Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) (10533 Views)

WTF is Wrong With Women / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? / WTF Is Wrong With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
I saw a random tweet on Twitter, I commented and because it didn't buy the bimbo's idea, she blocked me grin

This is someone I don't even know from anywhere. It was just a random tweet I saw on a thread so why you block someone who doesn't even know you from anywhere or gives a Bleep about your existence dead or alive.
Not just Twitter, you'll find her type on WhatsApp too. 9ja girls, blocking someone on social media doesn't add or removes anything, it's worse when the said person doesn't even know you. It's worst when there's nothing meaningful or gainful in your tweets or Whatsapp status.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by fati2001(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:
I saw a random tweet on Twitter, I commented and because it didn't buy the bimbo's idea, she blocked me grin

This is someone I don't even know from anywhere. It was just a random tweet I saw on a thread so why you block someone who doesn't even know you from anywhere or gives a Bleep about your existence dead or alive.
Not just Twitter, you'll find her type on WhatsApp too. 9ja girls, blocking someone on social media doesn't add or removes anything, it's worse when the said person doesn't even know you. It's worst when there's nothing meaningful or gainful in your tweets or Whatsapp status.

okay

but here's nairaland not twitter

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Dogasas: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hahahahaha dem full WhatsApp too. Some of them will even threaten to block you before finally blocking you. Like wtf who gives a damn about your existence.

13 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
You went to bath in a river..
Mad man abi mad woman carries you cloth and run..
You came out and chase her ( you Even chase her reach nairaland from twitter seff)..
Oga, are both of u not mad ?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
op shoot his shot and mbappedcheesy......signing out✈

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Chillext(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
I thought Twitter has been banned in Nigeria...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Mrporanir: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
They use it to massage their ego. You no get money for hand you dey block person lol. You no even know if na your destiny helper you block. I notice it's very common with the ladies. Most of them have low self esteem in real life, they use the blocking thing to massage their egos. I remember I saw a random tweet on Twitter once. Then I commented "nice ass". Next thing na block. I don't even know the person , I'm not even following her lol, she's not useful to me or billions of people out there in the world.

21 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by HitlerGaddafi: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Naso I went through a girls phone last month, the amount of people she has blocked on WhatsApp almost enter 800. I was like wtf. Like the OP above said, they use it to massage their ego. For your mind you self be big girl.

15 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by multiple4u: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dude, she blocked you.

Get over it. Why are you whining. You can block her too. Wtf.

You're actions clearly shows it is hurting you.

Get a life bro.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by FreeSpirited: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Quite funny. They have a very fragile ego..

It happened to me once on Twitter....
One shegoat was just preening her flat yansh everywhere disturbing my timeline with erotic dance videos and twas shameful how guys were simping on that videos..thousands of likes and simping compliments....Naso I type : ''yansh is flat" grin
The next thing na block industry grin. I just laugh.
As per everybody dey hail am like normal Simps to swell her ego...and I get mind go put sand for hin garri type "flat yansh" grin...And we aren't even friends on Twitter

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Dayotheeone(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
multiple4u:
Dude, she blocked you.
Get a life bro.
Na so me sef see am o! Bro came here to cry with style

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Wawelexy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
You sound pained op.

6 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Mrxawe: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Quite funny. They have a very fragile ego..

It happened to me once on Twitter....
One shegoat was just preening her flat yansh everywhere disturbing my timeline with videos..Naso I type : ''yansh is flat" grin
The next thing na block industry grin. I just laugh.
As per everybody dey hail am like normal Simps do to swell her ego...and I get mind go put sand for hin garri type "flat yansh" grin...And we aren't even friends on Twitter
If I count the amount of these girls wey don block me on Twitter ehn e go enter 1000 I swear. It's mainly people with fragile ego that block people. Lol like who gives a shit about you nah. How do you even block someone you barely hold conversations with. it shows you lack self esteem if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Mrxawe: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
multiple4u:
Dude, she blocked you.

Get a life bro.
This one na simp.
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Mrxawe: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

Naija girls are unintelligent we all know this. I remember a Twitter girl commenting on tiwa Savage post some weeks ago. She was like tiwa no fine again.. I responded by "you fine pass her". Next thing she block me lol lwkmd

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yeah, I noticed it too... It's very common with naija gals.

I once saw an update by a girl on Facebook who said " all of my friends should send me money if not , I won't come online again", while a lot of simps online were pleasing with her, I simply asked her " why she's feeling like Beyonce" and she blocked me immediately, I just laughed because it was very amusing.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Opemiposii(f): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

okay
ya blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by sunshineV(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
lmfao op(alfa male) see fine girl and shoot shot, fine girl no send op so he block alaye....alaye run to nairaland to grieve with his alfa males grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by jimmychang: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yeah ,me first get bad mouth so if you block me I know say e pain you grin grin grin grin.Them don block me plenty times grin grin.
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by siofra(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Op why are you pained? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by 5yearsOldtechki: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
All i see are your tears

7 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by SamDayJoy: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
So you're here to cry over being blocked by a total stranger. Nonsense data waster. Mtcheeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by SamDayJoy: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
So you're here to cry over being blocked by a total stranger. Nonsense data waster. Mtcheeeew Oponu.
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Tobichuks08: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

If there is any one to be said funny its
you.
I have people i adore and follow thier values on same Twitter, when i come across a post that can insight any form of doubt to my choice of living or values i block the users. It's not about knowing this users or not, it's about my sanity.
The site made this block option to filter your news feeds, to restrict certain users access to ones profile. So mr man stop lamenting.
Social media is meant for ones sanity.
And it's not about ego like some may assume, I have lots of celebrities on my block list, it's not about being better or living better, they are richer yes, may live better and happier yes but none of this really matters because in the real sense you are on your own.
its about ones values and choices learn to respect them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tobichuks08:

If there is any one to be said funny its
you.
I have people i adore and follow thier values on same Twitter, when i come across a post that can insight any form of doubt to my choice of living or values i block the users. It's not about knowing this users or not, it's about my sanity.
The site made this block option to filter your news feeds, to restrict certain users access to ones profile. So mr man stop lamenting.
Social media is meant for ones sanity.
And it's not about ego like some may assume, I have lots of celebrities on my block list, it's not about being better or living better, they are richer yes, may live better and happier yes but none of this really matters because in the real sense you are on your own.
its about ones values and choices learn to respect them.
I just hope one day you won't block off someone that might be the one to help that your destiny that is dimmer than ashawo light.

5 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
sunshineV:
lmfao op(alfa male) see fine girl and shoot shot, fine girl no send op so he block alaye....alaye run to nairaland to grieve with his alfa males grin grin
Re read again.. I don't even know the clown..
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by CHoccolaTE: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stop crying op
Its normal for girls to block guys who insult or harass girls. Next time respect yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Tobichuks08: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

I just hope one day you won't block off someone that might be the one to help that your destiny that is dimmer than ashawo light.
destiny helper ko, destiny helper ni, that's how many young guys end up being used and reused.
The thing be say when God wan remember you even your enemy can be your destiny helper.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Bunmhi(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by SEGLIZ: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

okay

fati2001 when will you stop picking those dirty fingers of yours?

MrHerrain:

bros you didn't tell us the content of your comments o. you even made fati2001 angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by 2buffagain(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

E be like say the ting pain you.

You are putting way too much energy into someone who treated you like gum stepped on in the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
2buffagain:

E be like say the ting pain you.

You are putting way too much energy into someone who treated you like gum stepped on in the street.
Lol it's not so. I just created a thread because it seems to be a trend. Blocking someone who doesn't even know you exist . Twitter is small, enter WhatsApp. Most of them seem to have lowself esteem it feel insecure about themselves in real life. There are the type you'll find on social media 247, following and discussing celebs who don't care about the oxygen they breath. Get a job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.