Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader (48630 Views)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Steinmann: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2021
NIGERIA has become a terrorist state under buhari. Carrying out international KIDNAPPING,

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Sholaco: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2021
vicdom:
grin
Buhari Government might be forced to release him. You labelled someone and his group terrorists, and the international community is yet to find any form of terror in his activities, that's why you resorted to illegal means of repatriation. Why didn't the government go through the legitimate means and repatriate him?? Mad people everywhere. Ohamidike is a cat with nine lives, he will sure come out unscathed.
Hahahahahaha are you not ashamed of your parents?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Doyin2(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

All his offences are bailable oga

Treason and terrorism bailable?

I beg go take your drugs.

He was only granted bail the other time ,on health reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by ottohan: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2021
muykem:
Forced to release him kwa. Then UK must be ready to fight war with Nigeria because of kanu. You guys always overrated oneself, UK will not evrn risk close one of their company in Nigeria because of kanu.
U are just a half wit....
U want to go to war with a more advanced country when your fulani masters haven't defeated BH?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by dealslip(f): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2021
You are all been tricked Nnamdi Kanu has not been arrested. If he has been arrested, the FG would be gloating all over. Let them show us his face. It's a strategy to weaken the Militia that is already gearing up to fight in the SE over the attacks on ESN. Their no 1 strategy is to discredit anything and anybody that is a threat to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by shegra58: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2021
muykem:
Forced to release him kwa. Then UK must be ready to fight war with Nigeria because of kanu. You guys always overrated oneself, UK will not evrn risk close one of their company in Nigeria because of kanu.
UK can't fight war with Nigeria UK can only destroy Nigeria if comes to war
Bro we are no match for UK abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Youngvegetable: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2021
How appropriate is that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Hendtime: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-british-high-commission-in-talks-with-fg-over-nnamdi-kanus-arrest

As if Julian Assange was allowed free trials after his arrest
UK the meddlesome interloper

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by GMBuhari: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2021
The arrest is sketchy

If UK can help him, let them help him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Doyin2:

Treason and terrorism bailable?

I beg go take your drugs.

He was only granted bail the other time ,on health reasons.
He is not charged with treason ...but treasonable falony

Terrorism charge was dropped

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by dich: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2021
syrecookie:
Na kanu week be this
Last week was chidinma's week

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Hendtime: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Steinmann:
NIGERIA has become a terrorist state under buhari. Carrying out international KIDNAPPING,

I thought y'all said if your Diletor was arrested Nigeria will burn. Its been 4 days since DSS had him in custody, even Umuleri and Aguileri is as calm as water inside waterpot grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Dpharisee: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Believe this junk and I have a bridge to sell to you. The UK government knew Kanu would be arrested. They provided the intel to the FG when he left UK.

About time you Igbos accept the reality that you’ve got no international support. The UN already told you the world is not ready to accept over 200m refugees. Everything will be done to keep Nigeria together. So guys, stop chasing shadows. It’s game over for Nnamdi Kanu. He’s done for good.

I don't think so, with Britain getting involved on behalf of their citizen it becomes international issue and there's not much you can do except for the court to keep adjoining the case, you have to explain how you arrested and extradited their citizen since Interpol has denied involvement grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by tempusfugit: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Hahhahah me dey wonder how some people dey think, if na the same brain all of us get
vicdom:
grin
Buhari Government might be forced to release him. You labelled someone and his group terrorists, and the international community is yet to find any form of terror in his activities, that's why you resorted to illegal means of repatriation. Why didn't the government go through the legitimate means and repatriate him?? Mad people everywhere. Ohamidike is a cat with nine lives, he will sure come out unscathed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Kubernetes: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
I wish Nigeria will read the riot act to the UK.
The British Ambassador should be asked to leave the country in the next 24hrs for this nonsense. Nigeria is a sovereign country. At the time KANU was killing people, where was the so called UK and human right groups.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by floss(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by brosom(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Believe this junk and I have a bridge to sell to you. The UK government knew Kanu would be arrested. They provided the intel to the FG when he left UK.

About time you Igbos accept the reality that you’ve got no international support. The UN already told you the world is not ready to accept over 200m refugees. Everything will be done to keep Nigeria together. So guys, stop chasing shadows. It’s game over for Nnamdi Kanu. He’s done for good.
being a Nigerian has made lot's of people lose their sense of reasoning.

If ever you've left the shore of Nigeria, you would've regain ur sanity and be talking with Sense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Joecrane(f): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Britain should respect themselves, after all he even insulted them also. They should mind their business. I believe their response made Interpol to also deny involvement in his arrest.

It's possible that the white stuff in ur skull is akamu. It can never be brain. So Insult is now a criminal offence or what. I pity your parents because they will be asking God it has to be puf puf like you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Antoeni(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2021
I don’t want to be part of this lies and fake news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Richieniit: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Oga conspirator theorist... Pls can you shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Web2020: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2021
muykem:
Ofcourse, we can eject their companies and note that Nigeria has adopt China over UK and USA as alias.
And the president Life and survival depends on UK! Hmm......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by ALTERNATEID: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Dpharisee:

I don't think, with Britain getting involved in behalf of their citizen it becomes international issue and there's not much you can except for the court to keep adjoining the case, you have to explain how you arrested their citizen since Interpol has denied involvement
grin

Kanu is a Nigerian citizen under trial for criminal offense committed in Nigeria. We don’t owe UK any explanation. You Ibo guys really need to wake up from this embarrassing delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by AriseNews: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Meanwhile, See ten things you need to know about Nnamdi Kanu's Rearrest and the Country he was extradited from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71McNhtUq-8
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by brosom(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

I'm crying because of what ?
Kanu arrest means RUGA would be set up in Igbo land ?
Abi biafra agitation would die down ? Or what exactly ?

Tell me na
Bro stop quoting that anti-igbo, allow him to hate as much as he could, he's not the first and certainly wouldn't be the last to be hating on Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Cossybob(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Damn nigga
Right from the start I knew Nigeria's news papers was just for the lie.

At first, they allerged that MNK was lured by a lady bla bla bla.
Some jajaweeds calling him a womanizer and saying he was a pedophile. Nigeria government don't have any clue or profile of MNK surrounded with Women... .
The worst part of it is that, the government aren't even sure where the arrest took place,some said Brazil grin, Some said Kenya undecided while others said Dubai.

Nigeria government didn't extradite him but rather kidnapped him and with the involvement of British government now on the side of MNK, Nigeria government won't hold him down for long, this I have seen cheesy cheesy

But I'm only just scared about the British government being Two faced, they can be unpredictable and can become neutral undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by themes009(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2021
No be only thecable, na the wire, all these fake bloggers and fake blog.
Liesss
Liesss
Liesss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by hibeebeeking: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2021
They should take action.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Safemoon: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Every day it becomes clearer to me the reason why Nigeria is in a deep mess.

Gorverment results to illegality to pursue their evil. hiding behind national security and the people feel for it because of envy and hate .

Mazi Kanu is too big for the zoo to handle.he intelligently gave them a bait and they fell for it. Now they have advance his course .

Kanu will teach them a great lesson .watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by seyz91(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Dullard like your vegetable president cheesy
OneNigerianist:
Another mismanaged operation by the govt.
Who advises this govt?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Chicastle: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Britain should respect themselves, after all he even insulted them also. They should mind their business. I believe their response made Interpol to also deny involvement in his arrest.

Over there, they don't feel or think of MNK's insult it's you and your vegetable elites that are pained on his speeches

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Under international law, the Nigerian and Kenyan government should have notified the British they plan to extradite one of their citizens who had since renounced his Nigerian nationality.

They should have followed the proper legal channels and not kidnap him, like Major General Mohammadu Buhari attempted to do to Umaru Dikko in the 80's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.