Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (69785 Views)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Paul Okah Beaten At The Home Of Anthony Ekoh As Group Petitions IGP (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by MrPaul2: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Sahara reporters with sowore pulled this stunt. This same sowore that was seen with juju man wants to infect the house of the lord.

Trying to turn the church into a political agitations center and using it to make a political statement...public opinion will back fire on these so called activists.

These are some of the tactics of Marxist radicalism to create choas and attract publicity by every means possible..

This is sowore handwork

Why didn’t they wait outside the church premises to attack him? They simply don’t have respect for Christian religion
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by femia1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/04/breaking-nigerias-secret-police-arrest-six-activists-abuja-dunamis-church-wearing

Why do you guys enjoy slandering some men of God? It is high time you learn to separate religion from politics, Sowere is a politician and an activist, by the way how are you sure Pastor enenche is aware of this scenerio of arrest, why he is on the pulpit (stand) preaching, myself I was in the church ( Glory Dome) today, but I just get to hear about this on this platform, remember the church is over 50, 000 members in attendance, hope Sahara reporters didn't stage this act to indict the man of God, because I can see you guys quickly mentioned his name. Well I can't say much, nemesis will always catch up on liers and decievers.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Poleski: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Is this Dunamis (or whatever it's called) church an extension of incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking Buhari's government?
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Aonkuuse(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bro let's see your interpretation
atonement12:
You guys are misrepresenting scriptures to support evil authorities!
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by od501: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/04/breaking-nigerias-secret-police-arrest-six-activists-abuja-dunamis-church-wearing

So...wearing a “Buhari must go shirt" is now a crime abi? Well...e go reach everybody oo. I remember when ipob members were massacred in the east just for protesting, some people here were busy having orgasm on the news. Don’t worry, na small small...it must reach everybody...lol
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by femia1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why is Sahara reports and his founder Sowore looking for cheap attention? Can Sowore tried this same staunt in the Northern mosque and see if he will ever step on Northern land without been linch. Sahara reporters expect the man of God to attend to unreasonable and senseless matter like protest against the government right in the church, common who does that, do you guys think the church is as fetish as you are, Sowore if you don't change for good, nemesis will catch up on you, because there is clear distinction between arts of lying and truthfulness, the former cannot be forgiven, I use to be a fan, but on this one, I am disappointed.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by vedaxcool(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rebelutionary:

Vedax is back...You get time to dey educate some of these folks.

It is tiring.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abfinest007:
Laughing

But there is nothing funny!
The dullard in government was allowed to protest just 6-7 years ago!!
What is really funny about this?
Is there something wrong with the brain of you Northerners? I am very curious!
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by femia1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
od501:

So...wearing a “Buhari must go shirt" is now a crime abi? Well...e go reach everybody oo. I remember when ipob members were massacred in the east just for protesting, some people here were busy having orgasm on the news. Don’t worry, na small small...it must reach everybody...lol

Wearing a “Buhari must go shirt" is never bad, but doing that right in a place of worship, with live streaming like Dunamis church is enough to indict anybody, if necessary action is not taking. But come to think of it, who could stood so low to tried such a staunt in a country like ours, where anachy is a thing of the day
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by femia1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

But there is nothing funny!
The dullard in government was allowed to protest just 6-7 years ago!!
What is really funny about this?
Is there something wrong with the brain of you Northerners? I am very curious!

I wonder how you guys think sometime, why pulling such a staunt right in the church, in a country of ours, where the dominant religion are barely in agreement in some sort. Such a acts can result in holy war as the Latin will call it "bellum sacrum". I live in the North I can tell you the mindset of the Muslim in the North towards the incumbent president. So I don't expect Sowore to send his crew to the church, after all he is not a member of Dunamis church.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by slimfit1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Like calls to like

Deep calls to deep.

Both of you are very much alike. In many ways.

Slimfit, you are complaining because a Northener is in charge, and because you feel cheated by that. When your side was in power, people like you sounded exactly like the BMC i have quoted below your quote. And all the Southern presidents used exactly the same tactics to keep opposition quiet...and no, don't deny it. GEJ used intmidation tactics for APC supporters, Obasanjo did very much the same.

obosstrevor...you are also complaining because your side won in 2015, and you no longer have tolerance for the same tactics you used when your side was not in power. Well, sorry, we are in a democracy. If you wanted the Army to stay, you should have said so...but what has happened shows your government is becoming repressive again.

The two of you are why I can never support APC and PDP. Both of you are interested in power so that you can chop. You are not interested in power to develop Nigeria.

So drop the pretence. Be honest. You are making the comment because your side won...or lost.

Stop backing them politicians,...you two can do better than them. Leave this site...and run for office.

You are an idiot I don't leave in Nigeria Mr man I don't care who becomes President but if you think you people will keep doing what you are doing then tell us to keep quiet I'm not going to do that.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Mikkycee777: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Aparche:

And why should they wear it to the church of all places, then come out for altar call at the same time (so that they can be seen by all & photographed) ... knowing the kind of unreasonable government we have?

We are not ignorant of the devices of the enemy...

Well said and I understand you. Even if it's the device of the enemy, God of the church is capable.

Instead of being frightful of the government till they handed those worshippers over to the DSS, why didn't they send them away or asked them to wear another shirt?

To me, that church did it in favour of the government not in favour of the ignorant worshippers or the people. They did it to attract the government's mercy. But why?
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by AnanseK(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetVibe:
Would Muslims arrest a muslim in a mosque if he wears a “JONATHAN MUST GO" shirt or “ OBASANJO MUST GO" during their presidency?
Christains are too daft.

Muslims have high regards for mosques , and will not wear those shirts to the house of God.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by femia1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Poleski:
Is this Dunamis (or whatever it's called) church an extension of incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking Buhari's government?

Common go and get some sense, so the man of God should interfere in inconsequential matters like this, who send them, don't you guys know that the church is located in Abuja, wisdom is better applied in this case.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by femia1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
AnanseK:

Muslims have high regards for mosques , and will not wear those shirts to the house of God.

Pls tell them
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by femia1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mikkycee777:

Well said and I understand you. Even if it's the device of the enemy, God of the church is capable.

Instead of being frightful of the government till they handed those worshippers over to the DSS, why didn't they send them away or asked them to wear another shirt?

To me, that church did it in favour of the government not in favour of the ignorant worshippers or the people. They did it to attract the government's mercy. But why?

Stop saying what you don't Know, make a proper enquiry before you wrongly make your comment oga
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You think Muslims have time to do that.

Christians are literate
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Apst: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Sahara reporters with sowore pulled this stunt. This same sowore that was seen with juju man wants to infect the house of the lord.

Trying to turn the church into a political agitations center and using it to make a political statement...public opinion will back fire on these so called activists.

These are some of the tactics of Marxist radicalism to create choas and attract publicity by every means possible..

This is sowore handwork
So u would justify beaten someone because of what they wear to church? Hmmmm

Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by atonement12: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Bro let's see your interpretation
I wouldn't want to give "pearls" to those that appears to be living with a conscience seared with hot iron. Bye!
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by Missionaire: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mikkycee777:

Have you checked before asking me to? So, is it now treasonous to criticize?

I hear you o!

Apparently, you didn't bother to check because if you had, you would have known the difference.
Re: Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.