Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 (35958 Views)

Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by orisa37: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by orisa37: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
hammerDK house of Horror. We want to rescue you from a VIPER'S BITE
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by orisa37: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
OBJ values a Government that will answerable to the GRASSROOTS.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by orisa37: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
OBJ values a Government that will be answerable to the GRASSROOTS.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Fidelarinze9(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103365109:
Sane, responsible and honest Naija Youths,
Use your heads.
Your future is in your hands.
Be Wise.

The progess and development of our darling nation is all we want at [/color].

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.

Amen.
God bless you and yours forever.
As a good Sunday,
The below prayer is for you buddy..
Also for everyone who taps into it.....

Dem MANNA da truth in the building wink wink
I wonder how u think this man.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good idea. It is democracy let there be more choice and let’s hear what all these parties say are their mandates. Today they just carry letters on their head and stand for nothing but looting and destruction.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Geoboi: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/04/obasanjo-moves-form-new-party-alternative-pdp-apc-ahead-2023
Shebu u don start plotting again!u were part of those that brought this one sided,tribalistic n nepotism government to power...
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by ohidson: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nigeria A Failed State
Old man no want retire! Let see how the event unfold comes 2023.

May we leave witness the event.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Ajofiapero(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
OBJ fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice put the blame on me.

I pity those hoping the old man has changed for good. Away with these old men, let's restructure now!!!!.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by abeggnow: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:
Yes that Nigeria would be without the Yoruba's sha.

I can bet my live savings that election won't hold in Yorubaland in 2023, instead a referendum for the liberation, and freedom of "omo kaaro ojire".

If you don't believe me you can waste your time in campaigning.

Odua a gbe wa o, odale ma bale lo.
then u are a dead man already.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Sulele04(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
abeggnow:
then u are a dead man already.
[/s]
You and your family are walking corpses, oloriburuku.

Come and do Election in 2023 we are waiting, nanamu undecided.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by abeggnow: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
You and your family are walking corpses, oloriburuku.

Come and do Election in 2023 we are waiting, nanamu undecided.

only me anf my familly? u didnt mention my dog too? lol. i will take part in the 2023 election and there is nothing u can do about. i will even drop my house address so you can come and do your worst. spineless coward. i know your type well.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Sulele04(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
abeggnow:
only me anf my familly? u didnt mention my dog too? lol. i will take part in the 2023 election and there is nothing u can do about. i will even drop my house address so you can come and do your worst. spineless coward. i know your type well.
[/s]
apc urchin. cheesy

Abeg I don't have time to argue back and forth with a keypad warrior angry.

No election in 2023 in Yorubaland, that is the message.

Referendum is what is taking place.

If you think my mouth is smelling ignore this message, go, and collect money from your slave master Ojugo ojuyobo Bola Tinubu to waste on campaign. e no concern me

Abo oro lan so fo omoluabi to ba de inu e a di odin din.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by abeggnow: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
apc urchin. cheesy

Abeg I don't have time to argue back and forth with a keypad warrior angry.

No election in 2023 in Yorubaland, that is the message.

Referendum is what is taking place.

If you think my mouth is smelling ignore this message, go, and collect money from your slave master Ojugo ojuyobo Bola Tinubu to waste on campaign. e no concern me

Abo oro lan so fo omoluabi to ba de inu e a di odin din.
i am not an APC member neither have i vited for them nor am i a PDP member. never voted for both parties.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Sulele04(m): 2:04am On Jul 05, 2021
abeggnow:
i am not an APC member neither have i vited for them nor am i a PDP member. never voted for both parties.
Keep deceiving yourself.

One Nigerialist Apc urchin.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by ofiko123(m): 5:20am On Jul 05, 2021
The 2023 he may not be alive to see..
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by PIMPAR: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Sulele04:
Yes that Nigeria would be without the Yoruba's sha.

I can bet my live savings that election won't hold in Yorubaland in 2023, instead a referendum for the liberation, and freedom of "omo kaaro ojire".

If you don't believe me you can waste your time in campaigning.

Odua a gbe wa o, odale ma bale lo.
You joke too much
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by PIMPAR: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2021
abeggnow:
Ignore that noise maker. He's an IPoB member charading as Yoruba.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by seunfape(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Obj no they shame at all....
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by abeggnow: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sulele04:
Keep deceiving yourself.

One Nigerialist Apc urchin.
you are the one in deciet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.