Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) (95615 Views)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Darevofpeace(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .

With the girl dead.......is this the best comment you can say.

Less you forget,the agitation is far greater than Sunday Igboho,he is just a lead role in it........learn to be objective in your future comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by HIPROFILE(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What is his offence?

Free the man.

But the truth is when this were been done to Eastern youths,Yorubas joined their northern brothers in rejoining.
Shouting kill them all,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc

That is one thing with them I dont like They all celebrated with the fulani when Igbos were killed They called MNK coward when his house was invaded and he applied a common wisdom to run for his life to live and fight another day when IPOB caried out protest they encouraged the police to kill them all they changed IPOB to IPOD, KANU to COWNU, BIAFRA to Biafra and made so much mockery of the biafra struggle today just not too long they are being served with same measures and their perceived messiah and warrior despite his super charms turned into a cat instead of being brave and face the DSS unfortunately he became a coward

Just few days back Kanu was rearrested they celebrated with the fulani led administration made a photoshop pictures of Kanu on designer clothes just to discredit MNK that he live 5 star life with donated funds while his followers lavish in poverty but now they are not saying anything about the equipments in the name of cars parked in Sunday Igbohos mansions.

My brother just leave this people with their myopic and shallow reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by yinks77: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Scholar94:
Believe any news from Sahara reporter at your own peril!!!
Your identity is not far from known. You are one of those terrible yoruba agents on social media paid to give false impression to the public on the position of the yorubas on the state of the nation, and to deceive the masses from knowing the truth at every point in time. What evidence do you need to show the public the recklessness of this government
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Mozegee: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
He leave as the most useless president.
FarahAideed:
Buhari has just been disgracing himself

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
I wonder if they will blame Igboho for this girls death?

Yorubas are starting to see what Biafran protesters saw many times over
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is carrying charms a crime? How did we loose our freedom in this country? How did we get here? Do you if he's a pagan which he has a right to be? Do you know he has the right to protest peacefully? Gradually PROTEST is no longer a right on Nigeria. That's how it starts. Once they manage to seize your voice of freedom, enslavement begins. If Buhari has another four years which is not possible, one day soldiers would barge into people's houses to flog and arrest them for not going out to vote on election day. We are getting there gradually

KKTooMuchMoney:
what was he doing with charms.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by udofa67: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
What is wrong with this Nigerian police killing her innocent citizen here and there.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Darevofpeace(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nonsense

So why did Sunday Igboho cowardly turned to a cat and disappeared at the sight of the military and DSS?

How old are you?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by OLRAYS(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Shoot at sight,
Security operatives should shoot any terrorist found doin any protest,
De only language Odua protestors understand very well is ###Pythonese language
I swear, presently u are suppose to be in yaba left receiving brain treatment....if u don't have any good comment can't u just KEEP QUIET...Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Boudiccao: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Very unfortunate.
This is what Ipob protesters went through several times and you all on this forum made fun of them.
Well, good morning.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by InaNla(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Zanotty(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Macstephenson01:
but is anybody asking the questions like:

1)is family of the people playing roles of leadership in this campaign,killed of even feel the heat

2)is there family on the protest ground

3)are they of the front line and when the security operatives show up like this they stands and defend there protesters

if non, plz think about your life and live to fight the battle in legal way,if our fathers can fight the white and we gain our freedom even when they have all power over us, am sure if we fight the battle in the right way we can when
whites ain't blacks.whites can be reasonable but blacks are just power drunk and heartless
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Asadujames202(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen,

Please, listen to this important announcement

The owner of this Slip-on should come to Amy barracks to collect his Slip-on

The Aphonja coward abandoned his Slip-on as you can see in the picture

If he's a true Omualabi let him come to the Amy barracks to pick up his Slip-on

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Benmob: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Spicycat:
Fake Fake

Check the date it was posted on Twitter. undecided
when they kill one day it will be a fake news, I am watching Arise and TVC news d 14 year old girl was shot
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by luvsalamat1991(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/one-down-police-arrest-yoruba-nation-agitator-at-ojota-video/?

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1411289511565348869?s=20
This is ridiculous,must they open shop/hawk today when people has already know things like this may likely.we all know things are hard in the country but notwithstanding is not up to someone life.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by OLRAYS(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
J2381:
get lost!
oloshi...na u gangan suppose lost make ur family they find u...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
If and when the APC lose 2023 to a southerner, I hope they will not make noise when they are treated in the same way and manner
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Gbagura: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nonsense

So why did Sunday Igboho cowardly turned to a cat and disappeared at the sight of the military and DSS?
Confused chameleon, are you Yoruba or igbo? I pity your wife cos she marry a doublefaced mumu.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by dragunov: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Only a beast will support anything iilegal and oppressive act of the federal government in that accursed country. And mark my words, what goes round comes round. People will die, yes! But the wicked will not go scot free. What they fear and are preventing from happening will eventually happen. Mark my words.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is so wrong. I bet that girl is even up to 20. Innocent life lost

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by hedocharles(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

You are a COMPOUND FOOL.
Learn how to read properly before commenting

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by OLRAYS(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Darevofpeace:

How old are you?
Am sure his village people won't let him remember his age.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Boudiccao: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What is his offence?

Free the man.

But the truth is when this were been done to Eastern youths,Yorubas joined their northern brothers in rejoining.
Shouting kill them all,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc.

I remember how Nigerians laughed at Igbos because police went on a rampage and killed unarmed Ipob members several times before they metamorphosed to ESN.

I am sure people have learnt a lesson now.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Ayomi90: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Where do u hear protest, who told you this is a protest?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

How about that innocent girl
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by topoftheworld(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Minjim:

Oh shut up.

SW people are too informed and opinionated to be swayed by one person.

I hear U sir but let keep watching as my statement will be unveiled to u soon.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
YOU SEE WHAT THESE IDIOTS ARE CAUSING,SEE POOR GIRL HAWKING THINGS TO SURVIVE WITH HER FAMILY,HER LIFE TAKEN BY THIS SENSELESS PROTESTS.AFRICANS ARE ANIMALS,NIGERIANS ARE WORST ANIMALS,YOU PPL BELONG TO THE STONE AGES,YOU ARE FAR FROM CIVILIZATION.MAY GOD PUNISH THAT PERSON TO THE GRAVE WHOEVER CAUSED THIS GIRL TO DIE. angry

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Kagd10: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nonsense

Osu coward, when will you do one million man march for Buhari like you did for Abacha?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by dragunov: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
jerex55:
If and when the APC lose 2023 to a southerner, I hope they will not make noise when they are treated in the same way and manner

You don't know that these animals will fight with all their might to ensure there is no election if a Southern man outmaneuvers them. Malami has sworn that power will never be relinquished to infidels.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by almarthins(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Ayomi90: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nonsense

But ur DSS took all the cats in the area na, abi what gargonz ar u yarning again?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Harunabisanti(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fake news and enemies of progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.