Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

See The Animation We Made For Dbull That People Said Is "Indecent" (pics& Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Animation We Made For Dbull That People Said Is "Indecent" (pics& Video) (1033 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / It Is Indecent And Unnecessaryā€¯- Ruggedman Reacts To Photo Of A Woman Breastfeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animation We Made For Dbull That People Said Is "Indecent" (pics& Video) by Nicolartstudi0(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2021
So as a top graphics design company we decided to make a nice visualizer to support nairaland fast-rising artiste because we saw how talented he is and how nice he sound. We decided to design something catchy and erotic but people were saying it's indecent. Check out the video through the link below

www.instagram.com/nicolartstudio

If you are yet to stream the song , here is the link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

Re: See The Animation We Made For Dbull That People Said Is "Indecent" (pics& Video) by illicit(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2021
The guy dey try
Re: See The Animation We Made For Dbull That People Said Is "Indecent" (pics& Video) by Nicolartstudi0(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
illicit:
The guy dey try
Yes ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / How You Can Enjoy Relationship And Marriage With A Lady / What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.