Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) (9393 Views)

man who can kill anybody in the world finally arrested PHOTOS / Sunday Igboho Finally Speaks & Reveals How He Was Attack In His House / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by nero2face: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
saved your picture and IP address... You will learn a different language all together undecided
mad people everywhere,

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
the South West will burn totally and turned to Pakistan now cool

which burn - they are all Lilly-livered - common fight with suya sellers at Idi-araba caused soo much death for Yoruba, they dare not even stop a mallam to collect dues anymore grin FG will melt Sunday Igboho and all his kinsmen will do is concentrate on BBNaija- all the governors will be waiting to reward the girl with the largest breasts and arse grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Realtalk20: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
system21:

This life is turn by turn what i will assure you is that south will never elect stupid president like OBJ and GEJ who are willing to sacrifice their people to please the parasitic north

How did OBJ sacrifice the south?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by vasel15: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
If you are igbo do not insult Sunday Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Mujizzy: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Williampisces:
He was arrested just now on his way to Ghana... Details shortly. No be film trick... I witnessed this live and direct !!! All the enemies of the state will learn that very "language" undecided undecided undecided
Williampisces:
He was arrested just now on his way to Ghana... Details shortly. No be film trick... I witnessed this live and direct !!! All the enemies of the state will learn that very "language" undecided undecided undecided
Williampisces:
all this are rumour because sunday igboho is not sum1 they can just catch lik dat..because he inherit his power from his grandpa

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2022
godliman:
You are an infinitely selfish soul that even satan will be ashamed of
I go still comot your teeth one day undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by godliman: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Williampisces:
I go still comot your teeth one day undecided
you dey chop human teeth? Try dog teeth naa.
Even if you be prime minister of winch for ya village you no fit. Las las you go kuku kill ya self.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2022
godliman:
you dey chop human teeth? Try dog teeth naa.
Even if you be prime minister of winch for ya village you no fit. Las las you go kuku kill ya self.
e go enter your body wotowoto... You no go like get sense now

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by naija4life247: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2022
EvolvedPisces:
the South West will burn totally and turned to Pakistan now cool

After the burning of your whole family lineage

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) by Williampisces: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2022
naija4life247:

After the burning of your whole family lineage
Algae soup afonja potty man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prolonged Petrol Scarcity Is Scandalous / PDP Dismisses The "Reckless" And "Groundless" Claims Of APC / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.