Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Wow! Hmm How True Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Hmm How True Guys? (1647 Views)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Can This Be True Guys 100%unbelievable / Ladies, Is This True? Guys Testify Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 7:30am On May 08, 2011
& Ladies are you guilty of this 'diluded', bitchhy attitude?

He speaks some truth, makin sense, but he seems a lil pissed grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuMjoXEAb0&feature=related
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 7:36am On May 08, 2011
He sounds like he been rejected a few times. I can see why. lipsrsealed

What men have to realize with most women we are as visual as they are and if they are not representing visually then most of us make our mind by the time you asked us what's is our name.

First impression is everything and to impress you have to put your best foot forward or else you will get lost in the shuffle with the rest of the rejects.
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 7:48am On May 08, 2011
Yea fair enuff, but u see he mentioned how he approached women, and that him being a 'MAN' he doesn't bark @ women, but speaks to them politly, he doesn't think women should be all up in their heads just because they ave been passed @ a lot of times, i actually believe that there is nothing wrong in appreciating a 'decent' complement!
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 8:03am On May 08, 2011
Real talk, some dudes approach girls and when you don't talk to them, all hell breaks loose--especially in the summer time. I don't care if its an African guy, Caribbean, etc. No offense to my brothas but some of them take it a step further when you reply when they say hello. If you say hello just to be polite then they wanna keep following you even when you have mad it clear that you're not interests. If you ignore them, then they pelt you with insults. And like I said, no offense but I have yet to encounter such behavior from men who aren't of color. Man, the dude needs to just shut his mouth. Like Mrs. Chima said, he's probably been rejected.

By the way, was I the only person that heard the trains in the background noise? grin
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 8:13am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Yea fair enuff, but u see he mentioned how he approached women, and that him being a 'MAN' he doesn't bark @ women, but speaks to them politly, he doesn't think women should be all up in their heads just because they ave been passed @ a lot of times, i actually believe that there is nothing wrong in appreciating a 'decent' complement!

I showed this to my other half and he said he agreed that some women do get in their head that they are all that especially if they are been told all the time they are beautiful and such. There are some stuck up women who think that every guy wants them and is not nice enough to give a harmless compliment.

I agree with my husband on that part because I do know some women who are up in the air about guys following them and doesn't realize not every guy would want her. But some guys have to learn to approach women instead of barking at them. It is a turn off. My husband approached me in a sensible way and because I am to involved in my real life I didn't really think about it and he did not "curse" me out like some boys would when women do not pay them any attention instead he handled it like a man and said have a good day which left a good impression by the way.

Sometimes positive reactions can make or break a man's attempt to get to know the woman and women are paranoid these days because of raping and kidnapping in some areas. The right approach and timing is the key. It seem though the guy sucks at both and trying to justify by creating a youtube video teaching other rejects.
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by IZUKWU(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2011
Whatever!
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 8:19am On May 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I showed this to my other half and he said he agreed that some women do get in their head that they are all that especially if they are been told all the time they are beautiful and such. There are some stuck up women who think that every guy wants them and is not nice enough to give a harmless compliment.

I agree with my husband on that part because I do know some women who are up in the air about guys following them and doesn't realize not every guy would want her. But some guys have to learn to approach women instead of barking at them. It is a turn off. My husband approached me in a sensible way and because I am to involved in my real life I didn't really think about it and he did not "curse" me out like some boys would when women do not pay them any attention instead he handled it like a man and said have a good day which left a good impression by the way.

Sometimes positive reactions can make or break a man's attempt to get to know the woman and women are paranoid these days because of despoiling and kidnapping in some areas. The right approach and timing is the key. It seem though the guy sucks at both and trying to justify by creating a youtube video teaching other rejects.

Hmmm yea totally, Do NOT bark but approach politly!

Leave d guy na, or u know am b4?
tongue
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 8:23am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Real talk, some dudes approach girls and when you don't talk to them, all hell breaks loose--especially in the summer time. I don't care if its an African guy, Caribbean, etc. No offense to my brothas but some of them take it a step further when you reply when they say hello. If you say hello just to be polite then they wanna keep following you even when you have mad it clear that you're not interests. If you ignore them, then they pelt you with insults. And like I said, no offense but I have yet to encounter such behavior from men who aren't of color. Man, the dude needs to just shut his mouth. Like Mrs. Chima said, he's probably been rejected.

By the way, was I the only person that heard the trains in the background noise? grin

grin grin

Yea i get ya, well their loss tongue
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by justwise(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2011
Watching that clip i was thinking. .hey!. . .it could be ur attitude towards women is the prob here, yes there are women who may not take compliments from random men especially in a particular area of the city. . sometimes returning or accepting the compliment may send a wrong message to the guy. .thinking. .yea she is up for it

Inked_Nerd i have to agree with u here. .sometimes. .some of us blackmen get the wrong end of the stick when sisters trying to 'associate' with us politely, i don't know if its a cultura thing that gave some pple the impression that women are programmed to say yes to every dog that barks,
A child who grew up from a violent family. .see ddady hit mum and disrespect her may grow up with little or no respect for women, i don't agree with the guy when he said that 99% of men thinks women are bla bla when they saw a well dressed sister, its his opinion and i respect that.
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2011
^^Hmm smiley
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 8:45am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmmm yea totally, Do NOT bark but approach politly!

Leave d guy na, or u know am b4?
tongue

Nope. I do not attract those types. I have a good reputation and well known in my region. wink
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2011
justwise:

Watching that clip i was thinking. .hey!. . .it could be your attitude towards women is the prob here, yes there are women who may not take compliments from random men especially in a particular area of the city. . sometimes returning or accepting the compliment may send a wrong message to the guy. .thinking. .yea she is up for it

Inked_Nerd i have to agree with u here. .sometimes. .some of us blackmen get the wrong end of the stick when sisters trying to 'associate' with us politely, i don't know if its a cultura thing that gave some pple the impression that women are programmed to say yes to every dog that barks,
A child who grew up from a violent family. .see ddady hit mum and disrespect her may grow up with little or no respect for women, i don't agree with the guy when he said that 99% of men thinks women are bla bla when they saw a well dressed sister, its his opinion and i respect that.

African men are black men? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 8:52am On May 08, 2011
justwise:

Watching that clip i was thinking. .hey!. . .it could be your attitude towards women is the prob here, yes there are women who may not take compliments from random men especially in a particular area of the city. . sometimes returning or accepting the compliment may send a wrong message to the guy. .thinking. .yea she is up for it

Yupp, co-sign undecided

justwise:

Personally for me, I like to make the effort to talk to someone if the person interests me or isn't coming across as a skeezo. I'm not gonna lie though some ladies to walk around like their doing you a favor by letting you even look at them. Its a weird and twist cycle of "abuse" within the black community I suppose. The men given attitude and the women dish it back in return.
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by justwise(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

African men are black men?  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Far majority are, apart from pple from most North African countries like  Egypt, Tunisia. .etc
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 8:56am On May 08, 2011
justwise:

Far majority are, apart from pple from most North African countries like  Egypt, Tunisia. .etc

I know. Just kidding. I asked my husband the same thing he just looked at me like are you serious? grin grin

Black is beautiful.
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by justwise(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yupp, co-sign undecided

Personally for me, I like to make the effort to talk to someone if the person interests me or isn't coming across as a skeezo. I'm not gonna lie though some ladies to walk around like their doing you a favor by letting you even look at them. Its a weirs and twist cycle of "abuse" within the black community I suppose. The men given attitude and the women dish it back in return.

Surely there are women like that, but raining abuses on them for saying 'no' to an approach is not cool. Women with that. .i got wat it takes' attitude do have pple who go for them and don't mind taking the attitude.
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by justwise(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I know. Just kidding. I asked my husband the same thing he just looked at me like are you serious? grin grin

Black is beautiful.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 9:04am On May 08, 2011
justwise:

Surely there are women like that, but raining abuses on them for saying 'no' to an approach is not cool. Women with that. .i got wat it takes' attitude do have pple who go for them and don't mind taking the attitude.

Please don't get me wrong, I would never say that such attitudes justify insults. I was only pointing out the attitude of how some women act. Believe me, I've seen it all and its terrible. Some men here in New York can just be down right nasty towards women, especially in the summertime undecided
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by biolabee(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2011
the guy is foolish, so a chic shd say hi to a potential stalker because she's s'posed to be nice

she has her own dough and/or self respect
leave her alone

meet her up in the park,dog walk, community club or plain old youth programs
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by justwise(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Please don't get me wrong, I would never say that such attitudes justify insults. I was only pointing out the attitude of how some women act. Believe me, I've seen it all and its terrible. Some men here in New York can just be down right nasty towards women, especially in the summertime undecided

I see where u coming from
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 9:27am On May 08, 2011
biolabee:

the guy is foolish, so a chic shd say hi to a potential stalker because she's s'posed to be nice

she has her own dough and/or self respect
leave her alone

meet her up in the park,dog walk, community club or plain old youth programs

Well she doesn't need to be rude, or give unnecessary attitude either!
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 9:30am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

It's horrible both ways. Guy talks to girl, girl gets attitude, another guy approaches girl, girl is still upset about first guy so she projects her attitude on two guy number two. Guy number two becomes upset and projects his attitude on girl number two. Its a perpetuating cucle tongue
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 9:32am On May 08, 2011
I am in love with an ex stripper! cry cry cry

Oh! Wrong thread and section. embarassed
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 9:33am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It's horrible both ways. Guy talks to girl, girl gets attitude, another guy approaches girl, girl is still upset about first guy so she projects her attitude on two guy number two. Guy number two becomes upset and projects his attitude on girl number two. Its a perpetuating cucle tongue

They should all get a life, and stop walking on road! grin tongue
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by justwise(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am in love with an ex stripper!   cry cry cry  

Oh! Wrong thread and section.   embarassed

I will be ringing Mr Chima now grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 9:37am On May 08, 2011
justwise:

I will be ringing Mr Chima now grin grin grin
[size=22pt]SNITCH![/size] angry angry angry
[size=3pt]Mr.Chima is the ex stripper. tongue[/size]
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by justwise(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]SNITCH![/size] angry angry angry
[size=3pt]Mr.Chima is the ex stripper. tongue[/size]

Oh, comment reserved, case closed grin grin
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by MrsChima(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yeah it sucks!  I was approached by a guy who was very respectful but I was so tired that day and i worked 12 hours shift getting off from work.  I was not feeling good that day and this guy approached me and I just simply told him if I sound rude upon response please remember I am getting off work and I haven't washed my arse yet.  He laughed and said your reaction is different from what he used to.  

I asked him what he meant and he responded when he approached women to give them a compliment and they are quick to think he wants something from them.  I asked them what nationalities are they and he responded all nationalities and the reason I asked because most people assumed BLACK WOMEN are the one with the attitude and problem.

SMH.
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by biolabee(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

i did not advocate rudeness. all im saying is the gal has no obligation to be nice to u
meet her in a more familiar setting,,, u never know

if shes too nice she is slutty or game

if not she is rude

na waa
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 9:44am On May 08, 2011
I gerrit, u can't plse every1 sha just be urself. smiley
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by jbblues24(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2019
Just be yourself kiss
Re: Wow! Hmm How True Guys? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 25, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Among Them Shud I Marry? / Convenant With A Woman / ded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.