Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications (10056 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by RichieGrassi(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2021
You don change format abi
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Haven't sold it yet and the account is now over 1k friends.

How much are you paying?
Also I won't give you login unless I see alert first.
... Also I'll stick to mail... Since there isn't much to discuss... The most important thing is login and money

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Elvis8236(m): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2021
3RNEST:

So correct, i already figure out this before applying with them.
One need to be smart with them before they out smart u.

let me add to that Fairmoney list,

Xcash, Xcrosscash, Palmcredit, NewCredit ( Same Company running 4 Apps)

Then Branch and QuickCheck (Best Loan Apps 2021 with low interest rate) .

Fairmoney is the KING among them all, if u no get money to repay, just pay small money to extend ur loan grin (Sapa hold you) grin

Actually what baffles me is their loaning duration, any loan application that offers a 15 or 14 days loan, just avoid them, even if you have the money to repay, those companies will keep increasing the limit without increasing duration until you fall into their bad side, imagine a colleague taking a loan of 50K and was only offered 14 days, funny enough same loan application adverts ads on YouTube claiming they give 68 days, scam!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Zhongkui2: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Okay, have you sold the Facebook account?
If no, what's the Price you put on it.

WhatsApp me, let's talk better

I gat 10years fb account for sale... 8k only

You can drop your WhatsApp number let's deal
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by jericco1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sorry oh.
I also got message from one app about one of my contact that's owing them.

Sadly, it was a friend that did his wedding last month.

I couldn't call to tell him.
It pained me that he had to borrow from them to augment the money he had for his wedding. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Blackberry Device Is Authentic/original...!!! / Please Help, My Phone Is Sending Messages To Unknown Number. / Where Are Tecno Offices Located In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.