Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (45261 Views)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by focus7: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Believe it or not Kanu is in for a long term, forget about the British government they can't help him.

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by agadez007(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2021
If you believe this you can believe anything

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by LLiKYekoba: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Police Propaganda script right out of Lie mohammed's playbook. His fake statistics always in round numbers... 10, 100, 1000.. Etc

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by OssyMalik: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Staged lies

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Ladymillion(f): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2021
The wicked must never go unpunished!
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by mekaboy(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2021
You know ODESHI is not done with chicken, goat or cow blood. If not the police and army would be doing it.

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Lies, this is unprofessional of the police and government. What kind of fake and made up statement is this?? undecided

I call this the government’s side of the story.

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Sirmikeokah(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=103314735][/quote]finally your cup din full
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by focus7: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
agadez007:
If you believe this you can believe anything
It now that you are expecting us to not believe it. Sorry to disappoint you we are believing every bit of it

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Someone should remind me how many AK 47 found in Igboho's home.
DSS also wrote this gun into his hand.

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Raychee(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmn
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by victorazy(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
overdrive:
Chai 10 young girls gone like that

Is a shame you just believed Lie Muhammed and Co

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Calitoscassius(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Total rubbish, I can write a better script than his crap, anyone who believes this lies is a monkey.

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Namdeenero(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
The movie will soon be released. The script sha get as e be

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by crafteck(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

I cried! Onionbandit is still crying! Damn!

So they should leave theirt gods forbyour imported God?i dont believe the 10 girls bullkrap but do you know how many lives xtianity and islam have claimed?

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Ebuka65: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
You evil government are telling us what you did and you now turn it on ESN. Dss or what ever stop wasting your time posting rubbish because it can never change anything

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by paltielx: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
overdrive:
Chai 10 young girls gone like that
i tell you my brother, still the charms didn't work
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Fulmigati: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Where are the headless corpses of the 10 young girls? The Police should tell him to produce them and decapitated heads.
You see how these fools lie?

When you confess to murder the first thing the police normally ask is to show them the bodies, so you can be prosecuted.
10 girls? no bodies, no names, no missing girls. DSS and the Nigerian media think Biafrans are low IQ and lack critical thinking like the average Nigerian. grin

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by nlreserve: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Contradicting.

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by victorazy(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:
It now that you are expecting us to not believe it. Sorry to disappoint you we are believing every bit of it

Your name na Focus but your not focusing grin

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by agadez007(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:
who know you
What my business if you believe the story or not?

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by ArewaNightmare: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
grin propaganda to nail MNK and knock heads with Bitter feminists in Nigeria that are so emotional due to their stomach and will push other innocent followers to swallow hook line and sinker coming July 26 but las las they won't provide evidence

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by MoIbrahim: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2021
StreetFight:

The Fulani DSS and Army think everyone is a stupid idiot like them. Useless Almajaris born by the road side by destitute parents.

Such venomous rants usually reveal how much "love" you guys had for Atiku in 2019, a man who is even more Fulani than Buhari. Atiku is Fulani back to back, and speaks the language while Buhari is half Fulani and does not speak the language.

Continue showing all your hidden intentions grin

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by nairalandankrah: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Anyone here that believe this lies, and arrangee testimony, obviously do not know DSS

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Torylanez(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2021
IPOB SKULL MINERS , HEAD SLAMMERS , DEMONIC PIGS will gently avoid this thread fvcking wereys

They want Biafra yet they are murdering other igbos

Kanu will rot in jail , E go shock una

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by kraftysprouts: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2021
nku5:
Anybody that knows how the army, police and co operate knows that this "confession" was obtained with torture. Ten girls missing from where?

Such a lousy country. Why dem no born me for Benin Republic cry

Maybe there's invisible missing persons in the state

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by houseontherock: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2021
musa234:
I dont trust any Nigerian security outfit... This may be lies!
All lies, poorly written script

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by tasceige(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2021
It's hard to believe news coming from govt this days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) / Obidient Bread Spotted In Onitsha, Anambra (Photo)