Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59727 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 05, 2021
I believe I have been clear enough, those who want to be fooled by people like your friend amujale, whom are spreading their ethnocentric dogma and confusing it with history, have fun with your indoctrination.

Life is too short to be dealing with propagandists who seem to believe they can indoctrinate anybody.
Not me.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 1:21am On Jul 05, 2021
ghostwon333:
I believe I have been clear enough, those who want to be fooled by people like your friend amujale, whom are spreading their ethnocentric dogma and confusing it with history, have fun with your indoctrination.

Life is too short to be dealing with propagandists who seem to believe they can indoctrinate anybody.
Not me.

Cease quoting me least you want this work.

Since noone will put you anti-Yoruba trolls in your place, let me give you the necessary work.

I asked you a simple question and the bottom of your flawed argument falls off.

Assuming this was a boxing match, the referee would have no choice but to call the 'bout.

Had enough of this history lesson or you want some more.

I will let you decide.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2021
History, reality, facts, logics do not care about your ethnicity or neutrality.

Many people in nigeria reject reality and history while creating their own alternate reality and history.
I am not going to waste my time and energy on these people who clearly have a problem, I am not a durst been for peoples problems. deal with your mental problems, leave me out of it.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Amujale:

All the evidence (you know the one that eludes you?) proves that the N-word originates from the Spanish languages.

You're argument is flawed.

It is your argument that is flawed.
If the word "Aboki" which translates to "Friend" in Hausa, is used by a Southerner to mean "someone who is not smart, " does the origin of "Aboki" translating to "someone who is not smart" from Hausa or Southerners?

It's either logic is too big for you, or you're trying to play smart.

I still challenged you, bring a Spanish book or Spanish author who wrote "Niggér" to referred to Africans before John Rolfe did in the year 1619.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
saxha:

It is your argument that is flawed.
If the word "Aboki" which translates to "Friend" in Hausa, is used by a Southerner to mean "someone who is not smart, " does the origin of "Aboki" translating to "someone who is not smart" from Hausa or Southerners?

It's either logic is too big for you, or you're trying to play smart.

I still challenged you, bring a Spanish book or Spanish author who wrote "Niggér" to referred to Africans before John Rolfe did in the year 1619.

the guy is a morron, he is totally intellectually bankrupt and suffers from dementia (in my opinion), so don't waste your time.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
saxha:

I still challenged you, bring a Spanish book or Spanish author who wrote "N-word" to referred to Africans before John Rolfe did in the year 1619.

When you won't study the rhetoric you're peddling, it's no wonder you're going round and round in circles.

Who was John Rolfe?

John Rolfe was a colonist based in the Americas, and that's who you are basing your senseless and baseless argument on a colonist as your source for the N-word whilst disregarding the facts that have been presented here, you are also proving to be a Eurocentric apologist.

For the Umpteenth time, follow the links posted earlier and READ what all the sources determine from where people such as the colonists adopted the toxic term.

Assuming you actually take the time to READ properly instead of arguing
senselessly, you wouldve realised by now that the Spaniards began the use of the term during the era of the Conquistadors, then the Portuguese further perpetuated it during the Portuguese slave trade before the perpetrators of the Transatlantic atrocities took over the term.

Africans are the first people to inhabit and populate all the other continents as well.

That is to say, the communities that existed in the Americas prior to the horrific atrocities perpetrated by the Conquistadors was mainly African.

Furthermore, the first use of the N-word by the colonist John Wolfe was borrowed from the Spaniards and the Portuguese.

'It was the first documented arrival of slaves in the Americas, and the innocent people was reffered to using the Spanish and Portuguese words.."

https://www.bbc.com/need/stories-53759800

Cease quoting me assuming you are intent on arguing baselessly.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Idiko1: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
FakeUnity:
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.

The Caliphate foot soldiers can spot a bad slave from afar. The Yoruba are always over condescending. The jackass is not even qualified to seat on the bench.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2021
It’s pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist ideologies and concentrate our focus on reality.

And the reality here is that, our history comprises of agriculture, arts, architecture, astrology, astronomy, commerce, economics, fishing, law, mathematics, medical sciences, metallurgy, mining, philosophy. physical Sciences, shipbuilding e.t.c

These are our bread and butter, and are the things we must return to studying conscientiously.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 3:59am On Nov 25, 2021
It’s pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist ideologies and concentrate our focus on reality.

And the reality here is that, our history comprises of agriculture, arts, architecture, astrology, astronomy, commerce, economics, engineering, fishing, law, mathematics, medical sciences, metallurgy, mining, philosophy, physical sciences, shipbuilding e.t.c

Colonisation never ended, it simply morphed into neo-colonialism.

These are our bread and butter, and are the things we must return to studying conscientiously.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by louqas: 4:05am On Nov 25, 2021

Thanks to Tanko for rescuing the woman in her ever ambition to be loyal to the caliphate like her ancestors.[/b]

The same man you all have derided and used all sort of derogatory names on....your inconsistencies is nauseating....you condemn Tanko only when it suits your paymasters

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Zandena(f): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2021
chrismastre5:
Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they will never see you as human beings
You are a disgrace to humanity and sensibility!
The very CJN you Christian pigs have been accusing of islamization agenda has now disappointed you by calling on the woman to retake the last prayer of the oath.
U.S understands that you Nigerian Christians are nothing but a bunch of bigots and zealots who hate seeing Muslim presiding over any agency of government, hence it lifted religious freedom label against Nigeria
Shame on people like you
Your propaganda has failed you big time
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by orisa37: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2021
THE BRITISH USES LORD TO UNIFY HUMANKIND.

AND SO THE LORD

IN HEBREW IS YHWH

IN GREECE IS YAHWEH

IN ROME IS JEHOVAH AND

IN ENGLISH IS JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS, THE LORD, LORDGOD AND GOD IN HEAVEN SPHERE.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jesus is a fictitious character.

Moreover, according to African history, the name Jesus is synonymous to enslavement, those are the actual facts.

It’s an understatement for one to say it’s a punch in the gut to be worshiping the name of a slave ship, ain’t that something?

Ain’t that something.

To be fair, anyone who is of our era and continues to follow the ways of these foreign extremist ideologies are putting themselves in a dangerous twist.

Think about the souls of our parents that went through thick and thin in taxing times, some probably thinking to themselves my children will get it, they will be straight and stand up tall for the betterment of ourselves and the next generations.

There’s no guessing to say that most of our parents will literally be turning in their heavens shaking their head at what the today us are getting up to, give their souls away to the enemy of their souls.

This is an impossible scenario, something that should never ever occur, ever, it’s time to wake ourselves up good people.

Let’s take our world by the scruff of the neck and prosper now and forevermore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.