Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (1033 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by OsusTroller: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Em222:
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
Lol
Instead of you to map out how you can get a good job or start a business to change your condition, na fûck and to born pikin you can not afford to take care of dey worry you....

You're a typical definition of lazy youth !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Sunnymatey(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2021
You lost your job and want to marry a nigerian lady?

You want die early be that

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Divoc19(f): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2021
I have someone. I'll chat you now

Em222:
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by bigpicture001: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2021
OP, most ladies want what u want..but will still tell you they cant put their money on u
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Divoc19(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Very on point.

bigpicture001:
OP, most ladies want what u want..but will still tell you they cant put their money on u
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by SaAyomikun(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2021
You don't need a woman bro, you need a job.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by bigpicture001: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Divoc19:
Very on point.

But y..
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Divoc19(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
There are ladies out there who would do anything to keep this proposed family running but wouldn't want to spend a dime on him
so he can bounce back to his real man self . He has to still take care of himself by himself.

bigpicture001:

But y..
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by bigpicture001: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Divoc19:
There are ladies out there who would do anything to keep this proposed family running but wouldn't want to spend a dime on him
so he can bounce back to his real man self . He has to still take care of himself by himself.

Babe..trust me some guyz just need a lil assist to kick off. Like me everyone i asked couldnt be of help, always saying stories, but a lady who is in need of what I can offer, took the risk to stand by me financially and i found my feet. provided one is focus and true to his words, there is nothing cant cant be achieved.

She left me later dou. All by herself, and said she wouldn't feel expoited .that i stood for what I said, dou sh needs to move to a new height. She made me

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Divoc19(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
So, she felt exploited later on? Didn't she know what you wanted at the beginning?
Ion get you.
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=103259211][/quote]
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by pansophist(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why don't you come out clear and say that you're looking for a sponsor, instead of beating about the bush? You mean women that by nature, look up to men they marry, will be the one to help you map out your finances and bounce you back to your "real man self"? How about bouncing back alone, just as the woman you're looking for did, then both of you will compliment each other and even soar higher?

I understand your sensitivity of not wasting time, but I'll rather advice that it is better to be at the bottom of the mountain you want to climb, than be at the peak of the wrong one. Even if you find a woman that will contact you, just accept that respect and submission will not be a theme in your marriage. Its the process that makes the destination worthwhile, not the destination in itself. Do it well.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by bigpicture001: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Divoc19:
So, she felt exploited later on? Didn't she know what you wanted at the beginning?
Ion get you.

No...sh didnt .cuz I am still here for her..but she jumped ship to a greener pasture . to a biga person..my growth is evidence but is a process..

I still miss her dou, and want to settle with her. but she prefers another now..with no hard feelings.av still not gotten a nu person.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Divoc19(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmm

bigpicture001:

No...sh didnt .cuz I am still here for her..but she jumped ship to a greener pasture . to a biga person..my growth is evidence but is a process..

I still miss her dou, and want to settle with her. but she prefers another now..with no hard feelings.av still not gotten a nu person.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Telstar: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
You need a job. Not a woman.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by BigYash: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
What you said you are looking for is what the world calls Sugar Mummy, not Wife.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Enjoy Relationship And Marriage With A Lady / What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Showing Off Her Natural Curves In Hot Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.