Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. (18898 Views)

Insecurity: Southern Governors Meet In Asaba / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Together we stand,
Odua nd ipob terrorists will be crushed 2gether wit de use of #Pythonese language
4 + 4 = 2023, PMB Sai Baba = Next level
Haters drink sniper
So with all your sai Baba zombiesm, you're still looking for connection to join the military. You see your life.
You too will say you want a better Nigeria o

5 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Odinaka00(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2021
Those useless idiots will start panicking now.. I didn’t mention any tribe oo

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Princeton92(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Wow.... I see my Deputy Governor after a very long time. Good one
I rep AKS
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by PrudencyFeats: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2021
To champion Tinubu agenda.

Did the governor of Lagos State attend the Asaba meeting.

When Amotekun was launched he gave excuse of bad weather that he couldn't fly

After then... has he made any effoft to introduce Amotekun to Lagos

This is just a meeting trying to calm down the nerves of Southern governors fo allow fulani to operate at will then Tinubu will take the glory and position himself to his fulani masters for election 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by bashir1451(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Redhot111(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Together we stand,
Odua nd ipob terrorists will be crushed 2gether wit de use of #Pythonese language
Haters drink sniper

Whic
PrudencyFeats:

This is just a meeting trying to calm down the nerves of Southern governors fo allow fulani to operate at will then Tinubu will take the glory and position himself to his fulani masters for election 2023.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2021
DuwaRepublic:
Looks like the south is finally starting to get their shit together. Filing a motion of referendum and making sound strategic diplomatic moves is the only way it’s going to work. The north is not our enemy they are our brothers, we can reason together to get to a solution that works for all sides.
Bro, don't ever think you can reason with the North. They are selfish and unreasonable. Just imagine. After all the years wasted fighting for PIB, they bring one that says deserts were oil pipelines pass are also host communities and not only that, approve 30% for frontiers. They should have just approved 100%.
Parasites!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Mtcheew!

Nothing will still come out of it. One statement from Miyetti Allah will nullify all they've agreed.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Joveg: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Ohhhhhh
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Redhot111(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Together we stand,
Haters drink sniper

Which specie of goat are you please

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by tnerro1(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Abokiis will faint after hearing this news, this restructuring will happen, it’s only a matter of time smiley

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by diplomat058(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
While I commend them for this bold step they're embarking on, I will also like them to make RESTRUCTURING the main topic for the meeting today.

If they can arm twist the sell out called Gbajamiabila to kick-start the RESTRUCTURING, then the Middle Belt will have no choice but to support this movement.

God bless the Southern Region.
what is bold about coming together to eat nkwobi and isiewu? It's not like they will openly condemn FG's sectarian bias and complicity in fulani herder terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by olatuns2017: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Together we stand,
Haters drink sniper

You are a senseless fool.

May Allah destroy your brothers terrorizing the peace of this nation.

Senseless Northerner

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by eldoradoxx: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2021
triple996:
Time to discuss Sunday ibo grin
I heard he is begging buhari 4 *********
Na kanu put am 4 dis nonsense
Bt igboho will be released Sha
Na kanu 4 rot 4 jail
His crime too much
An average Nigerian knows one thing, the bigger your crime, the better for you. In fact nothing will happen to Kanu. After Buhari leaves office in less than two years from now,the next government will go for political settlement and release him and El Zazaky and others. It has happened before, when Obasanjo left Yar Adua /Jonathan opened the prison gates and freed people like Asari Dokubo and other Niger Delta agitatora, Ralph Uwazurike of MASSOB, Gani Adams of OPC and these men are enjoying their lives today. So don't worry about KANU, he is receiving VIP treatment in detention even if it is solitary isolation and will come out when this government finishes its tenure, that is how we are as nation, we don't prosecute big criminals, we pamper them. Even Buhari has released all the boko harama leaders caught by Jonathan, people like Kabiru Sokoto that murdered over 120 Christians in that Christmas day bomb last in 2010 at Madala near Abuja we hear have all been freed. KANU did not kill 120 in a suicide bomb like Kabiru.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Anago55: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

. You are politically discerned and smart. You are very intelligent

I wish I could like this your comment×100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Benmob: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Waste of time. Nothing will come out of this. A mere jamboree. As long as Igboho and MNK has been caged, there's nothing to worry about
so igboho and MNK are d one causing insecurity, poverty and cheif beggers rate in d north and they d one sending ur bro and sis in north to IDP camp and u don't even show face and comment on d killing happening in d north by bandits and Boko Haram and when it igboho and MNK that when will know u exit in Nairaland and now I can see why Boko Haram and bandits will continue killing and kidnapping ur school children in d north because d only thing u northern know is igboho and MNK and is still ur pple that will start crying after diz meeting like d last meeting dey did in Delta State and let me tell u no open grazing law in d south

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by UstazAhmed(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Benmob:
so igboho and MNK are d one causing insecurity, poverty and cheif beggers rate in d north and they d one sending ur bro and sis in north to IDP camp and u don't even show face and comment on d killing happening in d north by bandits and Boko Haram and when it igboho and MNK that when will know u exit in Nairaland and now I can see why Boko Haram and bandits will continue killing and kidnapping ur school children in d north because d only thing u northern know is igboho and MNK

You guys accuse us as illiterates. But look at the junk you just typed. Do you have a personal beef with punctuation marks?
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Desystem: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2021
triple996:
Na kanu 4 rot 4 jail
His crime too much

How much were you paid to write this ??
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by BetExpert: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2021
The most useless do-nothing Governors that have sold out their region for crumbs and watch terrorists Fulanis like Buhari and his gang of herdsmen terrorists slaughter and oppress their people in their own Southern lands are taking pictures together today

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
While I commend them for this bold step they're embarking on, I will also like them to make RESTRUCTURING the main topic for the meeting today.

If they can arm twist the sell out called Gbajamiabila to kick-start the RESTRUCTURING, then the Middle Belt will have no choice but to support this movement.

Nigeria doesn't need restructuring. It needs total breakup. Restructuring will not stop those foools in the Nigerian (in)security forces from giving cover to Fulani herdsmen when they go on rampage.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by israelp(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2021
them leave sorrow,tears and blood.. (their regular trademark)
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by ogastone(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmmm !
There are gathering to scatter and disagree on their former Asaba declaration.
We are waiting.
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by KosyJerry(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Thats their business... We really do not care.
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Desystem: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2021
triple996:
Na kanu 4 rot 4 jail
His crime too much

You will be fine, just with Time.

And If I may ask you, how much were paid to write this ?

Divide it with the number of your depends and need, believe me your still indebted to some people.
Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Prinnce1: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2021
What a meeting , Ekiti state governor is looking for president while Lagos state governor is Tinubu stooge how on earth do the want restructuring to work with this set if guys

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Restructure what or who? The allocation this people get from.government every month can develop their state, they choose to buy estate for their bae, travel to Dubai, live useless life, our governor need their brain restructure first , PLS STOP GIVE THEM EXCUSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa / Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.