

Don't come back here and keep displaying your stupidity. Go check my comment you quoted initially first!

If you don't wanna waste your time then stay ignorant adamantly all your life time! grin
It can be modified. Go and learn how to use nairaland properlly. Anyways, I have moved on and left that behind me. Have you checked the latest news yet?? grin
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
kernniejay:

It can be modified. Go and learn how to use nairaland properlly. Anyways, I have moved on and left that behind me. Have you checked the latest news yet?? grin
You can modify but not an already quoted comment! I have moved on too! Cheers for indulging me and for seeing the funny side maturely. cheesy

No! What is the lastest news? You tell me!
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by kernniejay(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You can modify but not an already quoted comment! I have moved on too! Cheers for indulging me and for seeing the funny side maturely. cheesy

No! What is the lastest news? You tell me!
Igboho's house invasion by DSS and MNK's repatriation and arrest, whereas Gumi has assumed the position of spokesperson for terrorist and adviser to the govt.
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
kernniejay:

Igboho's house invasion by DSS and MNK's repatriation and arrest, whereas Gumi has assumed the position of spokesperson for terrorist and adviser to the govt.
Right! Nothing unussual then? grin the same old corruption, terrorism, violence and lawlessness
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by kernniejay(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Right! Nothing unssual then? grin the same old corruption, terrorism, violence and lawlessness
You're right, no new news in Nigeria anymore grin
Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by Onebabe(f): 10:25pm On Jan 05
What's all these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.