Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (45260 Views)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by fredoooooo: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2021
And their mad oga is in that prison now , isn't all of them mad ... grin
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Decency2020(f): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Only fools will fall for these

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Sharpsecret01: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these hungry looking security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

I cried! Onionbandit is still crying! Damn!
where did the 12 girls come from....i am in imo state there was never a time it was announced that 12 girls where missing
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by fr3do(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2021
No news of 10 young girls missing
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by infogeneral: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2021
They killed innocent lives to fortify themselves against bullet and bullet still dey kill them.
Governor Wike has said it that their Juju no dey work. A bunch of brainwashed Mumu.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Toks2008(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these hungry looking security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

How can you be so gullible to believe this poorly written lie?

You go dey easy to deceive o.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by OnionBandit(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Neydu:

What else should I expect from a bandit paid by his filthy contractors and sucks painfully at fabricating lies?
Your "checkpoints" lies gave you away. You've never been anywhere close to the East in your miserable life
There is no point arguing with you.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nedu05: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Ok
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Lol..propaganda.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by OnionBandit(f): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

How can you be so gullible to believe this poorly written lie?

You go dey easy to deceive o.
if I no use my eye see thousands of shrines wey dey south East, I for no believe. Majority of you are idol worshippers. This is no DSS script. It's the truth and nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by shiwex: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Someone should remind me how many AK 47 found in Igboho's home.
Planted by DSS
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by OnyeObodo: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Crying kee you there... Choke on that cry. You can only psychologically manipulate fools.

Not people like me.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by RIVERS1stson: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
This is abagworo cousin, they are both from Oguta imo state.

It is now clear that all those attacks in SE were carried out by indigenes of Imo state. Another establishment in this report is that Imo state has remained the headquarters of IPOB and MASSON
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
infogeneral:
They killed innocent lives to fortify themselves against bullet and bullet still dey kill them.
Governor Wike has said it that their Juju no dey work. A bunch of brainwashed Mumu.

I don't believe in juju but I also know too well that the process of fortification does not need heads... It is not wealth ritual.

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Gambit23: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=103314735][/quote]

Believe the awusa-afonja led police n DSS at ur own peril n stupidity.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by generalwo(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

..... With you as the script director right?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Friend22(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Idiot !.
Keep believing in your lies...
How can educated person like you keeps missing the plot is just too mentally challenging.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
if I no use my eye see thousands of shrines wey dey south East, I for no believe. Majority of you are idol worshippers. This is no DSS script. It's the truth and nothing but the truth

That you see shrines do not equate to using 10 heads. Think abeg... Shrines are every where.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by focus7: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2021
victorazy:

Your name na Focus but your not focusing grin

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

How na?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by egbetokuns(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Above all it’s high time we discourage anything about juju in fighting any crimes. It’s devilish and has repercussions. Society with all this idols can’t have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Trash!

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Friend22(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2021
StreetFight:

The Fulani DSS and Army think everyone is a stupid idiot like them. Useless Almajaris born by the road side by destitute parents.

Another qualified zombie with a first class degree in idiocy!..

Some of you can't be this foolish!
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Cossybob(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Damn nigga
Another format from the DSS grin grin grin

Nigeria government and lies, are birth by the same Mother

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Your coffin is already nailed.

Analysis of an illitrate.

In cross examination, they will fail because he can't prove that KANU sent him.

There was no direct involvement, Government never found guns and charms in kanus possession but the military found guns, charms and human parts in Sunday igbohos house.

Let both of them be tried and let's see who goes free.
Don't mind these ignoramuses, every criminal and murderers are all send by Kanu, grin how? When? Where? why? Did Kanu kill anyone? NO!!

Even if Kanu sent them allegedly, can they not say NO? Are they not adults with minds of their own? grin

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by OnionBandit(f): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

That you see shrines do not equate to using 10 heads. Think abeg... Shrines are every where.
You are Igbo and it's can't be surprising following the same direction as your kinsmen. You guys are known to believe whatever you choose to believe. If you see a narrative, you twist it till it wins your fancy...and then you spread it.

I don't usually reply mentions like I am doing with you today..na because say I dey see sense in some of your threads from way back..but now, I think I know you better
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

If you had any human feelings and you're not part of those people killing for stupid and fake juju that cannot withstand AK47, you would have shown some concern about those killed.

You know deep down in your heart that these things usually happen but u chose to deny it. You are wicked... Bro, u deserve as much punishment as these culprits. Una np dey fear God at all. Human lives mean nothing to you guys!
You are a hypocrite.

So i should believe everything your DSS says,even when we know their modus operandi.Your DSS and army should also tell us how many people they used to prepare their own charms too,Last attack on barrister Ejioffor home by your Nigeria force,we saw them moved in with native doctor.

People like you don't see
any wrong in your Army killing innocent Igbos but is here forming human with sympathy.

SAY AMEN TO THE STATEMENT
BELOW.

And if is false may all
those killed in Nigeria by
your Nigeria forces haunt
you?

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2021
kamalbob:

ALERT: IPOB terrorist detected. This idiot is one of them
Says by a boko haram member.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by stanluiz(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Chai, so chilling!!!

Nnamdi Cownu doesn't deserve a fair trial, after he masterminded the killing of over 100 souls in a cold blood....all in a quest to enrich himself through the foolishness of his fellow Igbo men and women...

May the souls of those he ordered killed, and those that died through his words, trouble him all the days of his miserable life on earth...

Just yesterday, Governor Hope Uzodinma doled out five Million to families of over 35 Police personnel killed by IPOB/ESN under Nnamdi Kanu's command....and you say Kanu shouldnt be tried for these atrocities?

See list of his victims below.

For those shouting DSS wrote the article, I hope it was the DSS that gave the guy this AK 49?
Nnamdi kanu and ipob bought tears, sorrow and agony in the South East.

May the Souls of the police, soldiers and innocent civilians that was killied RIP.

Kanu will die painfully. He won't escape his judgement day.

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are a hypocrite.

So i should believe everything your DSS says,even when we know their modus operandi.Your DSS and army should also tell us how many people they used to prepare their own charms too,Last attack on barrister Ejioffor home by your Nigeria force,we saw them moved in with native doctor.

People like you don't see
any wrong in your Army killing innocent Igbos but is here forming human with sympathy.

SAY AMEN TO THE STATEMENT
BELOW.

And if is false may all
those killed in Nigeria by
your Nigeria forces haunt
you?

You're the one denying people's death here, not me. If Nigerian forces kill anyone, it's not the 10 heads of innocent girls that should be sacrificed. Since IPOB boys have been attacking the army and police, let them continue and bear the consequences as well, but to support the killing of innocent girls for rituals, that's just evil and you guys are just misled by the devil.

All I am saying is that how can you sleep at night when you support such evil? Honestly I never knew you people were this wicked.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Owontime: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=103314735][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.