Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous (4435 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by KingDash: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Austeeenxx:

Na those of us wey cast the old ones go still cast the new ones.
no be lie brother
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NobleDeSage001: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Offpoint1:

AI was suppose to mean "Artificial intelligence" Not Artificial idiot... Even an AI on oshogbo weed wouldn't had detected a female gown as health products.

I appealed 3 times and no replies from them. The moment I got pissed and slammed them they banned me permanently, I just switched to Google ads and it's far better than FB ad.

Their AI algorithm is not 100% efficient in handling things like humans. There was an Ad I published and my account was immediately restricted. Surprisingly, the Ad was approved but my account was already restricted.

That was when I wrote them again and reprimanded to restrict their algorithm from recklessly suspending my account.

I later switched to Google ads. It's better and comes with less headache.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by VillagePipu: 2:55am On Jul 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I will respond when Igboho has been apprehended & shot dead.

Just like your parents, right?
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Hotspotbro(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
NewDelhi:

Haha.. I stopped eating mummy's food way before your mother saw her first menstruation. You grab..
my mom married in the 1990s
I bet you were an atom then.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by wickedmmm: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
NewDelhi:
I just read the news about tunde ednut being banned for the 7th time on Instagram. This guy called mark Zuckerberg is becoming unbearable. Like I'll always say , na competition wey no dey I blame. When Facebook started in 2004 or there abouts, na beg this weyrey dey beg people come open account. Na coz he don blow he think say he fit dey Lord over every Facebook user around the globe. Zuckerberg to me na very irritating sadist.

Just look at china, they ignored the nonsense called Facebook and created their own. Twitter tried the same shi with the Nigerian government and they were treated accordingly. I don't support the banning of Twitter but also, it's a wake up call to Jack Dorsey and his minions. We need more of that. As for Mark Zuckerberg, have you ever wondered why the weyrey keeps banning your accounts after you create another one? That's because he tracks 5 things
IP
Cookies
Browser fingerprints
Tracking pixels
HTTP-referrers

So even if you change IP, you can't escape at least one of the remaining 4. I for like if everybody just leave Facebook and Instagram for this guy make him and his staff for silicon valley dey enjoy their nonsense alone.
Add me to that telegram group abeg
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by zed7: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
One of the sweetest thing in life is when someone worries over your matter and you don't even know they exist.
Focus on more Important things in life son. There is so much to worry about than someone who will never know about your existence.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by TheGreatOne90: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
NewDelhi:
I just read the news about tunde ednut being banned for the 7th time on Instagram. This guy called mark Zuckerberg is becoming unbearable. Like I'll always say , na competition wey no dey I blame. When Facebook started in 2004 or there abouts, na beg this weyrey dey beg people come open account. Na coz he don blow he think say he fit dey Lord over every Facebook user around the globe. Zuckerberg to me na very irritating sadist.

Just look at china, they ignored the nonsense called Facebook and created their own. Twitter tried the same shi with the Nigerian government and they were treated accordingly. I don't support the banning of Twitter but also, it's a wake up call to Jack Dorsey and his minions. We need more of that. As for Mark Zuckerberg, have you ever wondered why the weyrey keeps banning your accounts after you create another one? That's because he tracks 5 things
IP
Cookies
Browser fingerprints
Tracking pixels
HTTP-referrers

So even if you change IP, you can't escape at least one of the remaining 4. I for like if everybody just leave Facebook and Instagram for this guy make him and his staff for silicon valley dey enjoy their nonsense alone.
Instagram is alot better. Facebook and mark can go to hell.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by bepositive11: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
NewDelhi:

IP
Cookies
Browser fingerprints
Tracking pixels
HTTP-referrers

Try running a business like Facebook and Instagram and see for yourself. It's very easy to sit down in the comfort of your home and blast them, but you have to understand that there are so many complexities involved

The world is filled with wicked souls, now imagine policing a social media platform that represents society

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman With Ex. / Is A Boyfriend An Investment For A Lady? / Money And Ladies Are The Root To All Evil To Guys, Agree, Disagree?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.