Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) (9373 Views)

Simon Ifeanyi Njoku Ekpa Finally Arrested - Kudos To Obidients / man who can kill anybody in the world finally arrested PHOTOS / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2021
He was arrested just now on his way to Ghana... Details shortly. No be film trick... I witnessed this live and direct !!! All the enemies of the state will learn that very "language" undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Sirkingsnado: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Any

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by EvolvedPisces(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2021
the South West will burn totally and turned to Pakistan now cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by nero2face: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2021
North really ready for the South, them no care how we feel, they've waited for someone like Buhari to come on board b4 unleashing their agenda on us...Malami even announced MNK arrest on Hausa Language, las las we don become Hausa/Fulani nation

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Is not true

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by ALTERNATEID: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
the South West will burn totally and turned to Pakistan now cool

We are reasonable people in the south west. We won’t burn down our states no matter the issues.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by osuofia2(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
All terrorist must be tamed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by nero2face: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:
yes, including Buhari

31 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:
How is Igboho a terrorist?

15 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Tetrahedron: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Yet fulanis roam about like zombies with AK-47

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Tetrahedron: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
He was arrested just now on his way to Ghana... Details shortly. No be film trick... I witnessed this live and direct !!! All the enemies of the state will learn that very "language" undecided undecided undecided
All you quota system leeches will be deleted very soon. It is coming

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Lovelies1: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by lasisi69(f): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by mrvitalis(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
Yea expect herdsmen , bandits and Boko Haram those are friends of the fulani state

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by vedaxcool(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2021
nero2face:
North really ready for the South, them no care how we feel, they've waited for someone like Buhari to come on board b4 unleashing their agenda on us...Malami even announced MNK arrest on Hausa Language, las las we don become Hausa/Fulani nation

Your point of reasoning can repeated as follows; South are really ready for the North, them no care how we feel, they waited for PMB to unleash their agenda including Cownu, Igbobo, Avengers etc to derail his administration.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by system21: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2021
I wonder how fulani will feel the day Buhari will step down

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by OriginalZombiE: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2021
vedaxcool:

Your point of reasoning can repeated as follows; South are really ready for the North, them no care how we feel, they waited for PMB to unleash their agenda including Cownu, Igbobo, Avengers etc to derail his administration.

This is simply idiotic reasoning.

If PMB did his job as president and delivered good governance, would the people rebel against him and his agenda?

Common sense is far from you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Nwadiuto247: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:

And this gives you joy and put food on your table?

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by G450: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2021
E don set... I dey see some useless comment of ndi ofe mmanu in nnamdi kunu issue, but It don reach their turn now...

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by system21: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2021
vedaxcool:

This life is turn by turn what i will assure you is that south will never elect stupid president like OBJ and GEJ who are willing to sacrifice their people to please the parasitic north

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by godliman: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
Which enemy of state, sorry sir people like you and your oga buhari and his gang(Cabal) who are oppressing and killing people to steal their land are the real enemy of state, not sunday and kanu who are fighting to free their opressed people. It is now I know why the prophet pronounced woe saying "Woe to them that call evil good and good evil" You are quoting Buhari's hates speech that even twitter banned as something what quoting. Let me tell you, the victory of evil over good is only temporal.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2021
godliman:
Which enemy of state, sorry sir people like you and your oga buhari and his gang(Cabal) who are oppressing and killing people to steal their land are the real enemy of state, not sunday and kanu who are fighting to free their opressed people. It is now I know why the prophet pronounced woe saying "Woe to them that call evil good and good evil" You are quoting Buhari's hates speech that even twitter banned as something what quoting. Let me tell you, the victory of evil over good is only temporal.
Ruling is our birth rite.. To hell with yeebos and afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Joromi1: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Violation of rules 2 and 3. Kindly ban the op and his alternate, both in the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Violation of rules 2 and 3. Kindly ban the op and his alternate, both in the thread.

cry cry baby undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Solsix(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
And u no fit post one picture not to talk of video

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by vedaxcool(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
OriginalZombiE:

This is simply idiotic reasoning.

If PMB did his job as president and delivered good governance, would the people rebel against him and his agenda?

Common sense is far from you.
[/s]

Did not ask for your vormit.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Solsix:

And u no fit post one picture not to talk of video
ode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Palmerghana: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
Number 1 enemy of the state is the man in charge but choose to go outside for medical treatment instead of building hospital in Nigeria. That's the real enemy of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Palmerghana:

Number 1 enemy of the state is the man in charge but choose to go outside for medical treatment instead of building hospital in Nigeria. That's the real enemy of Nigeria.
ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by godliman: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
Ruling is our birth rite.. To hell with yeebos and afonjas
You are an infinitely selfish soul that even satan will be ashamed of

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2021
godliman:
You are an infinitely selfish soul that even satan will be ashamed of
Ewure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by vedaxcool(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2021
system21:

This life is turn by turn what i will assure you is that south will never elect stupid president like OBJ and GEJ who are willing to sacrifice their people to please the parasitic north

Lol two thieves who pleased themselves while failing to deliver dividends of good governance. With Igbo loving GEJ because he gave their elite free pass to loot. Please tell us something about your parasitic elites we don't know.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Do Better Than Men – Female Gubernatorial Candidates / 2019 Rivers State Governorship: The Rivers Ijaw Position / IMF Urges Nigeria To Reduce Debt Vulnerabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.