Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous (4422 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NewDelhi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
I just read the news about tunde ednut being banned for the 7th time on Instagram. This guy called mark Zuckerberg is becoming unbearable. Like I'll always say , na competition wey no dey I blame. When Facebook started in 2004 or there abouts, na beg this weyrey dey beg people come open account. Na coz he don blow he think say he fit dey Lord over every Facebook user around the globe. Zuckerberg to me na very irritating sadist.

Just look at china, they ignored the nonsense called Facebook and created their own. Twitter tried the same shi with the Nigerian government and they were treated accordingly. I don't support the banning of Twitter but also, it's a wake up call to Jack Dorsey and his minions. We need more of that. As for Mark Zuckerberg, have you ever wondered why the weyrey keeps banning your accounts after you create another one? That's because he tracks 5 things
IP
Cookies
Browser fingerprints
Tracking pixels
HTTP-referrers

So even if you change IP, you can't escape at least one of the remaining 4. I for like if everybody just leave Facebook and Instagram for this guy make him and his staff for silicon valley dey enjoy their nonsense alone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Juicethekid: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Because they are fake profiles!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Mrxawe: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Can't forget the day the guy block my 3250 dols. E pain me die

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Robisky001(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
OP this one touch you ohh. Abi nh the same league you and Tunde Ednut they run?
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by DoggoneDogg: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
I will respond when Igboho has been apprehended & shot dead.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NewDelhi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juicethekid:
Because they are fake profiles!
Wrong , several people have gotten banned for ridiculous reasons on real profiles
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Juicethekid: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
NewDelhi:

Wrong , several people have gotten banned for ridiculous reasons on real profiles
Yes... They ban accounts anyhow especially new accounts sending many requests
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Chloraseptic: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
How many people have read Facebook terms and conditions before..

You must have done something that doesn't allign with their rules or you were reported by someone..

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Duru9(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Please the thread is for sane people not mad dogs like you

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by chatinent: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ednut certainly went against their ToS. It's everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by doggedfighter(f): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tunde Ednut

Welcome oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NewDelhi(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Duru9:

Please the thread is for sane people not mad dogs like you
You dey mind that pea head

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NewDelhi(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Tunde Ednut

Welcome oo cheesy
Wrong.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Offpoint1: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2021
I abandoned Facebook since the year I placed an ad for female dresses and Facebook banned my ad account claiming I was selling health products. When did women gown becomes healthy product?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NobleDeSage001: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
I abandoned Facebook since the year I placed an ad for female dresses and Facebook banned my ad account claiming I was selling health products. When did women gown becomes healthy product?

You could have appealed the illegal ban. The Facebook/Instagram ban happens automatically in most cases once their AI algorithm detects a perceived threat to their ToS. If you appeal, they will restore it. Facebook have banned me severally and each time I appeal and warn them to restrict their AI from playing with my account.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Hshahhah jsjjs midled nfniger
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by PAWG(m): 5:31am On Jul 03, 2021
So if you go US and policeman slap you you’ll blame Joe Biden?

Mark Zuck may not even know who Tunde Ednut is. Besides, like someone said, it may be fake profiles.

Have you bothered finding out what Tunde did in the first instance? What if he was banned for a number of years which haven’t elapsed.

Build and promote yours if all fails, it’s a private business they can’t allow bullies use it destructively

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Vinnie2000(m): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2021
@the OP
Some of you Guys ehn!! undecided
Tunde Ednut's account was deleted, you Quickly Rush, create a Post to blame Mark Zuckerberg!!
Do you know d Main reason why Instagram did that??
Have you bothered to Find out??
Some of you are way too emotional n Childish over Little things!! undecided
You need to Grow up!!
Just like saying Seun is turning into something else if MannaVultureGriller's is Banned on Nairaland!!.. sad cool cool
Pls, Stop dis Nonsense Reasoning!!
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Vinnie2000(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2021
PAWG:
So if you go US and policeman slap you you’ll blame Joe Biden?

Mark Zuck may not even know who Tunde Ednut is. Besides, like someone said, it may be fake profiles.

Have you bothered finding out what Tunde did in the first instance? What if he was banned for a number of years which haven’t elapsed.

Build and promote yours if all fails, it’s a private business they can’t allow bullies use it destructively

My Brother!!
U are Good!!

Some Pple are too Childish and Act based on Sentiments/Impulse!!
You just blame Mark Zuckerberg just like That

And some think US is Nigeria where 'Anything goes'.. Looking for where they can be Misbehaving!!..

In d Arsenal news site I visit, also Chelsea, You need to See the level of decorum and respect members have for one another..
White Man ehn...
Unlike ours, e.g Nairaland where, Afonja, Conehead, Flat,Nyamiri Yam leg, Ur Papa dey Craze, comments has taken over!!

Most would want to Transport dis Barbarism or Craze to International site such as Instagram!!
Very Funny Goons!!.. sad sad
Even saying Tunde Ednut should open site!! Fake News and Exchange of Curses/Vitroil will b the order of d Day!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by ruggedtimi(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2021
NewDelhi:
I just read the news about tunde ednut being banned for the 7th time on Instagram. This guy called mark Zuckerberg is becoming unbearable. Like I'll always say , na competition wey no dey I blame. When Facebook started in 2004 or there abouts, na beg this weyrey dey beg people come open account. Na coz he don blow he think say he fit dey Lord over every Facebook user around the globe. Zuckerberg to me na very irritating sadist.

Just look at china, they ignored the nonsense called Facebook and created their own. Twitter tried the same shi with the Nigerian government and they were treated accordingly. I don't support the banning of Twitter but also, it's a wake up call to Jack Dorsey and his minions. We need more of that. As for Mark Zuckerberg, have you ever wondered why the weyrey keeps banning your accounts after you create another one? That's because he tracks 5 things
IP
Cookies
Browser fingerprints
Tracking pixels
HTTP-referrers

So even if you change IP, you can't escape at least one of the remaining 4. I for like if everybody just leave Facebook and Instagram for this guy make him and his staff for silicon valley dey enjoy their nonsense alone.
if you constantly clear cookies, there is an app like VPN that disguises browser fingerprint, use 911 socks not VPN and tape your phone or laptop camera pixel. There is no way they can track you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by PAWG(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother!!
U are Good!!

Some Pple are too Childish and Act based on Sentiments/Impulse!!
You just blame Mark Zuckerberg just like That

And some think US is Nigeria where 'Anything goes'.. Looking for where they can be Misbehaving!!..

In d Arsenal news site I visit, also Chelsea, You need to See the level of decorum and respect members have for one another..
White Man ehn...
Unlike ours, e.g Nairaland where, Afonja, Conehead, Flat,Nyamiri Yam leg, Ur Papa dey Craze, comments has taken over!!

Most would want to Transport dis Barbarism or Craze to International site such as Instagram!!
Very Funny Goons!!.. sad sad
Even saying Tunde Ednut should open site!! Fake News and Exchange of Curses/Vitroil will b the order of d Day!!

Thanks. My worry is that it’s getting worse. They’ll come at you when you try to set them on the right path or try to reason with them. So much vitriol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Cerebellum: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Eleribuu...someone's father!

Nah you boys go down... Wereygrin
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Nitong(f): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2021
NewDelhi:

IP
Cookies
Browser fingerprints
Tracking pixels
HTTP-referrers

Martin's stop doing Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Offpoint1: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

You could have appealed the illegal ban. The Facebook/Instagram ban happens automatically in most cases once their AI algorithm detects a perceived threat to their ToS. If you appeal, they will restore it. Facebook have banned me severally and each time I appeal and warn them to restrict their AI from playing with my account.
AI was suppose to mean "Artificial intelligence" Not Artificial idiot... Even an AI on oshogbo weed wouldn't had detected a female gown as health products.

I appealed 3 times and no replies from them. The moment I got pissed and slammed them they banned me permanently, I just switched to Google ads and it's far better than FB ad.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NewDelhi(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Nitong:

Martin's stop doing Yahoo
Dumb
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by chimpanzee4: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2021
ruggedtimi:
if you constantly clear cookies, there is an app like VPN that disguises browser fingerprint, use 911 socks not VPN and tape your phone or laptop camera pixel. There is no way they can track you.

May I know name of the app for Pc?
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NewDelhi(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2021
ruggedtimi:
You're wrong about that tracking pixel seems you don't have an idea what it is lol . It's like a web beacon which uses an HTML code snippet . It works the same way images are stored in cloud but in the case of Facebook, they use it to gather information about what you browse, what kind of ads you click on and the kinds of things you search for in the browser you used in opening that Facebook account. It's almost similar to cookies Sha but they are a little different, pixels allows Facebook to siphon information and data to their server , cookies don't have such luxury as they are just saved in your browser. You can also block/disable cookies, you cannot disable pixels at all.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2021
NewDelhi:

You're wrong about that tracking pixel seems you don't have an idea what it is lol . It's like a web beacon which uses an HTML code snippet . It works the same way images are stored in cloud but in the case of Facebook, they use it to gather information about what you browse, what kind of ads you click on and the kinds of things you search for in the browser you used in opening that Facebook account. It's almost similar to cookies Sha but they are a little different, pixels allows Facebook to siphon information and data to their server , cookies don't have such luxury as they are just saved in your browser. You can also block/disable cookies, you cannot disable pixels at all.
you can disbale pixel on your Facebook setting

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Hotspotbro(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2021
OP stop doing yahoo

Grow up and stop eating mummy's food

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by NewDelhi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hotspotbro:
OP stop doing yahoo

Grow up and stop eating mummy's food

Haha.. I stopped eating mummy's food way before your mother saw her first menstruation. You grab..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by KingDash: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDelhi:

IP
Cookies
Browser fingerprints
Tracking pixels
HTTP-referrers

agreed... all this social media don cast, we need new ones baba.
Re: Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous by Austeeenxx: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
KingDash:
agreed... all this social media don cast, we need new ones baba.

Na those of us wey cast the old ones go still cast the new ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Tackles Her Nigerian Neighbour Because Of His Smelling P**p (Pics/Video) / Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? / A bleeping Cheat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.