Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Best Friend Want To Take Away My Man- Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Want To Take Away My Man- Pls Advise (1155 Views)

“I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her / My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Want To Take Away My Man- Pls Advise by Holuwatosyinele: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Be careful who you call your friends. I only wish that listened to this warning but I trusted Cece (not real name) like a sister. We were friends from year one. I met her during matriculation day. She had not gotten her accommodation and she was so worried. I offered her to come stay in my room and that is how we became room mates and best friends for all the years we were in school together.

Cece and I were so close that even our families knew each other. I spent several holidays in their house and she did same too. We graduated and even worked our service year to the same place so we can be together. It was during orientation camp that Cece met David. David was after Cece but Cece did not seem interested. Infact, she used to underrate him and say he was not her class.

So after camp, we got deployed to different local government and that is how I found out David was in my LCDA. We would just say hi and hello but after we met one day at a canteen.,we got talking and it was really surprising that David was really someone very nice. I liked him. I wondered why Cece called him low life. David is very intelligent and knows what he wants.

I texted Cece that I met David and we are now friends but I didn’t tell her when David and I started to date cos I did not want her to discourage me cos I liked David and she thought him a low life. I pretty much kept my relationship with David away from her. I was happy and David was such a great guy.

After service year, David and I continued our relationship. He proposed three months after his first job. I was working with my Aunty’s company. At this rate, I was so happy and of course, you cannot keep an engagement a secret. I told Cece and she was shocked. She said that she didn’t even know we were serious. I told her so many nice things about David and she said…hmm..be careful, you just never really know a guy.

Well, that is why I didn’t want to tell her cos of her bad belle. But to my uttermost surprise, this witch of a girl, Cece called David and told him that she is surprised that she went after me, her friend and engaged her in just a little over a year. That she likes him but she was playing hard to get because she wanted him to fight for her.

Hmm…David started to behave like someone under a spell…he became very friendly around Cece and I did not like their closeness. They would joke that if only she agreed first, he would have married her. I don’t know why that was funny to both of them. I told David I didn’t like the joke and he apologized. However, I noticed, David and I never could go back to how we were before.

We began to have disagreements like we never had before. And one time, David now said,maybe we are rushing this marriage thing. Maybe we should slow down. I was heartbroken cos I knew Cece was behind it.

Keep Reading

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-best-friend-want-to-take-away-my-man-pls-advise/03/07/2021/
Re: My Best Friend Want To Take Away My Man- Pls Advise by TossTos: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Who's to blame ?
>You
>Boyfriend
>The Friend { cece }
That your so called man need to engage in self discovery . A man that knows what he wanted as you've said wont be saying all you wrote . Pls op , you need to discover yourself too so that all this will not be an issue , you will know what to do and what you ought not to do .
Re: My Best Friend Want To Take Away My Man- Pls Advise by josh123(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2021
TossTos:
Who's to blame ?
>You
>Boyfriend
>The Friend { cece }
That your so called man need to engage in self discovery . A man that knows what he wanted as you've said wont be saying all you wrote . Pls op , you need to discover yourself too so that all this will not be an issue , you will know what to do and what you ought not to do .
Wasting ur time. Not real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 MONTH Used Fluffy Big Centre Rug For Sale Around Ojodu Berger For Just 15k. / “I Get Offended When I’m Approached By Men Who Don’t Measure Up To Me” Lady Say / Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.