Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (69778 Views)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Paul Okah Beaten At The Home Of Anthony Ekoh As Group Petitions IGP (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Kaiser20: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetVibe:
Would Muslims arrest a muslim in a mosque if he wears a “JONATHAN MUST GO" shirt or “ OBASANJO MUST GO" during their presidency?

Christains are too daft.
Youre the mumu and daft person because you never learned that christian doctrines is about love and tolerance . Even If you make cartoon about Jesus you will go home in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
The same church that denoted billion to the Federal government during the lockdown, and allowed her members to battle with Hunger-19. A reasonable Nigerian will know that there's is more to what we see outside.
If such church is now arresting
and handover her members to DSS that will tell you more about the daddy GO.

So security can not send them out of the church.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by abysirius(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
So they took politics to the church. And they were allowed access in the first place right?? I mean those wearing the branded shirt.

I really hope the church doesn't make any fuss out of this because they caused it when they allow pple to come and play politics at the church.

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by egoldman(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
If this is true then Pastor Eneche should explain where he stands.

The best he should have done was to warn those guys not to visit his church in such dressings again , but to hand them over to government that violates human rights of Nigerians is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
egoldman:
If this is true then Pastor Eneche should explain where he stands.

The best he should have done was to warn those guys not to visit his church in such dressings again , but to hand them over to government that violates human rights of Nigerians is wrong.

This made serious sense.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Coolsphinx: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Southern senators don't have the numbers to impeach any president but their northern senators can impeach any southern president because they have the numbers to do so, the system of government we practice here in Nigeria can't help us because it has already given an edge to the north over the south, that's why we are advocating for true federalism.
ALTERNATEID:

Is anybody stopping southern senators from attempting to impeach the president?
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by J2381: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmmm what is this country turning to. This is too extreme. I'm even surprise.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by yommen: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You think Muslims have time to do that.

For real? Do you follow MURIC news at all?. If you do, you will know that the MUMU Proff has time for the most crazy things!
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Coolsphinx:
Southern senators don't have the numbers to impeach any president but their northern senators can impeach any southern president because they have the numbers to do so, the system of government we practice here in Nigeria can't help us because it has already given an edge to the north over the south, that's why we are advocating for true federalism.
No wonder your Aboki brothers always keep defeating you, you choose to assume instead of reading & understanding the facts of the matter @ hand, no one region can impeach or change the constitution without the support of other regions, the north do not have a majority in senate to quorum a two third without southerners joining them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Is anybody stopping southern senators from attempting to impeach the president?

Southern senators don't have the ball as they will always be slave to their slave masters (Northerners)
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by yommen: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
grin grin

You aint seen nathin yet

Sure, its coming. It will be your turn too!
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Southern senators don't have the ball as they will always be slave to their slave masters (Northerners)
They are representing you, so I guess you have agreed that you are a slave?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Sultty(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
HappyPagan:
Those activists were beaten like Jesus. They are the true Christians.. God bless them.
this is how he along with his zoneB's will be regularly beaten like thief
Buckeyemedia1:
I want to believe Same way DSS will flog Mazi Kanu this Sunday morning? Let the Army not visit him to complete operation python dance, the lashing will be severe, then the British Government will have to intervene to treat his bastardized yellow buttocks.
what concerns me with whatever happens to kanu. I'm more interested in your brainless mannequin, I taught u are smart but u aren't

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sultty:
this is how he along with his zoneB's will be regularly beaten like thief
I want to believe Same way DSS will flog Mazi Kanu this Sunday morning? Let the Army not visit him to complete operation python dance, the lashing will be severe, then the British Government will have to intervene to treat his bastardized yellow buttocks.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by nkpommpko(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/04/breaking-nigerias-secret-police-arrest-six-activists-abuja-dunamis-church-wearing
is this the New way of writing, you repeat phrases just to make the write up long. It does not make sense. Just write it, long or short, make your point.

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by pawesome(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Imagine an Imam calling DSS to the mosque? It will never happen
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by adeloyal: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
They should go and try this in the mosque and know if they will come out alive.

[Aquote author=SweetVibe post=103355267]Would Muslims arrest a muslim in a mosque if he wears a “JONATHAN MUST GO" shirt or “ OBASANJO MUST GO" during their presidency?

Christains are too daft. [/quote]
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
pawesome:
Imagine an Imam calling DSS to the mosque? It will never happen
There will be no need for DSS, the imams themselves will lash the stupidity out of the infidels that wear such political rubbish to the mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by ALTERNATEID: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Coolsphinx:

According to the constitution, a minimum of 77 senators are needed to impeach the president. Let’s take the north and FCT to be a monolithic bloc, in total they have 57 senators. So, how did you arrive at the conclusion that northern senators have the numbers to impeach a southern president without the support of southern senators?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
At the end, buhari will go grin
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by SLOVFO(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Sahara reporters with sowore pulled this stunt. This same sowore that was seen with juju man wants to infect the house of the lord.

Trying to turn the church into a political agitations center and using it to make a political statement...public opinion will back fire on these so called activists.

These are some of the tactics of Marxist radicalism to create choas and attract publicity by every means possible..

This is sowore handwork

My thoughts too. Were they members of that church or were they there to cause chaos? People should leave the church out of politics. It's wrong to use the church for politics...it will always backfire.

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Elbinawi: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
About 10 activists decided to attend Dunamis church @DunamisGospel in their #BuhariMustGo T-shirts today and the Church security abducted them and handed them over to the Nigerian secret police (DSS). This is extreme wickedness and oppression.

This is a clear example of how some religious leaders enabled the evil tyranny and wicked oppression in Nigeria. Wearing #BuhariMustGo T-shirts is not a crime. The genocidal criminal Buhari set a new African record of human slaughter with the #ZariaGenocide.

We call on the DSS to immediately release these 10 Activists as it is their constitutional rights to protest.

.....and we will overcome!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Emann1000(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
They should be thoroughly ass wiped

*spits*
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
At the end, buhari will go grin
2023, & President Osinbajo will protect their legacy till 2031.

1 Like

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by DesChyko: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What has the church got to do with #buharimustgo propaganda and hate

Must you politicalise center of worship because you hate the president.

You marxists will never learn

If I say 'Quota', you say 'System'.. Quota!!
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They are representing you, so I guess you have agreed that you are a slave?
I did not vote for any of them so they will never represent me and I am not part of them.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by adeloyal: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
Sahara reporters news always have k leg. This project na their CEO project, it does not make sense that people wore shirt and went to church were arrested the more sensible thing is that they went to protest the n a Church and were forcefully removed.

Don't mind them. They all decided to give their life to christ same time by wearing the Tee-shirt. Who is deceiving who.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Buckeyemedia1: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
I did not vote for any of them so they will never represent me and I am not part of them.
So since you are not Nigerian, what concerns you with the internal politics of Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by SLOVFO(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct.

The Church is not the place for " Buhari must go" Even though we understand that Pmb has caused a lot of pains in the land.

The Church is a place where people come to meet with GOD, Hear His Word and be filled with HIS Spirit and Knowledge.

Take your Protest to Aso rock and other Government parastatals not the Church..

Having Said that, I believe the Church would have just taken them out and not handing them to Dss and all that.

That report from Sahara reporters should be taken with a pinch of salt. It was plainly written to cause aspersion on the church and the presiding pastor.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by dmbb: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
They must explain what brought them to the Church with a political stupidity, these are the Ipob terrorists disguised as worshippers so they should be handled ruthlessly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.