Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) (9387 Views)

man who can kill anybody in the world finally arrested PHOTOS / Sunday Igboho Finally Speaks & Reveals How He Was Attack In His House / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigeria must divide, we are tired of this Nation, we don't want to unite with those Northern illitrate bloodsucking terrorist anymore

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigeria must divide, we are tired of this Nation, we don't want to unite with those Northern illitrate bloodsucking terrorist anymore

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Palmerghana: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
ode undecided
Prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by RZArecta(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
No comment cool

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by techWriter2: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
We are reasonable folks in dhfrhe soudhfrh wesdhfr We won dhfr burn down our sdhfradhfres no madhfrdhfrer dhfrhe matters

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by AldrichAmes: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fake and rubbish news.

Igboho isn't arrested, he's fine.

But I can confirm that Buhari is a dead man walking. sad

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

We are reasonable people in the south west. We won’t burn down our states no matter the issues.

Excuse me you.
How do you speak for over 1 million people? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
AldrichAmes:
Fake and rubbish news.

Seen... You will be fished out very soon cool... Saved

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by lasisi69(f): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
AldrichAmes:
Fake and rubbish news.

hmm. See comment shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by culcat(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Make them free this guy’s jare and face the
Insecurity they brought to us.
Useless government and his senior advocates
Of nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by FarahAideed: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:

Go and fish bandits out and leave him alone

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by OriginalZombiE: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Did not ask for your vormit.

Of course, a fool will always reject reasoning.

No surprise.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by muykem: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
the South West will burn totally and turned to Pakistan now cool
Because they arrest igboho. Are you OK.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by ALTERNATEID: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gucciboy1:

Excuse me you.
How do you speak for over 1 million people? undecided

We don’t owe you Ibos any explanation. What is important is that we will not burn down our states no matter the issues. You can can burn down Owerri, Akwa etc for all you care, it’s none of our business.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Boudiccao: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

We are reasonable people in the south west. We won’t burn down our states no matter the issues.

You are still stylishly taunting Igbos. Some of you Yorubas don't have sense and may never do.
Don't worry it's only a matter of time before Nigeria will burn including the South West.
Buhari is ready for everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Kingcalls: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Don't worry...the Fulani government will help u burn it down

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

We don’t owe you Ibos any explanation. What is important is that we will not burn down our states no matter the issues. You can can burn down Owerri, Akwa etc for all you care, it’s none of our business.

Guy this one is not about Igbos. It's about the fact that you can't speak for millions of angry Yoruba youths. During #EndSARS protest, is it not still Yoruba thugs that burnt BRT buses and destroyed other infrastructures in Lagos state, are they not still Yoruba youths?

Guy when you speak or type, do it with realism and not sentiments.

Just so you know, I'm proudly Igbo and proudly Omo Ooduwa.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by SIAcademy: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
"I Had A Dream That Perruzi Died" - Popular Actress

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h53O8ftFcZc

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by ALTERNATEID: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are still stylishly taunting Igbos. Some of you Yorubas don't have sense and may never do.
Don't worry it's only a matter of time before Nigeria will burn including the South West.
Buhari is ready for everybody.

The right thing for sensible Ibos to do is call out the handle that said south west will burn down. But no, you are angry I told him south west won’t burn down.

If it is the desire of you guys to see south west burn down, know today that you’ve failed. South west will not burn down and there is nothing you guys can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by AldrichAmes: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:

Can you fish out wind? DSS won't get to the level I'm at in the next 100 yrs. wink

Most of you would be target practice soon. Mark that down. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by ALTERNATEID: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gucciboy1:

Guy this one is not about Igbos. It's about the fact that you can't speak for millions of angry Yoruba youths. During #EndSARS protest, is it not still Yoruba thugs that burnt BRT buses and destroyed other infrastructures in Lagos state, are they not still Yoruba youths?

Guy when you speak or type, do it with realism and not sentiments.

Just so you know, I'm proudly Igbo and proudly Omo Ooduwa.

The nonsense that happened during the Endsars protest will never be allowed to repeat itself. Yorubas were caught unaware and we are now at alert.

Most Yorubas support Sunday Igboho for defending the region against criminal herdsmen, only very few support his agitation for Yoruba nation. So, nobody is burning down anywhere because of him. We will support him if he’s arrested but we won’t burn down our states to satisfy outsiders.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Benmob: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:
All terrorist must be tamed
ur foolish useless buhari is also a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by AldrichAmes: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
lasisi69:
hmm. See comment shocked shocked shocked

Buhari is a dead man walking.

Isn't that the same coward who was overthrown without a single shot being fired and escaped to Katsina while leaving his wife and kids behind in the barrack? If a young Buhari, a military general was that cowardly, how cowardly do you think the old and frail Buhari is? cheesy

Igboho is fine, don't believe the fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Boudiccao: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

The right thing for sensible Ibos to do is call out the handle that said south west will burn down. But no, you are angry I told him south west won’t burn down.

If it is the desire of you guys to see south west burn down, know today that you’ve failed. South west will not burn down and there is nothing you guys can do about it.

He meant there will be an uprising in the West if Igboho is arrested and you interpreted it as literally burning because of your deep prejudice and resentment of the Igbos. Yoruba people grow up!

By right, there should be a totally revolution and uprising all over the country but your SW will shy away because of cowardice.

The whole Nigeria including South West will implode and burn the way Buhari is going and there is nothing you will do about it.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Nukilia: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
nero2face:
North really ready for the South, them no care how we feel, they've waited for someone like Buhari to come on board b4 unleashing their agenda on us...Malami even announced MNK arrest on Hausa Language, las las we don become Hausa/Fulani nation

This is just the beginning!
1. The North is never comfortable with democracy, but they had to manage it till their favorite Lord (PMB) comes to power.
2. The Southerners dining with the ruling elites will soon meet their waterloo, simply because they are infidels.
3. Let the Southern people request for the initiation of Southern Protectorate which we had before 1914.
4. Let the Southerners keep an eye on those dining in the Northern-controlled APC, they have always been traitors.
5. Abacha had fans while the people were suffering, this should be a lesson to us all...

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

The nonsense that happened during the Endsars protest will never be allowed to repeat itself. Yorubas were caught unaware and we are now at alert.

Most Yorubas support Sunday Igboho for defending the region against criminal herdsmen, only very few support his agitation for Yoruba nation. So, nobody is burning down anywhere because of him. We will support him if he’s arrested but we won’t burn down our states to satisfy outsiders.

Lol, yourubas were caught unawares by who? Hausas? Or Chadians?

Guy wake up Yourubas did that to themselve, so when you say yorubas were caught unawares, it makes no sense.

Lol, you keep saying "we" like you're the national leader of all Yoruba people.

Sunday Igboho is doing what every top Yoruba political leader should have stood up for a long time ago. Now they're trying to silence him, and you say youths who are the leaders of tomorrow should just be quite and watch?
With all the frustration that the Fulani government have instilled in the youths. Are you serious.

If anything happens to Sunday Igboho, I don't know about you, but I know millions of youths will come out and protest and do more destruction than what was done during #EndSARS protest

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Benmob: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
Ruling is our birth rite.. To hell with yeebos and afonjas
ruling kill u there,u are ruling but yet Boko Haram and bandits killing ur pple in North like rat,u guy hv d highest poorest and low education pple and lot of ur pple in ur region leave in IDP camp waiting for government to feed u guy like dirty begger

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
nero2face:
yes, including Buhari
saved your picture and IP address... You will learn a different language all together undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by ALTERNATEID: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

He meant there will be an uprising in the West if Igboho is arrested and you interpreted it as literally burning because of your deep prejudice and resentment of the Igbos. Yoruba people grow up!

By right, there should be a totally revolution and uprising all over the country but your SW will shy away because of cowardice.

The whole Nigeria including South West will implode and burn the way Buhari is going and there is nothing you will do about it.

the South West will burn totally and turned to Pakistan now cool

See, I don’t like wasting my time arguing with dishonest people. I have reproduced above in bold the comment I responded to. So, what part of that comment is talking about an uprising? The guy clearly said the south west region will burn down totally and be turned to Pakistan. If you’re honest and sensible, you should not be justifying the above statement.

Reasonable folks should be disgusted by the comment and not attack the person that called him out. But then, you’re Ibo with the same mindset as the other guy. All you want is for south west to go up in flames. Sadly for you, it won’t happen. With common sense, we turned our June 12 loss to Obasanjo presidency. Whatever happens to Igboho, we won’t burn our states because of him. We will turn the situation around. The south east can implode if that’s what you want.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Zieus: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
ode undecided

And you think you have any iota of sense

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Zieus: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
Ruling is our birth rite.. To hell with yeebos and afonjas
Why are your kingmens still living in abject poverty and idp camps

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Boudiccao: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

See, I don’t like wasting my time arguing with dishonest people. I have reproduced above in bold the comment I responded to. So, what part of that comment is talking about an uprising? The guy clearly said the south west region will burn down totally and be turned to Pakistan. If you’re honest and sensible, you should not be justifying the above statement.

Reasonable folks should be disgusted by the comment and not attack the person that called him out. But then, you’re Ibo with the same mindset as the other guy. All you want is for south west to go up in flames. Sadly for you, it won’t happen. With common sense, we turned our June 12 loss to Obasanjo presidency. Whatever happens to Igboho, we won’t burn our states because of him. We will turn the situation around. The south east can implode if that’s what you want.

Stop wasting your time with this verbalous comments. Nobody has the time for it.
This is not an East Vs West issue as you have been repeating and made to believe.
If you are reasonable and unbiased, you will see that Nigeria including your South West is imploding and will burn whether you like it or not. Not because this is what we want but the Govt will be responsible for it.
Spare me all this your igbo phobic rhetorics!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices / Breaking: Wike Reacts As Tinubu Sleeps At Peace Accord In Abuja Today / Nigeria - Swiss Court Sentences Dictator's Son - Abba Abacha,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.