Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). (12258 Views)

Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Shamelessman01: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
This video turns me on every damn time. The girl come get yansh join. Imagine they are now playing Complain by Dbull in the background.

To see the video click the link below

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

Incase you want to download the background song, which is complain by Dbull here is the link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

1 Share

Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by habsydiamond(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
That's the end... Red card straight.. No Var review at all...

11 Likes

Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mtchew, the song sef no make sense
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Shamelessman01: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
SeunAdeniyi1:
Lols
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
I just got to listen to the song. TRASH!!!
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Shamelessman01: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Carchoice:
Mmmm
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Emilokoiyawon: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is not your babe...this is our babe.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Shamelessman01: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
This is not your babe...this is our babe.
She belongs to the street

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by MasonKendall(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why you complain say people dey complain say you dey complain? Ah no just grab the motive.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
MasonKendall:
Why you complain say people dey complain say you dey complain? Ah no just grab the motive.
Just talking about the hypocrisy of some nigerians
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by MasonKendall(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iamdbull:

Just talking about the hypocrisy of some nigerians
are you not part of the SOME
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by xkareyiv474: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2021
grin
Carchoice:
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by rex444(m): 3:15am On Jun 29, 2021
That song needs a lot of editing to be done but God bless the hustle mehn ...keep it up
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iceyjayz: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2021
What is this?
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by JOEGENIUS(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Save time and make more profits by
learning how to automate your trade today with this bot
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by SIAcademy: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Unvails New Lover & Father Of Her Unborn Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQMxmJxzAIs
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Mastakija(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2021
I had to mute my phone to watch d video

D song is awful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by ItzRichii(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2021
What's that awful song playing in the background?
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Shamelessman01: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Mastakija:

D song is awful
Lol
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Shamelessman01: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2021
ItzRichii:
Lol
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2021
SeunAdeniyi1:
Go and listen again
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Carchoice:
Pick a cotton board and clean your ears then listen again
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2021
rex444:
That song needs a lot of editing to be done but God bless the hustle mehn ...keep it up
Thanks
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
What is this?
Erotic mood and Beautiful music
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Mastakija:

D song is awful
Go and wash your ear with soap then listen again
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2021
ItzRichii:
Awesome you mean
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by fukNaija(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Nice song.. Put in more effort- not easy

1 Like

Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Iamdbull: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
fukNaija:
Nice song.. Put in more effort- not easy
Thanks alot. I really appreciate
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by HRMK: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
babe or wife?babe is for all but ur wife is ur property!
Re: Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). by Mastakija(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

Go and wash your ear with soap then listen again
na u sing am?
If so... d song make sense die grin
U try
U seff stop singing abt bumbum

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.