Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? (1170 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by FIFApresident1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lately I've been contemplating doing Small size Oshole (ritual) as things are hard and am already approaching the Mid 20(s) with nothing to show.
I felt am getting old, lots of pressure on me, I'm really hungry for success, these yahoo bois are oppressing legit men in town, forget, Yahoo is now part of our culture in Nigeria, really part and parcel of our system.. big time, albeit am not a yahoo apologist.

So I had this dream yesterday, in this very dream, a spirit appeared before me and warned me not to do it, the spirit iterated that good days are ahead, shortly, that I should calm down.

Then another part of me was telling me not to listen, that he spirit might be all those evil mama in the village...

Please advice me....

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by jericco1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mstchhw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by RealLordZeus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nothing like small size oshole.. its a gradual process..
From using inanimate things to using animals, then body parts, then dead people, then a live human till you graduate into using a full 18 seater.

But the fallacy behind it is no matter what or who you use, you will never be richer than dangote and you will still live and die in regrets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Kriss216: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Then another part of me was telling me not to listen, that he spirit might be all those evil mama in the village
E no go ever better for this other part of you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
you are still approaching your mid 20s and you are already feeling like a failure.

you better calm down o.

whatever decision you make, you are the one to bear the consequences.

many have gone

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Candidlady: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
You wanna go diabolic on acquiring riches?

hmmmmm
please dont listen to that spirit... Go ahead please,!
and keep us posted

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Righteousness2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
If you don't value your soul , then feel free to anything , anyhow, anyformat and anyway. Also get ready for any result because the Consequences are usually Brutal.

If you Value your soul, then Submit your to JESUS Christ, Hand over your life to HIM and run Form of ritual or evils.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by FIFApresident1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:

E no go ever better for this other part of you.
Alaye calm down, I want decorum on my thread, can you see the difference between your comment and the rest?

No swear words please

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by donbachi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ignore the dream if to run mad,chop shit,die young,kill your mother and sell your soul dey hungry you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Kuriosmynd: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Your guardian angel does not support your plan. . You had better listen or risk destruction.
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by yuping(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
All this nowadays Joseph hmmm, nobody don dream see final year exam, ani God self stingy to give EXPO. Make everybody get out jooooor.
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Kuriosmynd: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
yuping:
All this nowadays Joseph hmmm, nobody don dream see final year exam, ani God self stingy to give EXPO. Make everybody get out jooooor.
God sure create you for a purpose greater than writing exam.
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Bro, you're too young to be contemplating on such things undecided. We've seen men of over 60 years old who accomplished their dreams at that age.....So why you cor dey para untop something wey no suppose to give you headache undecided. Just like the dream tell you,calm down.....

Las las, nothing sweet reach legit hustle man cool
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by helinues: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
They can't do oshole for you without having something doing.

Btw, you could have asked why are those people doing the rituals not doing it themselves, abi Dem no wan rich. They always look tattered
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by yuping(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

God sure create you for a purpose greater than writing exam.
Hmmmm, from the look of things now in Africa some people greatest challenge is passing their exam. But anyway we await God great purpose.
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dream na imagination..kill that spiritualism spirit..
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Jpolgar(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
If I understand what you've written, you're not even up to 25 yet (approaching mid twenties). I'll advice you calm down, keep your hands clean & focus on your trade. Some people have bought cars & died in it.
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by LofP(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don't do it. Don't sell your soul just so you can floss in a car and chase pretty girls.

There's dignity in labour.

There are businesses you can do without engaging in Yahoo.

Mushroom farming, there's a company in Lagos making waves, Life Plus Foundation International, start small and grow in a legit business.
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rome wasn’t built in a day, one step at a time. Take it easy on yourself too.
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by Reggaemich(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
There is an Adage that says

If the ear refuses to listen to advice when the Head is it off,

So also the Ear follows

legit and Massive Success requires Hardwork and not Shortcut
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by pansophist(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Where should I even start from sef?

Okay, there is an aspect of life that is more often than not, overlooked. And it is the repercussion of our actions across times. You're focus on the now, the present, without examining in the next five, ten, twenty, fifty years, the price you'll pay for your actions now.

Lack of virtue makes people ill. Also, contentment will save you to a large extent. It's one of the big five virtues an individual can develop, to help them live life well. It is not he who has the most, but who desires little is wealthy.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by SKhanmi: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Your 20's are meant for you to try & fail. With the way things are going soon, even 10yrs olds would start wanting to buy cars & build houses right from primary school.

Try something legit, stick to it until you succeed or fail, repeat. Someone like that is better than someone who has never experienced failure. Most never know how to get back up if failure knocks them over in midlife. Most of these +ritualists masquerading as yahooboys won't get to 50, those who do will end up back in poverty. Only the few ones who learnt it like a real skill which it is until Africans bastardized it(think programming,social engineering skills, penetration testing,etc) would probably survive if they don't get caught. Do not compare yourself with them. They are not happy.

You could look into dev(Front-end, back-end), within 6months - 1yr you can get a junior dev role that pays 250-600per month depending on your skills & organization. It's damn hard but you won't be looking over your shoulders Everytime
Re: Should I Take This Dream Serious Or Go Ahead With My Plans ? by The5DME(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Do what you want man,I don't give a damn.

(1) (Reply)

New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life / “but I’ve Never Broken Any Boy’s Heart” – Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After / How To Cope With unclean urges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.