Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Lost But Found Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost But Found Passport (3297 Views)

A Lost But Found Ecowas Passport / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found Passport by merrijosh(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Saw this passport on the walkway at ikate Lagos.
Please contact merrijoe299@ Gmail.com if you know the owner.

2 Shares

Re: Lost But Found Passport by samwash(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Take it to the police station or locate the nearest immigration close to you.
I kwn why I talk so
Re: Lost But Found Passport by ednut1(m): 2:04am On Jul 06, 2021
merrijosh:
block out the sensitive information like parts of the passport number, signature, date or month of birth
Re: Lost But Found Passport by Lexusgs430: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2021
It's times like this, that using your real names on social media platforms, would save you unnecessary cost and agro....... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lost But Found Passport by hofeshhomes: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Searching that name on facebook

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found Passport by Prodigee: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2021
How someone go dey so careless with a sensitive document like this, especially at a time wey passport paper dey scarce and expensive.
Re: Lost But Found Passport by merrijosh(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2021
samwash:
Take it to the police station or locate the nearest immigration close to you.
I know why I talk so

I thought as much, I was sceptical about posting it but I pitied the guy. I will take it to immigration office today
Re: Lost But Found Passport by suco01(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2021
merrijosh:

I thought as much, I was sceptical about posting it but I pitied the guy. I will take it to immigration office today

Drop with servicom department and if possible if they can contact the owner in your presence, cos I don't trust all those other immigration officer, they will extort the owner to get it back.

2 Likes

Re: Lost But Found Passport by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2021
merrijosh:

this passport looks somehow to me sha. cos passports that are being issued in 2021 have nin (and this was issued in april 2021). hope he didnt get a fake passport
Re: Lost But Found Passport by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2021
tumababa:

this passport looks somehow to me sha. cos passports that are being issued in 2021 have nin (and this was issued in april 2021). hope he didnt get a fake passport

Not all centers use NIN. I think NIN is for Lagos, Rivers and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found Passport by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Not all centers use NIN. I think NIN is for Lagos, Rivers and Abuja.

OÕoooº°˚ ˚°º k . Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Lost But Found Passport by merrijosh(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
suco01:

Drop with servicom department and if possible if they can contact the owner in your presence, cos I don't trust all those other immigration officer, they will extort the owner to get it back.

I dropped it with Servicom at Ikoyi this afternoon. I hope they will try to contact him.

3 Likes

Re: Lost But Found Passport by suco01(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
merrijosh:

I dropped it with Servicom at Ikoyi this afternoon. I hope they will try to contact him.

God will surely bless you sir. Sure he will be contacted
Re: Lost But Found Passport by merrijosh(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
suco01:

God will surely bless you sir. Sure he will be contacted

Amen.. Thank you boss, God bless you too.
Re: Lost But Found Passport by suco01(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
merrijosh:

Amen.. Thank you boss, God bless you too.

Amen
Re: Lost But Found Passport by Guest911: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
merrijosh:

I think I might have found the owner of the passport online, if he replies I’ll tell him to contact servicom and this thread lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage / Just Before You Come To The UK For Studies! / Top 10 Most Notorious Places In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.