Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

ded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ded (1648 Views)

Motor Co Mpany Was Fo Un Ded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ded by zengurl: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2012
xx
Re: ded by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2012
you also did NOT tell her about how you felt in the bedroom so how can you blame her? sadly, not everybody can be forward like that on such issues of bad breathe or body odor because they dont want to hurt their partner's feeling like that.

you are lucky that this is the only problem, as it can be EASILY fixed!
Re: ded by forkadict(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2012
@ OP. This is the deal. What efforts do you take in ensuring that your breath remains fresh all day? I guess your wife is just as sensitive to people's breath as I am or even less so. If i were in her shoes, i wouldn't even let you come close to me at any point in time and even when you do because of unavoidable circumstances, i will hold my brath for as long as you reamin close to me not minding if i pass out cos bad breath makes me want to puke.

With that said, my advice to you is to visit a dentist ASAP and seek medical advice on how you can tackle the issue. But in the meantime, brushing your teeeth at least twice everyday will help. Whatever advice the dentist gives you will be helpful in the long term.

But guy, you sef no just try at all. Why your mouth go dey smell? It shows how poor your personal hygiene is.
Re: ded by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2012
''You dont trust her anymore''? Why not? What is her offence? You should be glad she told you what the problem is, not everyone would, please, do something about ur ''odour'', it's not really pleasant u kno? Visit a dentist, help urself 2 save ur marriage n sex lyf.
Re: ded by sexlog(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2012
Op, you can still trust your babe for she still loves u. Her not telling u earlier is bcs she didnt know how u would feel. thus, she didnt want to hurt your feelings.
Re: ded by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2012
Like someone said you didn't tell her how you feel about your intimate lives earlier so don't blame her for not telling you her own side earlier too,you both played a part in where your relationship is now.

Why don't you trust her anymore?do you think she cheats or what?

Listen atleast you now identify where the problem lies,all you need do is find a way to fix it which isn't hard and you also need to fix the communication in your marriage cos its seriously broken.
Re: ded by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
zengurl: Good day all,

Got this to share.

I have been married for 2 years now. and i noticed that even before i got married, my sex life with my wife have not been that fantastic, I married cos i love her so much and its just not all about sex. She has never voluntarily tried to kiss me but i do and i noticed this disgust feeling from her. even sex with her is also another issue, I have tried so many times to get to know what the problem is, if its me that is having the issue or her, Well not until last night wen we tried kissing and also making love i just noticed her not wanting to kiss me and also the love making was just do and let me be abeg. I got so worried and had to wake her up late around 1am to discuss this again. I had to seriously beg and persuade her cos I know its just not normal and there is just a problem somewhere. After much persuasion she told me that she just doesnt like the smell of eated food (In short bad breathe). I appreciated this but i feel so hurt cos she never told me this, and all these while she had this reservation about me and never told me. I feel its just her right to tell me and let me deal with it, its really not supposed to be an issue. instead she did not mind it affecting our intimate lives.

I feel so bad about this that i find it difficult to trust her anymore and also just dont believe when she says she loves me again!

i have a different opinion from everyone else. Your wife is a suspect. How could she not tell you for two years of ur bad breath? And why did she not tell u before she married you? what sort of a person is she? what kind of a wife is that? How has she been coping all this years when she has not been comfortable having sex with u? My dear u need to really be careful and sort everything out as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: ded by ronkebp(f): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
rayblue:

i have a different opinion from everyone else. Your wife is a suspect. How could she not tell you for two years of ur bad breath? And why did she not tell u before she married you? what sort of a person is she? what kind of a wife is that? How has she been coping all this years when she has not been comfortable having sex with u? My dear u need to really be careful and sort everything out as quickly as possible.

^^^^^^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ded by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
You have bad breath and she doesn't tell you. She makes wosky lovemaking and you don't tell her. What kind of marriage are you people in so?

Granted people have issues with communication but 2 years of marriage and an untold number of months of courtship and you guys are still behaving like strangers? This thing is more than just saying I love you o!

You guys need to go beyond this teenage way of behaviour because its obvious you are not communicating well both in and out of the bedroom.
Re: ded by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
Easy solution. 1) Stop being a b!tch, fix your breath so that it stops smelling of "EATED" food. 2) Try to maintain extremely good body hygiene( i believe say if your mouth dey smell, your body go smell sef, and even johnson go smell sef. 3) Fashie the woman, get a mistress for like 2 months. Women are super possessive! once she notices that you are looking, and SMELLING good, she'd fix her bedroom game. **receives hi5** you're welcome
Re: ded by Goldieluks: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
seXytOhbAd: Easy solution. 1) Stop being a b!tch, fix your breath so that it stops smelling of "EATED" food. 2) Try to maintain extremely good body hygiene( i believe say if your mouth dey smell, your body go smell sef, and even johnson go smell sef. 3) [s]Fashie the woman, get a mistress for like 2 months. Women are super possessive! once she notices that you are looking, and SMELLING good, she'd fix her bedroom game. **receives hi5** you're welcome
[/s]

OP, go fix your breathe, and see if your sex life becomes more better than how it used to be.

1 Like

Re: ded by luckgames(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
I Know it took her time to tell you the whole true
Now you have some of the answer to your problem
What are you going to do to resolve her concern?
Fix it and move on
She should have help you to take take of this problem long time ago
Re: ded by zicopro(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2012
i understand the language of your heart because marriage constist of love, understanding, sharing of feelings and caring. Pls brother if your wife can not tell u what she feel about you who will tell u? Pls ur wife behaves as if she made a mistake getting married to u and i believe that there are love play, love words and caring u expect from her but she is far from those things. Even if your mouth is a perfume she will still be acting the same way, if u try 2 solve d problem of d mouth stuff and she continue her strange act then call me i will tell u what to do. But have it in mind that the excus she gave u was not true. Call me
Re: ded by dabrake(m): 12:45am On Mar 21, 2012
rayblue:

you actually beat me to that.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Answer 2dis / How Do I Get My Ex Guy Back? / Her Excessive Spending Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.