Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? (12214 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
would you like to marry a soldier man or woman? Y=yes N=No
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Flexherbal(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes!
By the time I hammer am with our herbal tea, she go dey tell me "shawn sir".
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
[b]YES oooo..

gringrin.[\b]

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
No way.

Hes gonna spend most of his time away from his family.

I just can't. I'll live everyday in fear.. Afraid that the next news I'll hear is that of his demise cry

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Maxi112: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
never, I don't pray for such.
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by ShaqFu: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:
No way.

I just can't. I'll live everyday in fear.. Afraid that the next news I'll hear is that of his demise cry
Once upon a time I would have told you this only happen in movies.
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
ShaqFu:
Once upon a time I would have told you this only happen in movies.

And now?
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by ShaqFu: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

And now?
I believe you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you about the happenings in the country.
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by ybalogs(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why not? Soldiers are humans too but if critically analysed, I think the right thing is for soldiers to marry themselves. Is it the fear of the unknown or the fact that he/she will always be on the move? Sometimes, I just feel it is unfair to blame the wives of soldiers for infidelities but sha a wrong deed will always be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
ShaqFu:
I believe you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you about the happenings in the country.

Neither do u need a soothsayer to tell u that my response very well corroborates the recent and past occurrences
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes, I can. But not Nigerian soldier
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Stfuareyoug0d grin
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by ShaqFu: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Neither do u need a soothsayer to tell u that my response very well corroborates the recent and past occurrences
Past occurrences? grin tell me, before the Boko Haram insurgency and Niger Delta militancy, which other past occurrence did the Nigeria military face?
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:
Stfuareyoug0d grin
grin grin Nigerian soldiers, male or female are animals in human skin. I stay far away from them

Look at these 1. Bangladesh 2. Russian 3. Serbian female armies and tell me how any man would say No to them grin

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:
No way.

Yeah.... You're right about this...

Life in the barracks is not easy... I once stayed in the barracks, you wake up in the morning hoping to hear good news or bad news.... My sister it takes a strong lady to get married to one...

You will live everyday in fear and loss of appetite whenever your husband has gone out for a mission....sadsadsad

*No forget say , Doctors still dey available oooogringrin

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
ShaqFu:
Past occurrences? grin tell me, before the Boko Haram insurgency and Niger Delta militancy, which other past occurrence did the Nigeria military face?

Dude pls go n sleep. If you need someone to debate with . Go to the politics section and stop derailing someone's thread.

I can't wait for u to "get in" . I'll be waiting for u " patiently". Until then.. Swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
That is it o my dear, I just do not have the heart to marry one.

The fear alone can kill slowly. May God help us ooo

SANDOSKI:

Yeah.... You're right about this...

Life in the barracks is not easy... I once stayed in the barracks, you wake up in the morning hoping to hear good news or bad news.... My sister it takes a strong lady to get married to one...

You will live everyday in fear and loss of appetite whenever your husband has gone out for a mission....sadsadsad

*No forget say , Doctors still dey available oooogringrin
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
grin grin Nigerian soldiers, male or female are animals in human skin. I stay far away from them

Look at these 1. Bangladesh 2. Russian 3. Serbian female armies and tell me how any man would say No to them grin

shockedshocked

.... Bros make me self follow you , Na oyibo SOLIDER i want ooo...gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:
That is it o my dear, I just do not have the heart to marry one.

The fear alone can kill slowly. May God help us ooo

My sister...Amen ooooo

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Very well.. I get your point.. In fact their salary is usually on point not forgetting all the extra benefits.

But trust me, if you marry one, that your "I am a one lady guy" ideology will change very fast grin

#BodyNoBeFirewood

1 Like

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

shockedshocked

.... Bros make me self follow you , Na oyibo SOLIDER i want ooo...gringringrin

Aunty, no let smelly catch you o. Thou shall not abandon him
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by ShaqFu: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Dude pls go n sleep. If you need someone to debate with . Go to the politics section and stop derailing someone's thread.

I can't wait for u to "get in" . I'll be waiting for u " patiently". Until then.. Swerve
An emotional response as usual. Now why am I not surprise.. tongue
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Aunty, no let smelly catch you o. Thou shall not abandon him

Uncle no fear... Smellymouth na my neighbour ooo ....

*whispers into his ears, Uncle me na Pilot I go marry oooogringrin

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Naaaaaaah... buh if she is a naval officer, i'm good to go.
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
ShaqFu:
An emotional response as usual. Now why am I not surprise.. tongue

Patiently waiting for u...

Gnyt
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Natotogokillme: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
I've fycked a soldier girl twice grin
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Very well.. I get your point.. In fact their salary is usually on point not forgetting all the extra benefits.

But trust me, if you marry one, that your "I am a one lady guy" ideology will change very fast grin

#BodyNoBeFirewood
Actually, I wouldn't an army officer out but then, I wouldn't want to completely rule it out. When love knocks you down, you can go out of your mind. Lol

My dear, when a man is married, nothing should starve him of s3x. It should be constant and uninterrupted. It takes God's grace for a sexually starved married man to stay faithful to his marital vows. I doubt if I've got that Grace bestowed on me. I'll definitely break the one 'I am a one lady guy' ideology grin grin
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by ShaqFu: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Patiently waiting for u...
Gnyt
After you, mumzy. tongue
Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Uncle no fear... Smellymouth na my neighbour ooo ....

*whispers into his ears, Uncle me na Pilot I go marry oooogringrin
really? Well, fortunately, smellymouth na airforce officer grin grin
mimzy:
No way.

Chai! You're so selfish. He'll be busy saving lives and defending the defenseless. You should be more altruistic.
ShaqFu:
After you, mumzy. tongue

Proud to be one wink

Not to worry...I'll be here to help u with your walking stick when you're ready to take "em" to school

2 Likes

Re: Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? by Smellymouth: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
I grew up in the Barracks and it's so annoying..

Your loved one will be off for months and years at a time. He may be back only days before being shipped out again. This can be a pretty lonely life.

If you have children, you will be largely raising them by yourself. Without a full time father, they are more likely to have behavioural problems. Your husband will probably be away when your children are born, leaving you to endure labour alone and missing those crucial first hours of bonding.

Ask any child of a military man. They make distant fathers. They don’t bond properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) / How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. / Sex Is Sweet But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.