Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day (2924 Views)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Dogasas: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Don't lie, how many calls you dey get per day? I get person wey nobody dey even call at all. In 4 days , he might just get a single call , usually his mum or dad.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by EmptyGarden(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Na me dey reign, my phone no dey rest.
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Jane345(f): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mine nobody dey call but i no dey concerned.one day oneday.i go make am,then i no go dey pick calls again.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Emmanuel224(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
I receive 1 or 2 calls in a week, some of which I DNT pick (DNT knw how to talk on phone)
Nt a people person. Just 13 contacts

10 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Juliusmalema2: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jane345:
Mine nobody dey call but i no dey concerned.one day oneday.i go make am,then i no go dey pick calls again.
Na lie. Guys de call you.
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Dogasas: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emmanuel224:
I receive 1 or 2 calls in a week, some of which I DNT pick (DNT knw how to talk on phone)
For real? Just 13 contacts?
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Emmanuel224(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dogasas:

yeah fr ... always indoors
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by SUPERPACK: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
receiving and making calls doesn't signify that people care about you, the true test is you demanding urgent 20k from each of them that call you for the day and see how many that are willing to sacrifice their comfort for you grin. Even your enemies will call to check if you are still alive and whether their last attack is effective.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by obiekunie01: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Na lie. Guys de call you.

AND YOU THINK SAY NA GIRL HIM BE.

YOU NEVER KNOW NAIRALAND BE THAT.

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Calls (outside little business), maybe once a week or so
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by lugo99(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
na network dey call me and my mum and my only gf...
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Dogasas: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emmanuel224:
yeah fr ... always indoors
Too bad.
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by BigDan69: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Only my sis and plan (once a while). Bleep the rest
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by dederocs(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Too much phone talk unhealthy, make real relationship.

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seriously nobody dey call me for phone, unless some customers. Loner like me.
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mustiboy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Before, it was mostly from my ex, 2 to 6 times a day.

Now, I've deactivated my WhatsApp and switched off my main line. I'on want no calls from nobody.

I live with the fam, so I still got my main people around me.

7 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Globad(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emmanuel224:

You're very funny
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Dogasas: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mustiboy:

Before, it was mostly from my ex, 2 to 6 times a day.

Now, I've deactivated my WhatsApp and switched off my main line. I'on want no calls from nobody.

I live with the fam, so I still got my main people around me.
Nah wah o
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Dogasas: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigDan69:
Only my sis and plan (once a while). Bleep the rest
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by GeneralPula: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nobody cares about you in life unless you’re beautiful or dead..

9 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mrporanir: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
People will only call you when they need something from you. It's not necessary financial assistance, they might call to ask you if you get person number or call to ask how you went about doing a task they are about to embark on. These kind of people you won't hear from them for months or even years and suddenly, gbam, you get a call from them seeking assistance.

I no dey waste time hiss and hang call immediately. This life nobody really cares, they'll only pop up when they need something from you

9 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mrporanir: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dogasas:

I have just about 50 contacts on my phone but most of them I've not even spoken to in years. The last time I tried checking up on someone I've not heard from in a long while, I regretted it. The way he was sounding like he wasn't even happy to hear from an old buddy. This life just meet people for your Lane and move on after every every.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mustiboy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mrporanir:
People will only call you when they need something from you. It's not necessary financial assistance, they might call to ask you if you get person number or call to ask how you went about doing a task they are about to embark on. These kind of people you won't hear from them for months or even years and suddenly, gbam, you get a call from them seeking assistance.

I no dey waste time hiss and hang call immediately. This life nobody really cares, they'll only pop up when they need something from you
Humans are funny.

So, you prefer that the whole world care about you and each person calls you at least twice a day? Won't you get tired?

I love my mamma as much as she loves me, but whenever I'm not around. We limit communication to once in one or two weeks. It doesn't mean we don't care about each other; everyone gets tired of calls.

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mustiboy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mrporanir:

I have just about 50 contacts on my phone but most of them I've not even spoken to in years. The last time I tried checking up on someone I've not heard from in a long while, I regretted it. The way he was sounding like he wasn't even happy to hear from an old buddy. This life just meet people for your Lane and move on after every every.

I hate that thing.

If it's been long I heard from you, I'll ensure I sound excited even if I'm not in that mood. I always imagine how someone would feel is they call to check on me and I sound uninterested; it's just bad.

5 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mrporanir: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mustiboy:

I hate that thing.

If it's been long I heard from you, I'll ensure I sound excited even if I'm not in that mood. I always imagine how someone would feel is they call to check on me and I sound uninterested; it's just bad.

That shit can make you feel like you just wasted your time. In my own case I regretted it. Infact I had to ask him if he truly knew who was speaking coz com'on man it was so embarassing.

5 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mustiboy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mrporanir:

That shit can make you feel like you just wasted your time. In my own case I regretted it. Infact I had to ask him if he truly knew who was speaking coz com'on man it was so embarassing.

Lol. I can relate
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mrporanir: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mustiboy:

Humans are funny.

So, you prefer that the whole world care about you and each person calls you at least twice a day? Won't you get tired?

I love my mamma as much as she loves me, but whenever I'm not around. We limit communication to once in one or two weeks. It doesn't mean we don't care about each other; everyone gets tired of calls.
You don't get me. I'm not interested in anybody's call neither. You don't just decide to call when you need something from me. The only people that have that kinda right are those who we hear from each other at least occasionally. No be say person wey I never hear from in 3 years will now be calling to ask if I have the phone number of so so person or to ask the address of so so person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Silentgroper(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
I got my phone on flight mode like everyday.. U should knw y already
Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Theboy21: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
You should have known better that 98 percent of Nlanders are introverts cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by Mustiboy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mrporanir:

You don't get me. I'm not interested in anybody's call neither. You don't just decide to call when you need something from me. The only people that have that kinda right are those who we hear from each other at least occasionally. No be say person wey I never hear from in 3 years will now be calling to ask if I have the phone number of so so person or to ask the address of so so person

But I don't see anything bad there. You too might need the help of someone whose existence you're not sure of anymore until you place a call through.

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by ediyeJuice(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
I belong here tbh grin

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day by drmikeadams(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
SUPERPACK:
receiving and making calls doesn't signify that people care about, the true test is you demanding urgent 20k from each of them that call you for the day and see how many that are willing to sacrifice their comfort for you grin. Even your enemies will call to check if you are still alive and whether their last attack is effective.
one k ...person no go c..I just mind my biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC fvck Story:fucking Uju's Best Friend / Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] / E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.