Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (45249 Views)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by OnionBandit(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Lightorder:
learn to make your points brief. So , what is your essay all about sir?
I won't make my point brief because of some lazy readers.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Liebermantic: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Fabricated stories...
No gal is ever missing..Fake news
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

Trying to shift blame or using reverse psychology won't change anything.

Just know that closing ur eyes to the gruesome killing of those young girls and defending it makes you also complicit, that is evil in case you don't know. Amend your ways and seek forgiveness, you have nothing to gain from loss of human lives.

I won't reply you anymore since you don't want to accept correction. But put urself in the shoes of the family members of those poor girls, you can't wish the same on your own sisters or daughters...
So much love and care from you for alleged 10 Igbo girls killed.

But joy and celebration for hundreds of Igbo youth killed by your Nigeria force.

Why if i may ask?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by milkywaves(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2021
"Penny wise, pound foolish."
When they tell you people that juju's effect or efficacy is temporal and useless when you are fighting a sovereign state with absolute power and authority within its territory you won't listen and think its a joke.
A lesson to anyone who thinks that he is fortified enough to fight a government...

Anyway, contact us for your Business Plan ( 08099101941) Watsaap Only.... Tanx
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by FILEBE(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

Sifia pain

I dont understand. What do u mean?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Handsum64: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Yet they are not violent, they have killed nobody, they are only demanding for their right
Ozuor
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by dometome: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Fake news
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
Problem is, you just don't trust the government. Not like have thought outside the box is on this issue.

I was in the South East working before my redeployment back to my place in Edo state. Guy, the only thing the ESN placed reliance on was charm and nothing more. I was living with them and I know these things far better than you ever will. Sometimes when they are out displaying to check the potency of their charms, they do this in broad day light and you will see human skulls with some of them.

There is this video I would love you to see. I just can't find it yet..but as soon as I do, I will mention you. Some of these guys were gunned down and the people were happy. Listen to what they were saying and you will see the truth in the narrative(topic of discussion)

GOD FORBID I trust a terrorist government.

Buhari is cursed with bad governance and that is just the truth..

I just hope that he won't be removed the way he was removed in 1983.

A government that does not listen to the citizens, a government that banned freedom of expression and a government that romances with bandit whilst treating freedom fighters like criminals.

A mumu president that does not even know what restructuring is.. A president that does not value his vice...

Buhari is a curse.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Notasyouthink: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these hungry looking security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

I cried! Onionbandit is still crying! Damn!
Lol chai this una lies and propaganda got me laughing.

Honestly you lying machines need to try harder because this una game is becoming childish.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Calitoscassius(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Here is my own article, let's see how many people would believe it. grin grin

Headline, ESN on killing rampage again.

5 people are believed ALLEGEDLY to have been murdered by men BELIEVED to be ESN members YESTERDAY. The 5 people who were walking down the streets minding their own business were horrificly killed by men believed to be ESN members, the victims have SINCE been buried by their families.

The MOTHER of one of the victims cried uncontrollabllly BLAMING ESN for the killing of her family member.

Acording to EVENING NEWS an eye WITNESS CLAIMED to have seen the men with machine guns, charms and grenades. One of the men was also seen driving an Amored vehicle with 10 UNKNOWN beheaded heads, the witness CLAIMED by saying " these esn men are dangerous criminals and terrorists sent by Mr KANU we are very afraid there have been alot of killings here" he also called on the FG to help them as the level of insecurity in that AREA has increased since Mr Kanu was arrested.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by kpompey: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good. He should be presented as a very witness in court in Nnamdi Kanu's case

BTW, since he wanted to join the army, he should be de-radicalised, rehabilitated and drafted to the army to help in the war in the NE.

See this maga, who wrote this script? DSS. They are the real criminal.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by emezuo17: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=103314735][/quote]. Mumu talk, government of liars and fools, you invaded Uzodimma house because Ikonso was killed, but we all know Ikonso was killed after the arson in Uzodimma's house, mumu people everywhere and i know some people will jump into this narrative now and start spewing trash without thinking.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by canDy4eva(f): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Someone should remind me how many AK 47 found in Igboho's home.

Exactly!
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by od501: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Chai, so chilling!!!

Nnamdi Cownu doesn't deserve a fair trial, after he masterminded the killing of over 100 souls in a cold blood....all in a quest to enrich himself through the foolishness of his fellow Igbo men and women...

May the souls of those he ordered killed, and those that died through his words, trouble him all the days of his miserable life on earth...

Just yesterday, Governor Hope Uzodinma doled out five Million to families of over 35 Police personnel killed by IPOB/ESN under Nnamdi Kanu's command....and you say Kanu shouldnt be tried for these atrocities?

See list of his victims below.

For those shouting DSS wrote the article, I hope it was the DSS that gave the guy this AK 49?

BMC spotted. Mumu.com, only if you know how stupid u sound RN...lol

See DSS see security lwkm grin
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Notasyouthink: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Chai, so chilling!!!

Nnamdi Cownu doesn't deserve a fair trial, after he masterminded the killing of over 100 souls in a cold blood....all in a quest to enrich himself through the foolishness of his fellow Igbo men and women...

May the souls of those he ordered killed, and those that died through his words, trouble him all the days of his miserable life on earth...

Just yesterday, Governor Hope Uzodinma doled out five Million to families of over 35 Police personnel killed by IPOB/ESN under Nnamdi Kanu's command....and you say Kanu shouldnt be tried for these atrocities?

See list of his victims below.

For those shouting DSS wrote the article, I hope it was the DSS that gave the guy this AK 49?
This una game is becoming childish.
How can you people be lying foolishly like this??
We know that all these lies and propaganda is all in a bid to demonize MNK and ESN but it will not work. There is no way we will jettison Biafra for a fulanised nigeria where terrorists is in the helm of affairs.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by VULCAN(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Kids believe whatever they hear.

Adults are expected to use the brain God gave them.

Although you are a BMC so the brain part is not a given.

Agbegbaorogboye:

BTW, since he wanted to join the army, he should be de-radicalised, rehabilitated and drafted to the army to help in the war in the NE.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by kindlyheart: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2021
if true, God will surely judge them
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

You don't have human feelings even for your fellow Igbo sisters that's why u can ignore the truth that 10 girls where killed for rituals and u choose to defend the evil acts.

I hope the spirits of those girls killed haunt all of you cos this is pure wickedness.
I gat nothing to say to you. ..you have programmed your mind to believe lies and you re beyond redemption...let their families come forward if it's true..pls don't come here with the priking conscience shit..I am not in support mnk..but cone to think of it agitation is not a bad thing to do
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Notasyouthink: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:
It now that you are expecting us to not believe it. Sorry to disappoint you we are believing every bit of it
Who cares about what you believe??

What difference does what you believe make??
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by redcliff: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Such venomous rants usually reveal how much "love" you guys had for Atiku in 2019, a man who is even more Fulani than Buhari. Atiku is Fulani back to back, and speaks the language while Buhari is half Fulani and does not speak the language.

Continue showing all your hidden intentions grin

you must be dumb to think that igbos are against fulanis, Igbos are against fulani supremacy agenda. anybody who possesses that trait is automatically an enemy because he wants to inpose his religion on you and make you his slave and second class citizen in a country that originally does not belong to him. so when Igbos are supporting Atiku, its not because there is a confusion anywhere, it is because he has not or he is not in that cadre of personality. think with your head and dont get it twisted.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by EgusiShankly: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
arabbunkum:
L
I
E
S
the "odeshi" they were using against the police you think it's prepared with chicken blood?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Yankee101: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2021
When you start killing your own people for no single reason, your days are numbered, be you Kanu or Ikonso
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Stfe(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2021
D truth is dat,d way our police,army,even our leaders tell lies,makes so many of their stories difficult to believe.Why are all these cooked-up stories coming when mnk has been arrested? I don't support any form of violence,but our government are d problems we are having as far as dis country is concerned,and d gullible ones will believe dis! They are after igboho and mnk,what about d fulani herders,boko haram,iswap etc? We should use our brains and reason well o!
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Basher8583: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

He did not surrender. He was caught. They are two different things
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Basher8583: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Esseite:
10 girls killed and a string of kidnap/murder against girls did not escalate.

Even the portharcourt serial killer, just after 3 murders escalated.

How will it escalate when you tag everything to fulani herdsmen kidnap
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Basher8583:

He did not surrender. He was caught. They are two different things

He might have been forced to join on the threat of death. What then will you have him do?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2021
VULCAN:
Kids believe whatever they hear.

Adults are expected to use the brain God gave them.

Although you are a BMC so the brain part is not a given.

He get where I dey go. Just dey watch
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by cardoctor(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2021
What have they achieved with these senseless killings? What have they gained?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by themanderon: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2021
They can easily get these ones to write anything in exchange for their freedoms. Coming from a government whose modus operandi is lying I think I will pass.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Basher8583: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

He might have been forced to join on the threat of death. What then will you have him do?

Surrender under the protection of the army
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Sounds like what could only be a pastime of a typical APC stalwart
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by MoIbrahim: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2021
redcliff:

you must be dumb to think that igbos are against fulanis, Igbos are against fulani supremacy agenda. anybody who possesses that trait is automatically an enemy because he wants to inpose his religion on you and make you his slave and second class citizen in a country that originally does not belong to him. so when Igbos are supporting Atiku, its not because there is a confusion anywhere, it is because he has not or he is not in that cadre of personality. think with your head and dont get it twisted.

Atiku alone is good among all the Fulani that you openly desecrated in your post abi? Go back and read your post again, may be you unconsciously revealed ur thoughts without knowing.

Weh done!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After UK Trip / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.