Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? (29553 Views)

How Giving Your Man Some Space Can Make Him Fall For You Again / When She Says She Needs Some Space. / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Stephen2324(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2021
“I need some space “,What does this mean in a relationship?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2021
In my opinion, it just means the person has something more important to work on or figure out, so as not to lose focus (Abroad version).

The relationship's data is left with 1mb, the person in question is not feeling his/her partner anymore and probably seeing somebody else (Nigerian version).

441 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by DonKharly(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2021
It means you should face front, I'm not doing again... Now the way you react to this will determine if your relationship with that person will continue later with much respect or end immediately. cool

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Wannabenz: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
It means...you should bye bye to the relationship. Save the strength and go find another person.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Olibboy: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Space bar.,. social distance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by DannyXpress: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2021
You're behaving too clingy as if you don't have a life of your own

Women hate it no matter how they argue that's the fact...Stop being too clingy and focus on improving on yourself and watch the table turn

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Romanoff(f): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2021
"I need some space" is the coma of relationships. It can wake up and be restored or it can die from there.

In marriage, there own is "Separation".

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Iceyjayz: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
It means the person wanna be left alone for a period of time or the person want some space in the relationship, and it's either two things. either the person is no longer interested in the relationship

or the person is so busy and want some space so that he/she can focus on his/her job or the person needs time to explore their independence and decide what they want from the relationship. If you demand to know everything they're doing, you're not giving them the independence they need.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by donbachi(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Its Over.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by MajesticKris: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2021
I need some space to try another Cucumber or Juice!!

Then I'll decide grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2021
It means I want to try a new rod to check something grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Nyem Space

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Kondomatic(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Stephen2324:
Most times

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Rickmann: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
In my opinion, it just means the person has something more important to work on or figure out, so as not to lose focus (Abroad version).

The relationship's data is left with 1mb, the person in question is not feeling his/her partner anymore and probably seeing somebody else (Nigerian version).

Better Oil dey ur head grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by debbydams(f): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

u nail it abeg

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Mophor: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Damn Niggar
You’re choking her with love my niggar
She wanna be free my niggar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by NengiWIDEtoto: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2021
It means she wants to try other dicks

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by frozen70(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Stephen2324:

It's means you have been choking your partner and probably loosing value before your partner

If your partner says I need a space, respect that word and give the distance till he or she activates the relationship

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Game over

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by jagorinho: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2021
......The first 45 mins is over, you have 15 minutes ( break) to analyse your performance in the first half because substitutes are coming to replace you in the second half.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Stephen2324:

It means the relationship is over.. is it a football match that in needs half time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Savedday: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Isolova

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by iamyemiakins(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Simple question! And this is ur reply

5 Likes

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mohbola:
It means I need more space like you dey choke me
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by cassidy1996(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Just find another partner simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Lexusgs430: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ayam tayad of u...... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Lakadastickla: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
I want to be f**cked by another dick grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
it's ov3r

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Test A Man's Love! / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.